4,000 Grafts (9k+ Grafts Total) Norwood 6/7 Dr. Sethi Eugenix *Will This Be My Last Hair Transplant?

• Administrators
2 hours ago, NARMAK said:

To anybody that didn't know you at all, it would just be seen as a bit of thinning and chalk it down to natural aging or lighting. The fact that it looks like that right now and is a complete rebuild of the crown is testament to how damn natural its looking. The crown may be seen as a black hole, but that's a damn fine use of grafts for coverage you got Melvin. 

As for the hair greed, i genuinely can't wait to see what everybody does once clone grafts become a thing lol. 

I personally think you've got a great result coming along with further maturity and refinement to come. It's looking on track for a stellar looking crown rebuild. 

Thanks man, super happy with the results. It’s made getting ready a lot easier and faster. It used to take me half an hour. Now its a few minutes.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

20 hours ago, NARMAK said:

As for the hair greed, i genuinely can't wait to see what everybody does once clone grafts become a thing lol. 

Haha...Me to the surgeon after clone grafts become a reality- "Ah, yes, I'll order up 30,000 grafts, I think that should about do it :)"

9 minutes ago, SLA said:

Haha...Me to the surgeon after clone grafts become a reality- "Ah, yes, I'll order up 30,000 grafts, I think that should about do it :)"

is hair cloning actually a thing or going to be a thing? Asking for mate 🤣

25 minutes ago, SLA said:

Lol. Honestly, just speaking for myself  i would get my donor area completely restocked from whatever prior procedures i had and i'd probably go for native density and maybe lower and refine the hairline. When i say lower, i mean by adding a very slight widows peak and just adding a few more singles at the front to bulk the density out to a more native density. 

Ooh, to dream. That said, probably can't afford it now and by the time it becomes available in 20-30 years, i'll probably stay with what i have lol

18 minutes ago, finchy said:

is hair cloning actually a thing or going to be a thing? Asking for mate 🤣

Stemson are making good headway it seems at trying to bring them to market but it's still early with human trials yet to be done i believe and if it does come to market, i am curious if they will use the first 5-10 years to be really expensive and then mass market it. Hell, if i had to guess, hair mills in Turkey and worldwide are having wet dreams about it but i genuinely want to know how elite surgeons like Dr Bisanga, Sethi, Cuoto etc. would use them

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

Stemson are making good headway it seems at trying to bring them to market but it's still early with human trials yet to be done i believe and if it does come to market, i am curious if they will use the first 5-10 years to be really expensive and then mass market it. Hell, if i had to guess, hair mills in Turkey and worldwide are having wet dreams about it but i genuinely want to know how elite surgeons like Dr Bisanga, Sethi, Cuoto etc. would use them

My bet is on Stemson. Seems like the most viable model based on my limited science background and they have received funding from Abbvie, a major US pharma company. 

Likely at least 10 years away.

13 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

They stated that they first want to create an autologous solution (every one gets their own hairs from own stem cells) and then move to an allogenic solution (hair bank). The second shall be significantly less expensive.

3 minutes ago, SLA said:

My bet is on Stemson. Seems like the most viable model based on my limited science background and they have received funding from Abbvie, a major US pharma company. 

Likely at least 10 years away.

I actually think its really great Melvin did manage to get the great result he has with the current limitations of a finite donor area and careful management for his subsequent procedures but i think we can all agree, that the #1 use sadly for these grafts will be for repairs. I have no doubts about that at all. Hair transplants have exploded in popularity and hair mills luring in vulnerable guys is creating a ticking time bomb of repair cases in waiting. 

I think we're going to see some amazing redemption stories but the fact we even got to that point is ridiculous. 

Sites like this and genuine patient reviews have to be at the forefront of educating potential hair mill victims but it's definitely an uphill battle. 

• Like 2

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Dillpickle123 said:

@Melvin- Moderator Congrats the birth of your son did you still taking finasteride while trying to conceive have always wondered how that works?

I’m going to be using XYON this month. I need to get my DHT levels checked first, as a baseline. I will be doing another full journey on my experience.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

@Melvin- Moderator Crown and everywhere else lookin kick ass bro!😎 Can't wait to follow your progress on XYON. Because of it sustained release capabilities, I really believe it is the way to go for anyone interested in topical Fin. Much better bioavailable absorption of Fin as well as less likely to go systemic and cause sides. 

Fingers crossed you respond well and finally put a halt on the balding curse and just sit back and enjoy all that beautiful hair for a lifetime!

Follow my Journey with Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal!

Edited by MazAB

2 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I’m going to be using XYON this month. I need to get my DHT levels checked first, as a baseline. I will be doing another full journey on my experience.

how do you check your dht levels ? i understand its a bloodwork test but is it a specific test or a general bloodwork test and dht levels are one of the results listed ?

• Administrators
On 11/17/2022 at 4:22 PM, Gokuhairline said:

how do you check your dht levels ? i understand its a bloodwork test but is it a specific test or a general bloodwork test and dht levels are one of the results listed ?

You can get it checked with your testosterone. 

• Like 1

View my thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I’ve been lagging on my updates, that’s life when you get 4 hours of sleep each night. 

Shout out to @Bandit90who told me about this sea salt spray, it’s amazing! I have no concealer in these pictures, only sea salt spray.

I’ll post a few more with harsher lighting. 

B130D296-4FC7-4749-979A-235190A10E17.jpeg

A2CB7E85-62F6-406D-9613-208BE8EA8B2F.jpeg

D29A6DD4-2E9F-43ED-A17A-C90085F24596.jpeg

949BFD78-8BD0-4724-A449-8A07463013E7.jpeg

18E4C20D-875B-4A76-A73F-B2D790BF962A.jpeg

B5BA95B8-F0B4-41D1-9A47-433217851385.jpeg

F83A86A3-F1DB-40F4-86DF-A9EB4D29D60C.jpeg

A676557E-334B-4CE2-93A0-254C6159BE86.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Wow 4
  • Well Done 1

View my thread

• Administrators

Here’s a few more in harsher lighting, and a full top down.

7C85F245-9377-44F6-B00F-F62698D0EF12.jpeg

E75A746B-3E04-480D-B2AD-88D51D98F4BC.jpeg

7E3732D4-680B-416F-8A2D-02F2B0B6FC68.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Well Done 1

View my thread

Melvin, that is some insane volume all around! I'll have to invest in some sea salt spray when my hair eventually grows back out. I've always noticed that my hair looks great when I comb it back coming out of the ocean, so I'm sure that kind of product gives the same type of look.

Looking better than ever Melvin!

Edited by MazAB
  • Like 1

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, MazAB said:

Melvin, that is some insane volume all around! I'll have to invest in some sea salt spray when my hair eventually grows back out. I've always noticed that my hair looks great when I comb it back coming out of the ocean, so I'm sure that kind of product gives the same type of look.

Looking better than ever Melvin!

It’s definitely a fantastic product, gives you that volume, especially when combined with blowdrying. 

View my thread

• Administrators

Here’s the sea salt spray77C0D9D6-981E-493B-8C1E-9836B17BA5B0.jpeg

• Thanks 1

View my thread