4,000 Grafts (9k+ Grafts Total) Norwood 6/7 Dr. Sethi Eugenix *Will This Be My Last Hair Transplant?

Wow, to think you still have more crown growth coming in is nice to know. I like the temple design, I think its normally aggressive to do but it really pays off the aesthetic. When I say aggressive, I mean it in regards to future hairloss, but since you got your hairline reworked I think it really was worth it.

How do you feel about the hair quality? Do the new hairs feel any different from native hairs or is it blending in together?

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

• Administrators

I’m giving you guys bits and pieces because of how busy I’ve been. Video coming soon.

Here are some shots outside facing the sun. Natural lighting. Before and after for my crown. Overall im very happy!

DCFB684F-1ECD-4255-91E8-8B55F12A972E.jpeg

68689D2A-E5A9-4ACF-BD7A-4A03DC1CC7C8.jpeg

DB335BC4-F9B2-45D1-9BFE-19B4D3B20B7B.jpeg

7CA03FC9-69CD-4D14-BA4E-9D2789C28669.jpeg

72CE81CD-F47C-45BA-A4FD-F5E73BD3E63D.jpeg

170F0894-58FC-404F-87E1-5ADD9EEAFEB3.jpeg

D0429200-A079-4337-979F-A6719F45AC28.jpeg

• Like 11

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Incredible @Melvin- Moderator! These results are huge since only the start of the year. Very happy for you bro! 👌

Thank you Adrian, the babes are back! haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Kelmf01 said:

Melvin, looking great !!

Question, a bit off topic.  😁 

Do you dye your hair, If yes, which one do you use ?  I’m looking for one that is non damaging, if there is such a thing lol

No dye luckily I've got no greys yet on scalp or beard. 

View my thread

Frontal hairline is looking solid. I noticed you have the hair combed back over the crown, hopefully when you do a full update, can we see it more naturally exposed? I think even with the slick back looks like it's definitely coming in well all over. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

Frontal hairline is looking solid. I noticed you have the hair combed back over the crown, hopefully when you do a full update, can we see it more naturally exposed? I think even with the slick back looks like it's definitely coming in well all over. 

Yes, definitely ill be showing it combed forward and exposed down the middle. I’ll also share some pictures of my hair wet. 

• Like 1

View my thread

8 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Yes, definitely ill be showing it combed forward and exposed down the middle. I’ll also share some pictures of my hair wet. 

Sounds good. I definitely think wet hair is a good thing in terms of showing coverage too but definitely great to see you go through the full spectrum and exposing it in all those different lighting types and situations. 

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, mister_25 said:

Looks great Melvin, definitely looks like it thickened up. Was looking at a different thread and saw this image you posted back in august. Could you mimic these conditions/angle in your next update?

E5A3F8B1-1BE2-4677-A2A9-0E7BFF60F387.jpeg

I can try, but the perfect sun angle will be difficult to replicate. I can say it probably doesn’t look much better in this angle. 

View my thread

20 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I’m giving you guys bits and pieces because of how busy I’ve been. Video coming soon.

Here are some shots outside facing the sun. Natural lighting. Before and after for my crown. Overall im very happy!

DCFB684F-1ECD-4255-91E8-8B55F12A972E.jpeg

68689D2A-E5A9-4ACF-BD7A-4A03DC1CC7C8.jpeg

DB335BC4-F9B2-45D1-9BFE-19B4D3B20B7B.jpeg

7CA03FC9-69CD-4D14-BA4E-9D2789C28669.jpeg

72CE81CD-F47C-45BA-A4FD-F5E73BD3E63D.jpeg

170F0894-58FC-404F-87E1-5ADD9EEAFEB3.jpeg

D0429200-A079-4337-979F-A6719F45AC28.jpeg

From ‘ugly duckling’ to ‘duckling’

• Haha 1

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

Damm Melvin, that's super impressive! I couldn't wish for a better result for you man. Seeing your crown gives me much confidence for my second sitting this week! 

Your results will surpass mine by a long shot, i have no doubt about that, your transformation will go down in legendary status.

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators
23 hours ago, mister_25 said:

Looks great Melvin, definitely looks like it thickened up. Was looking at a different thread and saw this image you posted back in august. Could you mimic these conditions/angle in your next update?

E5A3F8B1-1BE2-4677-A2A9-0E7BFF60F387.jpeg

I tried to recreate it, not perfect but close. It’s definitely thinner in the bright sun. I cannot expect perfection in this angle/lighting.

7EA6D6B5-F2B8-4956-BFEB-1A0906046DBC.jpeg

• Like 4

View my thread

4 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I tried to recreate it, not perfect but close. It’s definitely thinner in the bright sun. I cannot expect perfection in this angle/lighting.

7EA6D6B5-F2B8-4956-BFEB-1A0906046DBC.jpeg

That is a massive improvement compared to the previous photo. Thanks for going out of the way and taking this photo, it really shows how two months can make a massive impact.

• Like 1

12+ Months Finasteride + Minoxidil

3872 FUE w/ Dr Hasson | November 2022

• Administrators

• Like 10

View my thread