4,000 Grafts (9k+ Grafts Total) Norwood 6/7 Dr. Sethi Eugenix *Will This Be My Last Hair Transplant?

• Administrators
30 minutes ago, Marko7t4 said:

Looks amazing Melvin. Is that without fibres added?

The last picture is without fibers. It’s after I cut my hair, with fibers it looks really good. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

The last picture is without fibers. It’s after I cut my hair, with fibers it looks really good. 

It’s looking fantastic without them. It looks really full on that picture. 

6 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I cut my hair last weekend, 1/2 guard on the sides. Zero is too short for me, I prefer having some length. The donor management I have to say has been off the charts. It really is amazing to see my donor look better after surgery. 

69007B7F-BD83-441A-9A0E-F6C50840BC9E.jpeg

I think considering the high skin to hair contrast ratio, you're incredibly lucky man that you can go that low and almost no concerns about any FUE scars being visible. 

23 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I cut my hair last weekend, 1/2 guard on the sides. Zero is too short for me, I prefer having some length. The donor management I have to say has been off the charts. It really is amazing to see my donor look better after surgery. 

69007B7F-BD83-441A-9A0E-F6C50840BC9E.jpeg

I like this shot.  No more wide forehead Melvin!  You head is so well framed brother 

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Ryan Daniel said:

I like this shot.  No more wide forehead Melvin!  You head is so well framed brother 

Honestly, the main thing growing has been the temple points. I feel like i'm pretty satisfied with how it looks now.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

14 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Honestly, the main thing growing has been the temple points. I feel like i'm pretty satisfied with how it looks now.

Yeah they look so real 

• Like 1

On 4/22/2022 at 6:38 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

I am so pleased for you @Melvin- Moderator . The temples look great already! I am definitely going to see if I have enough grafts left for some temple work!

9133 FUE grafts over 4 operations:

1)  Dr De Reys - 3000 grafts in 2012; 2) Dr De Reys - 1800 grafts in 2014; 3) Dr Raghu Reddy - 1200 grafts in 2017; 4)  Dr Arshad - 3133 grafts in 2019

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/54899-9133-fue-grafts-3000-dr-de-reys-in-2013-1800-dr-de-reys-2014-1200-dr-reddy-2017-3133-dr-arshad-2019/

I have not been following for a while. Congratulations Melvin!! You went from zero to hero! But seriously, that is going to turn out fantastic!! I wish I had your hair type because it’s thick compared to a guy with light hair. Your donor looks really good for that many grafts. 

Hello Melvin! I am really curious how your results will turn out, specifically the crown. Was your crown implanted exclusively with the 1500 beard grafts only or were scalp grafts placed there as well? I am curious because I have a surgery scheduled for Eugenix this coming August during which I will have 800-1k grafts of only beard hair transplanted to my thinning crown. I have consulted with Aditya at Eugenix and she explained that even after beard hair my crown might look thin and that beard hair is more wiry but that there would be improvement. This is why I am curious about your results. Your hair texture is similar to mine, I have black Hispanic hair as well so I am curious how the beard hair would look in the crown when fully grown. I have a decent amount of scalp hair in my crown still so I think it could be blended well, I am just wanting to add density. Here is a current photo of how my crown looks now.

278656106_530531098752803_8760954775331738158_n.jpg

Edited by jc636

• Administrators
On 4/30/2022 at 2:24 PM, jc636 said:

Hello Melvin! I am really curious how your results will turn out, specifically the crown. Was your crown implanted exclusively with the 1500 beard grafts only or were scalp grafts placed there as well? I am curious because I have a surgery scheduled for Eugenix this coming August during which I will have 800-1k grafts of only beard hair transplanted to my thinning crown. I have consulted with Aditya at Eugenix and she explained that even after beard hair my crown might look thin and that beard hair is more wiry but that there would be improvement. This is why I am curious about your results. Your hair texture is similar to mine, I have black Hispanic hair as well so I am curious how the beard hair would look in the crown when fully grown. I have a decent amount of scalp hair in my crown still so I think it could be blended well, I am just wanting to add density. Here is a current photo of how my crown looks now.

278656106_530531098752803_8760954775331738158_n.jpg

So far I haven't noticed any differences in texture from beard hair. I have a straight beard. If you have a curly beard and straight hair then it will be more visible. 

View my thread

• Administrators

4 Month Update

3F46BE58-E6A8-41E7-813F-9054AC33E053.jpeg

D6417EFA-DCAF-4AA4-8C7C-650E70BB7785.jpeg

9D2723A7-DAFF-40ED-ADA0-E1B63AC4CA04.jpeg

D8A188D8-6C6A-48DC-81AC-F70204F3B95C.jpeg

2CF5001C-2EA9-4EA9-BC26-01BE3A25D734.jpeg

• Like 2

View my thread

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, J.A.C said:

Coming on very strong 💪 Good that you’re recreating the same conditions for comparisons. 👍🏽

Same room and lighting, so it’s as legit as it can get. 

• Like 1

View my thread

2 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Same room and lighting, so it’s as legit as it can get. 

Totally legit, wish more would do this, it really is the best way to see the improvements 🙏

• Like 1

The frontal hairline is looking really solid now AND you can still see where there's a few more spots that haven't sprouted yet fully to hopefully give you even more density and coverage. 

The crown is also looking much more fuller in the side by side but you pretty much nailed it by saying it's lagging but it can take a bit longer and you being mentally prepared for that is probably a big part of the journey which some probably struggle with. 

I also think the fact there's that much improvement probably means you are finding it even easier to use fibres to mask the issue without it even maybe standing out as much as prior. 

• Like 1

Getting there - month by month.  Your full results down the road will be a good example of what it takes to get full coverage (alot of grafts) for aggressive hairloss.

Think of all the FIBER savings down the road!  Brilliant.😉

• Like 1

That is looking really nice brother! And it´s just 4 months... get ready for the BEST which will be happening from now. 

Thanks a lot for sharing all this info, photos and videos. Really appreciate it! 🤗

Wow! The improvement in the last month is remarkable… you are already fuller than pre HT and have months to go. Can’t wait to see your pics at 1 year. What would you say has been the best supplement/therapy to achieve such a speedy and successful recovery?