4,000 Grafts (9k+ Grafts Total) Norwood 6/7 Dr. Sethi Eugenix *Will This Be My Last Hair Transplant?

• Valued Contributor
On 1/10/2022 at 3:45 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Thanks man, the crown was the one thing bothering me, and now it’ll be addressed. Any plans for another procedure? 

I’m planning for it, yeah. I’m not sure when just yet. When I do have it all figured out I’ll be posting about my journey on the forum again, though. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I cleaned up the scabs, my skin is quite red, to be expected with lighter skin. I wasn’t able to get all of the scabs off on my crown I created a tutorial for YouTube, I’ll be posting it shortly . But so far everything is looking good. I’m a little sad some of the grafts shed. The ugly duckling phase is upon me 😭😢

0B578E0A-6254-43E5-A6D3-5ED3603B50A3.jpeg

1E6A0238-26F3-4C1E-A62B-163F5C4C2CF6.jpeg

EFB3F073-5918-40F8-BA69-03D4FEFEB7EF.jpeg

C2C5E7EA-315A-42A8-B57E-92E14CA46A76.jpeg

243BA1F1-86D1-4C65-9B30-5B18C581C8CF.jpeg

Wowww!!! What an amazing 🙏🏻  story you are sharing with us. 

All those details you are telling us are a complete treasure. Eugenix Clinic is among the best of the best of the moment for sure. 

Kings Treatment
And of course, about the awesome treatment you got, when you are who you are, the treatment is not the same, but this is how it is. If Lionel Messi start balding (something I doubt checking his current hairline and his daddy´s) and would go to Eugenix one day he would for sure get the same Kings Treatment you got this time. 🔱. And whoever says contrary does not know anything about real life!

Donor
Uffff, just can not believe they were able to get that many grafts, 2100 is gold!!! And the great thing is that... your donor seems to look even better!!!  Just magicians can achieve that 🤓

Beard Grafts
Another huge thing about Eugenix is the way they take care of the beard grafts. Beautiful. And it has to be reassuring know you still have another 1500 grafts left... come on!!! 

Temples
This is going to make an even more impact that the crown itself. Looks fantastic!

Loving this thread! Thanks so much for sharing your Indian adventure here with us!

Keep it coming my friend! 😜

• Like 2

Fantastic work Melvin. I followed the whole procedure that was shown during the live stream with Eugenix. It goes without saying,  thank you very much for filling us with confidence and engaging with the doctors to answer our desired questions. I, myself have booked a procedure done with eugenix in 2022 for the same case as you, only that my crown area isn't as empty as yours!  However it was good to see you have a new hairline with REAL and GENUINE soft, single hair grafts that are taken from less pigmented and less diameter area. Same goes to the temple points, you couldnt have chosen a smarter doctor to make sure he implants the thinnest grafts and flat angles. Truely an art and gateway to the hair and it frames the face so nicely. 

I regret having a previous hair transplant in Turkey. I was 22 years old, foolish and research from based on instagram before and after images! Big fail. Not only did i get bad angles and thick hairs on the hairline, but also overharvested donor area for a simple 3000 graft procedure. 

Hopefully the good people at Eugenix don't mind removing some of the terrible grafts on my hairline and giving me a softer look in return! 

Anyway, i will end it there. This was my first post in the forum, ive been following you on youtube for a while and its a pleasure to speak and discuss hair with people who care. 

Thanks and happy hair waiting Melvin 😄

• Like 1

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Ryan Daniel said:

Fantastic work Melvin. I followed the whole procedure that was shown during the live stream with Eugenix. It goes without saying,  thank you very much for filling us with confidence and engaging with the doctors to answer our desired questions. I, myself have booked a procedure done with eugenix in 2022 for the same case as you, only that my crown area isn't as empty as yours!  However it was good to see you have a new hairline with REAL and GENUINE soft, single hair grafts that are taken from less pigmented and less diameter area. Same goes to the temple points, you couldnt have chosen a smarter doctor to make sure he implants the thinnest grafts and flat angles. Truely an art and gateway to the hair and it frames the face so nicely. 

I regret having a previous hair transplant in Turkey. I was 22 years old, foolish and research from based on instagram before and after images! Big fail. Not only did i get bad angles and thick hairs on the hairline, but also overharvested donor area for a simple 3000 graft procedure. 

Hopefully the good people at Eugenix don't mind removing some of the terrible grafts on my hairline and giving me a softer look in return! 

Anyway, i will end it there. This was my first post in the forum, ive been following you on youtube for a while and its a pleasure to speak and discuss hair with people who care. 

