My hair transplant at Asmed Istanbul - 4500 grafts FUE

Kraistoff

8 minutes ago, BenChod said:

Multiple accounts because i got banned everytime i said anything. And im not even comparing my result to yaz

"Why cant you just say ok cool i had a great result (meanng you) but you know what they messsed up on this one."

You *literally* made a comparison here. I recommend you find cases of patients with the same balding pattern of you and see how many grafts it took to get full coverage, then compare your results to them. 

Look up Dr. Lorenzo who has a huge wealth of visible high norwood results and Dr. Zarev, find patients with similar situations to yourself prior to surgery. I can assure you, your reaction is no way justified compared to potential and expectation. I think more grafts should have been placed in your hairline, but you had 5000 grafts and the yield looks reasonable for the most part. There are patients with less balding area than you had who have significantly more grafts all the time to achieve an ideal result. 

Edited by JayLDD

21 minutes ago, BenChod said:

Yes it is so first u blame me for coming of finesteride then u realise i didnt come of finesteride so then u said i had weak donar and thats why when it was transplanted it got weaker even tho erdogan himself and numerous othet docs said i have really good thick donar. And u completly didnt make sense because in that case my donar now should be thinning at the same time as the ones that were transplanted when in fact my donar has stayed exactly the same since after ht. Make ur mind up. U clearly are trying to be an expert and ur moving the goal posts everytime u get told..u had a good result.. great so stick to that and dont act like u know what youre talking about.

Farsan, I have already apologised. Man, why you keeping blowing stream at me. You clearly had a lot of diffused hair at the front and it is very highly possible these hairs you have lost now. How old are you? Look at HnW and look how much they are packing tightly into such small areas as Jean already mentioned. Even my hair is not perfect; I have some areas which are diffusing and some areas have more density than others

Edited by Yaz89

1 minute ago, BenChod said:

I was suppose to go hattingen and h&w for a in person consultation only. But then covid happened. Both of them via skype anyway said strip is better now for me and they should be able to get 3500 to 4 via that because i only have 3k fue left. I was surprised you could a good enough strip after fue but they sound really confident about it.

It is true that grafts via fue can be more fragile compared to fut. Yes, strip is possible even after a fue procedure. You have plenty of good doctors for fut ; HnW, Konior, Hattingen, feriduni etc

1 minute ago, BenChod said:

Below is 2 months ago before i shaved it. Thats what i mean by growing it so long that it covers all the crap erdogan pissed on me with.

Screenshot_20200525-151745_WhatsApp.jpg

Talk about an unintentionally hilarious comment. Sorry, but get a grip.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, BenChod said:

Below is 2 months ago before i shaved it. Thats what i mean by growing it so long that it covers all the crap erdogan pissed on me with.

Oh my days...I don't what to say Jean

4 minutes ago, Kraistoff said:

I do not think you can cut your hair really short when you have high contrast between hot and skin and expect it to look full . 

@JayLDD  and @Yaz89 how short can you cut yourS?

Its not that short on top,  but this is maybe a week after the standard cut I get after the second procedure

971144AF-F91D-4DAC-8217-E07F1BBB85A0.png

CD4BFFBE-BF3A-46BB-AA07-6173C679C5A3.jpeg

I think this second pic is about a week after a cut also but you can see roughly how short the sides are.

The first pic of mine I don't think is a huge amount longer than your hair is here on top, actually very similar so you should definitely expect full coverage at this length.

8C9F2773-6D9B-465B-A318-A4B9015FEAAF.thumb.jpeg.544302a4b9bb9158c54b393c8164ae15.jpeg

• Administrators

Ben chod aka farsan whom I banned three timed now. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

6 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Ben chod aka farsan whom I banned three timed now. 

What is the reason for banning? Is he banned permanently?

I can buzz cut quite short. To spike my hair need about 3-4 inches. But when its going back out from a buzz cut, its very similar to Farsan’s. Please note buzz cut is from 2nd hair transplant post op 3 years. And the longer hair ones are from today, 3.2 months out from 3rd op

8079EDAB-085A-484C-A5E5-8276C77F8D18.jpeg

E1D70342-5EDC-42A0-A390-0BFEEFFA852B.jpeg

BC3AE206-F873-414D-808E-9A7CC9619ABA.jpeg

C6ABFCD6-658F-4AB3-99AC-CF957470BF2F.jpeg

82CEF185-898C-4ECE-8E4A-85563986B159.jpeg

BA422520-2D7C-4ED6-A13C-D3EBB75B31F5.jpeg

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Yaz89 said:

What is the reason for banning? Is he banned permanently?

