4,000 Grafts (9k+ Grafts Total) Norwood 6/7 Dr. Sethi Eugenix *Will This Be My Last Hair Transplant?

14 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Thanks Armen, I still have an itch to go back lol, guess that’ll never stop 

My thought process there would be if you have an awesome surgeon who cares about you, and an unlimited suppy of beard donor, you only got one life to live, so go for it💪!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 7/21/2023 at 11:13 PM, Melvin- Admin said:

Wanted to give you guys an update, my crown has really improved. Combining the HT + Topical Dutasteride has been amazing for me. Here’s my crown after a shower with wet hair and a comparison.

ea5ba397-4bf7-4eda-9f2b-466b6a1ea7fd.jpeg
243B9D74-A107-428F-BD9A-0927AD9F5E9F.jpeg

Looking great, any updates ?

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Haris said:

Looking great, any updates ?

I’ll be posting my topical dutasteride update today. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 3/22/2022 at 4:34 AM, Melvin- Admin said:

You can buy it anywhere the one I used is called lasercap. It’s pretty expensive. I was going to see if it worked before asking them to set up like a discount code for the forum.

I know this is an old post, but did you end up managing to arrange a discount code with the lasercap people?

• Administrators
On 11/18/2023 at 5:10 PM, Recedingnomore said:

@Melvin- AdminHere’s a weird and unrelated question… how do you comb and style your hair? I’m digging your style. 

I use redken brews maneuver pomade. Lots of hairspray too 🙏

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Nova10 said:

I know this is an old post, but did you end up managing to arrange a discount code with the lasercap people?

I don’t think it’s valid anymore. I can ask them again if they can give a new one.

View my thread

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

It’s been two years since my journey, time flies. We’re no longer in a pandemic. Exciting things on the horizon like Vertoporfin. I have feeling there will be something revolutionary on the horizon. Hope you all had a great holiday 🙏

85B715FB-FE00-4BB3-A9CE-DBC48D16DF5D.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Wow 2
  • Well Done 2

View my thread

9 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

It’s been two years since my journey, time flies. We’re no longer in a pandemic. Exciting things on the horizon like Vertoporfin. I have feeling there will be something revolutionary on the horizon. Hope you all had a great holiday 🙏

Is Vertoporfin a hair treatment? I googled it and it said it was for blood vessels in the eye?

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Der3k7 said:

Is Vertoporfin a hair treatment? I googled it and it said it was for blood vessels in the eye?

View my thread

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, AB2000 said:

If I understand it right, this treatment, if it works, is for people who haven't harvested all their donor?

No, it could potentially work for those who have exhausted donors as well. 

View my thread

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Melvin- Admin said:

What an incredible result and with topical dutasteride you have really sealed the deal on MPB. Hard to believe this was two years ago (for both of us).

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

No, it could potentially work for those who have exhausted donors as well. 

It really may generate new hair follicles specifically in the scalp? 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Der3k7 said:

It really may generate new hair follicles specifically in the scalp? 

In the donor area, theoretically, you could extract 2,000 and regenerate 1,000. So you can keep getting transplants until your hair loss is essentially cured.

View my thread

1 hour ago, Melvin- Admin said:

In the donor area, theoretically, you could extract 2,000 and regenerate 1,000. So you can keep getting transplants until your hair loss is essentially cured.

Interesting. Any idea on how long it takes for them to regenerate and be available for transplant? And cost?

14 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Amazing result! 

Such a huge difference from where you started. Although to be fair, you pull off the shaved look on the left photo too. 

A big thank you as always for doing what you do! 🤝 

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, finchy said:

Amazing result! 

Such a huge difference from where you started. Although to be fair, you pull off the shaved look on the left photo too. 

A big thank you as always for doing what you do! 🤝 

I really appreciate the kind words thank you 🙏 

View my thread

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Der3k7 said:

Interesting. Any idea on how long it takes for them to regenerate and be available for transplant? And cost?

Check out our official thread

• Like 1

View my thread

20 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

W

• Like 1