Thanks and happy hair waiting Melvin 😄

Ryan, 

Thank you for all of your questions and engagement. It’s awesome to have you here on the forum. We would be lucky to have you as a regular poster. Can’t wait to see you get your procedure. All the best mate.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

It has begun 😢 but at least I can refer to this when guys start to worry if this shedding is normal.

5D8AD0F7-8F04-4C3E-AABC-E2BA65D81D5A.jpeg

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

5 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

It has begun 😢 but at least I can refer to this when guys start to worry if this shedding is normal.

5D8AD0F7-8F04-4C3E-AABC-E2BA65D81D5A.jpeg

How much crust do you still have left on the scalp Melvin ? I guess this is day 10 post OP for you or am i mistaken?

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, Ryan Daniel said:

How much crust do you still have left on the scalp Melvin ? I guess this is day 10 post OP for you or am i mistaken?

I have quite a bit on the crown. It’s 12 days post op from the crown. 

View my thread

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Etownone said:

Hey bud...

Can we get an updated Pic on the beard area when you hit the 2 week mark.   

Sure, it’s pretty much fully healed. Looks like no grafts were removed. 

• Thanks 1

View my thread

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I have quite a bit on the crown. It’s 12 days post op from the crown. 

Melvin how Many grafts were put in the temporal peaks? I’d love to know because I am looking to get something similar done in that area.

looks great BTW! 

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Min12 said:

Melvin how Many grafts were put in the temporal peaks? I’d love to know because I am looking to get something similar done in that area.

looks great BTW! 

About 200 on each side

View my thread

27 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

About 200 on each side

Wow, didn't realize it was close to 400 grafts on the temple points! That is truly a full reconstruction, and no one better than Eugenix for that. Looking back, I wish I was a little more aggressive with my temple points (350 grafts total), but still on cloud 9 with the way they turned out.

Hey, meant to ask what supplements you are taking post op?

• Like 1

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, MazAB said:

Wow, didn't realize it was close to 400 grafts on the temple points! That is truly a full reconstruction, and no one better than Eugenix for that. Looking back, I wish I was a little more aggressive with my temple points (350 grafts total), but still on cloud 9 with the way they turned out.

You know I haven't started buying any supps. I think i'm gonna buy a laser helmet for sure, i'm gonna take some MSM and biotin, folic acid, that liver supplement you were telling me about. I'm also in the process of creating a natural anti-androgen formula. I'm gonna also try out the topical finasteride from Hasson and Wong, but I will probably microdose that and on alternate days use the natural anti-androgen formula. My only concern is that I want to start trying to conceive with my wife, I'm a bit nervous about the topical getting on pillows and stuff like that, also about the possibility of lower sperm count. 

• Like 1

View my thread

25 minutes ago, MazAB said:

Hello sir, 

I saw your post earlier mentioning supplements earlier. May I ask about your experience regarding Grass Fed Desiccated Beef Liver Capsules ? I have never heard anyone mention it, but the positive reviews on Amazon have got me very intrigued. 

How long have you been taking them? Day to day regime? Noticeable difference in hair or body?

Thanks Armen!  Good luck on your growth 

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

You know I haven't started buying any supps. I think i'm gonna buy a laser helmet for sure, i'm gonna take some MSM and biotin, folic acid, that liver supplement you were telling me about. I'm also in the process of creating a natural anti-androgen formula. I'm gonna also try out the topical finasteride from Hasson and Wong, but I will probably microdose that and on alternate days use the natural anti-androgen formula. My only concern is that I want to start trying to conceive with my wife, I'm a bit nervous about the topical getting on pillows and stuff like that, also about the possibility of lower sperm count. 

That is exciting news on a natural alternative to blocking DHT. I've been taking saw palmetto for years in conjunction with Finasteride. Started that over 5 years ago when my doctor refused to prescribe me Proscar and I lost .25mg of my daily dosage. Thought I'd fill the gap with a natural alternative to blocking DHT to make up the difference. Wish there were more natural products out there to choose from. Can't wait to learn more about it when the timing is more appropriate on your side. 

If your going to take MSM, just be sure to pair it with D3. They both work very closely and neither is as effective without the other. Once the D3 is metabolized in the skin and forms Keratin, the MSM will fuel the Keratin with donating Sulfur in abundance. I really believe that the higher doses helped me with super charging the production of Keratin and taking the new grafts out of its resting phase earlier to kickstart new growth. 