Yes, he’s been banned permanently. In fact, I’ve had to ban him several times. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

12 hours ago, Yaz89 said:

I can buzz cut quite short. To spike my hair need about 3-4 inches. But when its going back out from a buzz cut, its very similar to Farsan’s. Please note buzz cut is from 2nd hair transplant post op 3 years. And the longer hair ones are from today, 3.2 months out from 3rd op

8079EDAB-085A-484C-A5E5-8276C77F8D18.jpeg

E1D70342-5EDC-42A0-A390-0BFEEFFA852B.jpeg

BC3AE206-F873-414D-808E-9A7CC9619ABA.jpeg

C6ABFCD6-658F-4AB3-99AC-CF957470BF2F.jpeg

82CEF185-898C-4ECE-8E4A-85563986B159.jpeg

BA422520-2D7C-4ED6-A13C-D3EBB75B31F5.jpeg

Hi yaz, do you have pictures of your buzzed hair in normal lighting conditions? 

1 hour ago, Lun said:

Yes you lil prick keep banning people for telling the truth. End of the day wheather i say something or not people can judge for themselves

You went from this:

7F08082C-9B25-43BB-ACA1-3639052B17C1.jpeg

To this:

BC59BB3E-D803-4D00-AB6C-AD170720DCB5.jpeg

And are saying that ASMED has put you in a position where you feel suicidal. Go to a therapist and tell them your situation, show them the before/afters and see what they tell you in reference to your comments about feeling suicidal because of this. Look at Lorenzo cases for Norwood 6s with similar situations to yourself and see how many grafts it took to get them to a position of full looking density and perfect coverage. 

You aren't helping anyone with your comments because they're hysterical and coming from a place of poor mental health. Most importantly, your comments and mindset aren't helping yourself because you're not in a particularly bad position regardless, nor one that significantly below any reasonable expectation. You were never a one and done and with a similar yield to what you had in your first procedure would likely get results that anyone would consider life changing with a graft number that poses no risk to your long term donor management. Is a second procedure truly something to feel suicidal about? Absolutely not, a few more plane flights, another surgery and 12 grand is absolutely nothing in comparison to how you're reacting.

Edited by JayLDD

• Administrators

Please stop interacting with trolls who’ve created several accounts. 

• Like 1

View my thread

1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Please stop interacting with trolls who’ve created several accounts. 

You’re right 

1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

35 minutes ago, LonelyGraft said:

Awesome. This is after your second procedure right? How many months post op? You have amazing donor and temple points 

These were taken last year (May). At that time I was 3 years post op from 2nd op

Back to the density behind hairline, it wasn’t planted as dense as I believe it should be behind hairline anyway. See below photo. Remember I was slick bald behind hairline.

if i could turn back the hands of time I would have declined the temple peaks and just concentrated on the main bit behind hairline 

4353F88A-CC3B-4E98-AD87-28876A5CB3B0.png

• 2 months later...

Good day,

Hope you’re all enjoying the summer.

so now 23 months since operation and as some of you might be aware, I’m going back to asmed on 14 September (exactly 2 years since first op) for the area behind hairline to be filled in a little. This area is thinner than front, and is noticeable when hair style up or cut shorter than say 2 inches. 

i am happy with my result, but would like to be able to cut my hair shorter on top . I ask all of you other patients how short should it be possible to cut hair after transplant without the difference between native hair patches and transplanted patches being apparent? 

Photos of a very happy youngish man with a full head of hair below. In one photo you can see the  density issue behind hairline.

my hair is about 3 inches long on top 

For record : girlfriend did not have hair transplant and neither did boy 

3247B371-B5E4-476B-A256-B261C04E260E.jpeg

E038BB8A-2219-4A7E-8C0A-C54C7774D6BC.jpeg

72436F9B-571D-4108-90E6-DDFD3ECF9E3C.jpeg

BD5C4610-D71C-4198-8D6E-BD3FF3E1AFD3.jpeg

E6907EF2-F432-4DF0-A3AF-BB21A8F060CF.jpeg

0FA84C2B-4EB7-4801-9504-83EE28694F35.jpeg

FF7661B3-E036-4071-8CD5-33FFE6DE7AC0.jpeg

The design of your hairline and the temple points is amazing. It really suits you and looks natural (which is not often the case from what I’ve seen....)

Looking forward to seeing the results of your second surgery 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Isamu said:

The design of your hairline and the temple points is amazing. It really suits you and looks natural (which is not often the case from what I’ve seen....)

Looking forward to seeing the results of your second surgery 

Thanks Isama , your comment is appreciated 

have you had a procedure? 

I agree that my hairline is good . I was worried that it was too far forward initially but it has grown on me considerably .

ive had a haircut this week so rocking the hairstyle 

7E26A57C-8B9C-47A1-B720-C072FEAE0DC2.jpeg

4C51A91A-B702-4432-BD57-F13EC5A41EC7.jpeg

B2862ADF-4D89-49DD-B490-7638E5300A5A.jpeg