4,000 Grafts (9k+ Grafts Total) Norwood 6/7 Dr. Sethi Eugenix *Will This Be My Last Hair Transplant?

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, Pbaird98 said:

It’s a good product but hate the smell personally 

Yea, it does smell weird, like seaweed. But nothing a little pomade won’t fix.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I don’t believe HT outcomes come any better than this considering your start point…I think it’s fitting that the best result of 2022 happens to belong to our wonderful very underrated moderator .

Thanks for everything Melvin and congratulations on a mind blowing result 

#halloffame22

• Like 4

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

I don’t believe HT outcomes come any better than this considering your start point…I think it’s fitting that the best result of 2022 happens to belong to our wonderful very underrated moderator .

Thanks for everything Melvin and congratulations on a mind blowing result 

#halloffame22

Haha thank you Karl, I’m very flattered. I will be creating a hall of fame thread very soon. You’ll definitely be there 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Curious25 said:

Looking good Melvin, this latest surgery has certainly made a huge difference for you. 

Do you feel like you’re now in a place to forego using hair fibres ? 

I can leave the house without fibers, but I still have to use some hair styling powders and blow dry my hair in place to make sure the crown weak spots are covered. The lower portion of my crown wasn’t restored, and it looks weaker than the rest, so I still have to be mindful about styling it properly. 

But the time I take to style my hair has dropped from 35 minutes to 5 minutes. I’m very happy, hopefully, I get my Xyon bottle soon, that should hopefully strengthen that weak spot so I’ll be good to leave the house without any worry. 

E6B5772C-17DD-4DC5-ADD9-9C1A5C96224C.jpeg

6BED4CBA-527C-4C88-8478-B898EBD5CAF6.jpeg

• Like 2

View my thread

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Bandit90 said:

Melvin your looking great mate and even more so given you’re running off minimal sleep at min!!

I’ve been averaging 4 hours of sleep a night. Also averaging 3 cups of coffee a day 😜

• Haha 3

View my thread

8 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I’ve been lagging on my updates, that’s life when you get 4 hours of sleep each night. 

Shout out to @Bandit90who told me about this sea salt spray, it’s amazing! I have no concealer in these pictures, only sea salt spray.

I’ll post a few more with harsher lighting. 

B130D296-4FC7-4749-979A-235190A10E17.jpeg

A2CB7E85-62F6-406D-9613-208BE8EA8B2F.jpeg

D29A6DD4-2E9F-43ED-A17A-C90085F24596.jpeg

949BFD78-8BD0-4724-A449-8A07463013E7.jpeg

18E4C20D-875B-4A76-A73F-B2D790BF962A.jpeg

B5BA95B8-F0B4-41D1-9A47-433217851385.jpeg

F83A86A3-F1DB-40F4-86DF-A9EB4D29D60C.jpeg

A676557E-334B-4CE2-93A0-254C6159BE86.jpeg

Wow wow wooow!! This result is just so inspiring and I bet you must be over the moon! I can’t find a single fault with that head lf hair you have smashed it! hoping even if i get half of what u have ill be happy!!!

• Like 2

• Administrators
58 minutes ago, ahmed9500 said:

Wow wow wooow!! This result is just so inspiring and I bet you must be over the moon! I can’t find a single fault with that head lf hair you have smashed it! hoping even if i get half of what u have ill be happy!!!

Thank you so much, appreciate the kind words. 

View my thread

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Melvin the results are just incredible. 💪 I have a little ‘Sea Spray’ styling product of my own. I like to call it,………..

1D0F33D7-45E5-474A-8268-B2508BD68859.jpeg

Very nice, is it Thai? 

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators

Made a little short clip to show the difference almost 10 years makes.

• Like 7
  • Wow 1
  • Well Done 1

View my thread

• Administrators
On 12/11/2022 at 12:10 PM, Steeeve said:

I think we need to induct @Melvin- Moderator into the Forum’s  Hall of Fame!

You’re too kind. When are you planning the crown?

View my thread

• Valued Contributor
On 12/15/2022 at 6:38 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

You’re too kind. When are you planning the crown?

I’m trying for this coming summer. I’ve spoken to Arocha about what my plan for moving forward is and he’s excited about it. My issue is I have no time off available at work.

On 8/10/2022 at 10:15 PM, 5BetaReductase said:

I think the idea is that minoxidil causes water retention. This is actually a proven side effect in many that take it orally. I think it’s more referring to “puffy eyes” rather than eye bags but both end up giving the look of tiredness

I think I’ve experienced this since starting oral minoxidil about 5 days ago. A bit early since it could be the anaesthesia but it’s been 11 days since hair transplant so I doubt it’s that.Need to wait to see if it will go back down. 

Edited by drawdownfx

My hair transplant Journey with Dr. Freitas

On 12/7/2022 at 11:44 AM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Here’s the sea salt spray77C0D9D6-981E-493B-8C1E-9836B17BA5B0.jpeg

Can you elaborate on the sea salt spray? I've been using a combo of a shine spray + harry's soft taming cream. What does this do? 

FUT procedure w/ Dr. K (2012)
Second FUT, Dr. K, Nov. 2020 (mini update)
Third procedure, FUE, Dr. K, 03/21, 400 beard to scar (latest update)