4,000 Grafts (9k+ Grafts Total) Norwood 6/7 Dr. Sethi Eugenix *Will This Be My Last Hair Transplant?

Great result (and I am sure there will be further improvements), very transparent and honest pics/videos. This is unbelievable valuable info for all people having a transplant and you do not get on all the insta posts.

By the way: If you would be on meds I am sure the results would be even better as some vellus hair would boost the looks. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

10 year challenge 27 vs. 37 

People can say what they want to, but hair matters. 

782CD447-B4D5-422F-80CD-40F8AAB25F9C.jpeg

Until recently, I had never really considered hair much - neither in myself or in others. But yes, you are right. That's a remarkable transformation. 

• Like 3

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Happy New Hair said:

Totally agree … looks great

Maybe an idea to create a picture thread on this to see the difference ht’s have made to peoples looks/age

That’s a great idea, I also wanna create a hall of fame thread, where people can vote in their nominations.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
7 hours ago, NARMAK said:

Man, the hair is looking phenomenal in that picture. 

Yeah, hair does matter, but also getting help from the right doctors and having the right attributes and making the right choices in the end i think is a huge part of how you go from the left picture to the right. 

Y'know, one thing now that you have posted that picture, i want to ask had you been able to tolerate Finasteride and use without any major issues etc. Do you think it may have put you in a similar place by helping you retain the hair you had at 27?

I think had I been able to tolerate finasteride when I was 21. I probably wouldn’t have needed an HT in my 20s. But I still believe my MPB was very aggressive that I wouldn’t have looked like I do now without, at least one HT

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
4 hours ago, HugoX said:

And beard 😉

The man, the myth, the legend 🙏

View my thread

On 10/30/2022 at 11:22 AM, Melvin- Moderator said:

I think had I been able to tolerate finasteride when I was 21. I probably wouldn’t have needed an HT in my 20s. But I still believe my MPB was very aggressive that I wouldn’t have looked like I do now without, at least one HT

Are you taking anything currently?

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

• Administrators
29 minutes ago, BaldingEagle1 said:

Are you taking anything currently?

2.5 mg oral minoxidil, lasercap, and will start on XYONHealth topical finasteride this month. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

View my thread

On 10/30/2022 at 12:24 AM, Melvin- Moderator said:

10 year challenge 27 vs. 37 

People can say what they want to, but hair matters. 

Haha...you look great @Melvin- Moderator. As we know, hair is a personal choice and one could be successful- professionally and romantically, as well as happy without hair. I think a lot of it is mindset, no?

Hair matters to you, me and others on this thread, and we know that 99.9% of those who are balding/bald- even if they like the bald look would opt for their hair back if able.

Here is to those that opted not (or are not able to) to get their hair back and are living happy and successful lives!

• Like 1

• Administrators

Been a bit MIA this week. My son was born on the first. Glad to see he had a decent head of hair, I was born completely bald on top. I have a theory that those who are born bald, will go bald. This is pure speculation and conjecture, but that’s my suspicion. 

I’ve received a lot of pms. Sorry about not answering guys, will do soon!

1A4CEA7F-2AAC-4850-A54C-B084B0223EB2.jpeg

• Like 30

View my thread

36 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Been a bit MIA this week. My son was born on the first. Glad to see he had a decent head of hair, I was born completely bald on top. I have a theory that those who are born bald, will go bald. This is pure speculation and conjecture, but that’s my suspicion. 

Congratulations Man! 

That's a beautiful moment captured perfectly. Hope mum and son are both doing fantastic and in the best of health. 

• Like 2

On 10/31/2022 at 3:19 AM, Melvin- Moderator said:

That’s a great idea, I also wanna create a hall of fame thread, where people can vote in their nominations.

Cool idea. I'd segment this into NW types too as it's easier to vote when your comparing the same NW's rather than a NW 3 result vs a NW 5.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Congratulations Melvin!

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, sl said:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wonderful news..I bet you were watching that hair line for sure as it popped out! You can just see the love you have for your son in this simple photo. 

Hahaha you know I mentioned to my wife that I really like his crown whorl. Her exact words: "You would notice something like that." 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

View my thread

Congratulations Melvin! Welcome to fatherhood and hopefully all those implanted follicles are not only DHT resistant but stress resistant too. :D

In terms of your theory about being born with or without hair and going bald later in life; I actually had the opposite theory. Indian children tend be born with lots of hair on their scalp. I also feel like Indian men go bald much more than other groups. Who knows in reality.

• Like 1