Best way to avoid potential issues with topical finasteride and protecting your wife would be to apply first thing in the morning, and shower at night before bed. Also, I don't believe you'll run much of a risk with reducing sperm count with micro dosing the topical, or even micro dosing with oral. For me, I was at 1.25 mg of Proscar daily and kept it going thru my family planning 3 kids later, but I completely understand anyone that wants to play it very safe when it coming to the family planning aspects of it. I lived a little on the wild side and I didn't have an issue, but hard for me to advice anyone to do it the way I did it. Way back when I was taking Proscar they didn't have nearly as much data to scare you away from taking it during the family planning years. 😉

Edited by MazAB
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Ryan Daniel said:

Hello sir, 

I saw your post earlier mentioning supplements earlier. May I ask about your experience regarding Grass Fed Desiccated Beef Liver Capsules ? I have never heard anyone mention it, but the positive reviews on Amazon have got me very intrigued. 

How long have you been taking them? Day to day regime? Noticeable difference in hair or body?

Thanks Armen!  Good luck on your growth 

@Ryan Daniel honestly it's so hard to tell if there is any difference with my hair taking Beef Liver as a supplement. Especially since I'm taking so many vitamins and supplements, minoxidil, finasteride, LLLT. You name it, I'm taking it and/or doing it!🤣 What I will say though is that in the modern diets of today we are left to the void of huge benefits coming from organ meat. Liver, heart, bone marrow are incredibly important to fill the void of key vitamins and minerals that are impossible to get from other meats or phytonutrients. I believe liver is probably the most important of organ meat for us to consume, and what I found to to be amazing is that every possible vitamin and nutrient you get from liver has proven hair benefits. It's the best hair multivitamin without being a hair multivitamin.😁 With the void of liver in my diet, and most importantly it's positive effects on the body and hair, it's an absolute no brainer for me to take the supplement daily. I've only been on it for about 3 months, but my plan is to continue indefinitely and keep as a part of my daily regimen.  

Hope that helps, and thanks so much for your support!

Follow my Journey with Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, MazAB said:

@Ryan Daniel honestly it's so hard to tell if there is any difference with my hair taking Beef Liver as a supplement. Especially since I'm taking so many vitamins and supplements, minoxidil, finasteride, LLLT. You name it, I'm taking it and/or doing it!🤣 What I will say though is that in the modern diets of today we are left to the void of huge benefits coming from organ meat. Liver, heart, bone marrow are incredibly important to fill the void of key vitamins and minerals that are impossible to get from other meats or phytonutrients. I believe liver is probably the most important of organ meat for us to consume, and what I found to to be amazing is that every possible vitamin and nutrient you get from liver has proven hair benefits. It's the best hair multivitamin without being a hair multivitamin.😁 With the void of liver in my diet, and most importantly it's positive effects on the body and hair, it's an absolute no brainer for me to take the supplement daily. I've only been on it for about 3 months, but my plan is to continue indefinitely and keep as a part of my daily regimen.  

Hope that helps, and thanks so much for your support!

Follow my Journey with Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal!

Thank you Armen

• Administrators
5 hours ago, BlokeFromStoke said:

@Melvin- Moderator Any tips for bracing yourself for the shedding?? Everyone knows it's coming, but guessing it still feels rough during

I

Just accept it. Put a hat on and don’t stress, also throw the kitchen sink at getting early growth. I’m gonna document it all on YouTube. If it works, we’ll see will help many. 

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators

Alright guys the numbers are in. Will edit the original post as well. 

singles -744

doubles- 1125

triples-431

quads- 134

total scalp hairs-5,567 average 2.3 hairs per graft. The initial number was 2100 grafts, but 300 were cut into singles, so the number would’ve been 2.6 hairs per graft. 

beard hairs -1566 almost all singles average of 1.03 per graft.

Total hairs = 7,179 which averages to 1.79 hairs per graft. 

Someone also asked for a beard update, it’s fully healed no shock loss.B3C57C50-A12C-4615-AA81-9D2D6BE39471.jpeg

• Like 2

View my thread

Beard looks great, and your scalp HGI of 2.6 is super impressive given you’ve already had 3x previous surgeries.

Were all beard extractions taken from under the chin and neck, so you were able to avoid extracting from the facial part of the beard ? 

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Curious25 said:

Beard looks great, and your scalp HGI of 2.6 is super impressive given you’ve already had 3x previous surgeries.

Were all beard extractions taken from under the chin and neck, so you were able to avoid extracting from the facial part of the beard ? 

Only under the chin. 

View my thread