My hair transplant at Asmed Istanbul - 4500 grafts FUE

Kraistoff

4 hours ago, BLE123 said:

Your temple points are just stupidly good, makes me question why so many surgeons struggle with them.

There are other clinics that most would agree do slightly more aesthetic hairlines overall, but ASMED imo do the most natural and best temple point work in the world. Hasson/Wong also do very good temple work. Big graft numbers are definitely part of it though.

Tbh I'm not aware of a temple point result that is more impressive than Kraistoff's either. The side profile difference is insane. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JayLDD said:

There are other clinics that most would agree do slightly more aesthetic hairlines overall, but ASMED imo do the most natural and best temple point work in the world. Hasson/Wong also do very good temple work. Big graft numbers are definitely part of it though.

Tbh I'm not aware of a temple point result that is more impressive than Kraistoff's either. The side profile difference is insane. 

It seems to me like many surgeons try and weasel out of doing temple points with the whole, "I don't think you you need it" line. As if anyone "needs" temple points or even a HT at all. I feel as if I may have written off ASMED for a HT unfairly due to some of the rep they've developed around here, instead of using my own judgement based on their results.

@Kraistoff Your hair looks fantastic. What a killer transformation. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, PizzaWolf said:

It seems to me like many surgeons try and weasel out of doing temple points with the whole, "I don't think you you need it" line. As if anyone "needs" temple points or even a HT at all. I feel as if I may have written off ASMED for a HT unfairly due to some of the rep they've developed around here, instead of using my own judgement based on their results.

@Kraistoff Your hair looks fantastic. What a killer transformation. 

Where are all the critics now? That’s why it’s important not to fall victim to herd mentality. One person says it, than another repeats it, and then pretty soon it becomes a “fact.” I have and still believe asmed was unfairly attacked. That said, we did remove them based on sheer volume. Ideally, we prefer our surgeons to work on 1-2 patients per day. That said, they are not what many repeat on this forum. Once we removed them the critics all but vanished, which is very revealing to me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 minute ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Where are all the critics now? That’s why it’s important not to fall victim to herd mentality. One person says it, than another repeats it, and then pretty soon it becomes a “fact.” I have and still believe asmed was unfairly attacked. That said, we did remove them based on sheer volume. Ideally, we prefer our surgeons to work on 1-2 patients per day. That said, they are not what many repeat on this forum. Once we removed them the critics all but vanished, which is very revealing to me.

I've certainly been guilty of this behavior.

Rather than expecting perfect results from an imperfect procedure, it might be better to look at how a surgeon deals with their results that don't turn out as expected. Do they stand by their patients?

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
24 minutes ago, PizzaWolf said:

I've certainly been guilty of this behavior.

Rather than expecting perfect results from an imperfect procedure, it might be better to look at how a surgeon deals with their results that don't turn out as expected. Do they stand by their patients?

That’s definitely a big one, keep in mind, there are no money back guarantees.  But we really need to shift away from the herd mentality, especially because two or three people can steer the narrative for their own agenda, and once they succeed they disappear into the abyss. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I’m glad you’re happy, looks like going back really paid off 👏🏼

View my thread

• 2 weeks later...

Kraistoff, are you on any medication? It seems like the native hair behind the transplanted hair are falling out and is causing the lack of density behind the hair line. 

You always want to be on finastiride or DUT after the transplant so the native hair behind the transplanted hair doesn't fall out. 

Hello @stephcurry30 - I am on fin and dut - this bits that appear to Thinning are the reasons I went back. I was convinced the multi grafts didn’t grow as well as the singles. Dr Erdogan explained that it could be that I’ve continued to lose Jaír and for this reason suggested I use Dut twice a week on top of fin. 

I’m happy that my hair will be ok for the next 7-10 years . Then I will use the last 2000-3000 grafts. If it means having a bald patch at my back in my 40s and 50s so be it . 

I am using fin every day and dut on Mondays and Thursdays

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Looks incredible man, very happy for you 👏🏼

View my thread

7 hours ago, Coady said:

Any improvement behind the hairline ? Any pics with hair not combed over that area ? 

Hello mate 

yes big improvement behind hairline . My hair is longer than usual due to barbers being closed , so difficult to not have hair over behind the hairline ! 

here’s one of hair combed forward

F6A0630B-8E60-459F-94AA-51BC96275639.jpeg

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Looks excellent man, very happy for you.

• Like 1

View my thread

Officially 7 months post second and I had my first post lock down Hair cut and first proper haircut since I had my second procedure . my barber in my home town who has not seen my hair in the past few years said it was the best hair transplant he has ever seen. 

the area I was not 100% happy with behind hairline is no longer and Issue . Do it area is also very good 

3637497D-1B0B-4F91-A539-3C91B50198AD.jpeg

15C6E80F-DF98-4D6B-A9EF-196854E96D41.jpeg

1801CD59-3339-462D-941B-2C52FA02B56A.png

• Like 1