4,000 Grafts (9k+ Grafts Total) Norwood 6/7 Dr. Sethi Eugenix *Will This Be My Last Hair Transplant?

Enjoyed reading your great review of  whole journey with much nice pictures, all precise and in details explained, and future Eugenix patients using your thread can find all important informations without visiting eugenix web :) glad you did it finally at Eugenix, i see very nice progress with growth, and happy it's like that!

Wish you MUCH fast and good recovery, fast and good growth ;) ! You really deserve it! Thank you once much for all you do for all of us here ;) !

• Like 2

• Administrators
17 hours ago, blackislback said:

Enjoyed reading your great review of  whole journey with much nice pictures, all precise and in details explained, and future Eugenix patients using your thread can find all important informations without visiting eugenix web :) glad you did it finally at Eugenix, i see very nice progress with growth, and happy it's like that!

Wish you MUCH fast and good recovery, fast and good growth ;) ! You really deserve it! Thank you once much for all you do for all of us here ;) !

Thanks man, I’m following your journey closely 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@Melvin- Moderator,

Thanks for sharing your experience with Eugenix. I am sure you will get an amazing result. Can you share if you resumed using Minoxidil post the transplant? If yes after how long did you resume it?

I have recently done my hair transplant with Eugenix too and they advised me not to resume minoxidil for 3 months. I have read mixed opinions on this online. I am 1.5 months from my surgery and haven't yet resumed applying minoxidil.

They also recommended me to start with a CYCLICAL MEDICINE PROGRAM which is a multivitamins kit - Hairfact. Have you been taking that as well?

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Savio Mascarenhas said:

@Melvin- Moderator,

Thanks for sharing your experience with Eugenix. I am sure you will get an amazing result. Can you share if you resumed using Minoxidil post the transplant? If yes after how long did you resume it?

I have recently done my hair transplant with Eugenix too and they advised me not to resume minoxidil for 3 months. I have read mixed opinions on this online. I am 1.5 months from my surgery and haven't yet resumed applying minoxidil.

They also recommended me to start with a CYCLICAL MEDICINE PROGRAM which is a multivitamins kit - Hairfact. Have you been taking that as well?

I resumed minoxidil around the third week. I don’t see any valid reason for stopping minoxidil that long. I don’t believe it would harm the grafts, if anything it could help resolve shock loss faster. Maybe I’ll ask them for their reasoning behind this. I am taking MSM, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP), Biotin, Iron, Zinc, for supplements. I have also started using the laser helmet for the past week. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

10 hours ago, Savio Mascarenhas said:

@Melvin- Moderator,

I have seen some people scalp getting red, itchy and flaky when they start using minoxidil post HT. That's why eugenix recommends not to use it at least 4-5 month post HT. I am on my 15th month post HT and I never started it.

Hi  I would like to tell you my story. I was born with quite a big forehead which was always bothering me, so I decided to lower it a bit. That time I didn't know much about hair transplant. I thought it's easy and small procedure so I chose a clinic the closest to place where I used to live. That was the biggest mistake! I end it up with horrible scar on the donor area and hair sticking out on the wrong direction with even triple grafts on the hairline. I stopped going to the hairdresser and swimming pool because of that. I was getting more and more insecure. I decide that I need to fix it I can't live like this. This time I did the research and found a doctor in my country which holds ABHRS certificate so I thought he must me good. He transplanted 1000 grafts using Fue method. Since I hit 3 moth after surgery I was checking if there are any new growth every single day. But as the time passed it wasn't much different. I never felt so low and depressed in my life. Not enough that I had bad hairline I also lost 70% of the transplanted hair. This time I start my research internationally. I found a place where there were experts in fixing bad cases and getting natural effect. I really like their job but the only tricky thing was the clinic was in India. How I am supposed to go there by myself?! But I was so desperate that I would do anything to fix it I couldn't live like that hiding behind the cap and avoiding people. 
After online consultation I decided that will be the right place. Unfortunately covid came and my dreams were delayed for another 2 years. But finally I am here in India at Eugenix clinic. I had my procedure done. 1200 graft has been transplanted and new hair line was designed. Dr Pradeep and all of his team there where great and very precise. They all look after me and took care of me. Dr Pradeep it's not only a great doctors passionate about what he is doing but also a great, generous person. I already likeing my new hair line can't wait for the results. 
By telling my story I just want others struggles to know that they are not alone and something can be done. But also want to warn you and ask you to please make sure you do your research not to have to go through what I went. Good luck to all of you in finding a right doctor.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Ilonaa said:

Hi  I would like to tell you my story. I was born with quite a big forehead which was always bothering me, so I decided to lower it a bit. That time I didn't know much about hair transplant. I thought it's easy and small procedure so I chose a clinic the closest to place where I used to live. That was the biggest mistake! I end it up with horrible scar on the donor area and hair sticking out on the wrong direction with even triple grafts on the hairline. I stopped going to the hairdresser and swimming pool because of that. I was getting more and more insecure. I decide that I need to fix it I can't live like this. This time I did the research and found a doctor in my country which holds ABHRS certificate so I thought he must me good. He transplanted 1000 grafts using Fue method. Since I hit 3 moth after surgery I was checking if there are any new growth every single day. But as the time passed it wasn't much different. I never felt so low and depressed in my life. Not enough that I had bad hairline I also lost 70% of the transplanted hair. This time I start my research internationally. I found a place where there were experts in fixing bad cases and getting natural effect. I really like their job but the only tricky thing was the clinic was in India. How I am supposed to go there by myself?! But I was so desperate that I would do anything to fix it I couldn't live like that hiding behind the cap and avoiding people. 
After online consultation I decided that will be the right place. Unfortunately covid came and my dreams were delayed for another 2 years. But finally I am here in India at Eugenix clinic. I had my procedure done. 1200 graft has been transplanted and new hair line was designed. Dr Pradeep and all of his team there where great and very precise. They all look after me and took care of me. Dr Pradeep it's not only a great doctors passionate about what he is doing but also a great, generous person. I already likeing my new hair line can't wait for the results. 
By telling my story I just want others struggles to know that they are not alone and something can be done. But also want to warn you and ask you to please make sure you do your research not to have to go through what I went. Good luck to all of you in finding a right doctor.

Feel free to share photos from your procedure. 

Wishing you a healthy recovery and a fantastic upcoming result!

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, Ilonaa said:

Thanks for sharing your powerful story. I hope you’ll create a thread and document your journey. I would love to follow 🙌🏼🙏🏼

• Like 1

View my thread

37 minutes ago, Ilonaa said:

Please create a thread and share pictures. Your story can help others from making the same mistakes. 

• Administrators
4 hours ago, cheeseywonder said:

Has the growth started yet?

2.5 months now

Yes, I believe some slight growth has started. My shock loss is definitely recovering. I feel like I turned the corner. 

You can see dark spots in the crown where tiny short hairs are growing. 

619CC4CC-34A4-464C-8B7E-F5D969410ED6.jpeg

18C3F0FF-A873-491F-997B-BA3CA9559DEC.jpeg

9A75002A-851E-4F1F-AE48-A4AD8BAAF413.jpeg

461D2625-EFCA-4AE9-AB58-9BDDEE18EB08.jpeg

B9837F0F-7625-4766-A1E5-019FD61AAA8C.jpeg

13F2DB01-A401-4870-9779-60C6B324BAAD.jpeg

• Like 3

View my thread

A definite improvement and awesome to see that new growth had begun this early on. 

Your daily regimen is paying you back in spades!!! Month 3 onward will be a lot more fun for you😉

• Like 1

• Administrators
16 hours ago, ahmed9500 said:

Looking great and on track for 2.5 months. Are you able to use fibres at this stage? Reckon if you add some toppik into that you would like very similar to pre op already!

Yes I’ve been able to use fibers for about a month. 

View my thread

• Administrators
9 hours ago, MazAB said:

A definite improvement and awesome to see that new growth had begun this early on. 

Your daily regimen is paying you back in spades!!! Month 3 onward will be a lot more fun for you😉

I definitely feel like it’s helping. My non transplanted hair is really long for only 2.5 months since shaving.

View my thread

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

You get the sense this is going to explode over the next 2 months .. freakishly so......fantastic to witness this Melvin...

Mate, if I get half to your status I’ll be chuffed, 💯 serious. 

• Haha 1

View my thread

• Administrators

Here’s a three week difference, once I started using the laser helmet. The same room, very close to the same lighting and angle. 

F8F10996-00B6-4F7C-B71B-0016F35461B2.jpeg

• Like 8

View my thread

39 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Here’s a three week difference, once I started using the laser helmet. The same room, very close to the same lighting and angle. 

F8F10996-00B6-4F7C-B71B-0016F35461B2.jpeg

Damn, that's a LOT of visual difference at 3 weeks. 

The interesting thing is that the mid scalp thickened up so much but the frontal hairline has shed a little but because of how much thicker the midscalp looks, you can barely realise.