4,000 Grafts (9k+ Grafts Total) Norwood 6/7 Dr. Sethi Eugenix *Will This Be My Last Hair Transplant?

Keep using that laser helmet, it is working brother! Hardest months are finally behind you! You'll be styling this summer. Can't wait for the abundance of hair that is coming your way!😁

• Like 1

Hi @Melvin- Moderator, could you please describe your hairline management during all surgeries? That was your 4th surgery. Shouldn't you have your hairline fixed after the second/third one?

Was it like "ok, let's be conservatise, you still have your crown to do - if your donor allows, we will lower it later"?

Did you have some discussion before the latest one "do you want to transplant more grafts into your crown or less grafts there and we will lower the hairline?"?

The reason I ask, I'm 27, just after the first surgery, certain about the next one in the future and I thought the hairline is now done-done. Next time I will cover midscalp and (probably) add more grafts to the crown. Is there any rulebook?

6 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Yea still early days, look forward to the next few months. Hopefully, I get a growth spurt soon. 

Can't wait for your moths 4-5 to happen!

Check out my journey here:

• Administrators

Slow and steady wins the race, thanks for the support guys.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

28 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Slow and steady wins the race, thanks for the support guys.

Thanks for the vídeo chief …

it’s funny ..in your intro you can just feel from your energy that you know all the hard work is now done ..and the magic is just about to happen any week now …Yummy !!

Hi Melvin. Thanks for the update, which is really helpful. You say that you are back to baseline for the hairline, but you had quite a lot of (relatively thin) hair your crown that doesn’t appear to have returned yet. Why is that? Does it take longer to return to baseline in the crown? Thanks is advance! 

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, Mousa T said:

Hi Melvin. Thanks for the update, which is really helpful. You say that you are back to baseline for the hairline, but you had quite a lot of (relatively thin) hair your crown that doesn’t appear to have returned yet. Why is that? Does it take longer to return to baseline in the crown? Thanks is advance! 

Actually, I feel like my crown is looking better than before. But definitely not worse. 

AD5D0EEB-5A29-4D70-A72F-01D733C58E3F.jpeg

687E7926-400A-4353-AE4E-F0E8227DC395.jpeg

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Thanks for the swift response Melvin - I agree looking at them next to each other, it is looking better overall. There are, however, some areas which used to have some coverage which look pretty slick now - is that just the lighting?! Thanks again! 

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Mousa T said:

Thanks for the swift response Melvin - I agree looking at them next to each other, it is looking better overall. There are, however, some areas which used to have some coverage which look pretty slick now - is that just the lighting?! Thanks again! 

Which areas are you referring too? 

View my thread

I have highlighted - I may just have the wrong end of the stick! For the avoidance of doubt - I’m not criticising the transplant at all, it looks great. I’m 7 weeks post op and I’m just desperate to know when the native hair in my crown will return! 

1C2E8010-941E-4528-BAC8-C854B55963B3.jpeg

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Mousa T said:

I have highlighted - I may just have the wrong end of the stick! For the avoidance of doubt - I’m not criticising the transplant at all, it looks great. I’m 7 weeks post op and I’m just desperate to know when the native hair in my crown will return! 

1C2E8010-941E-4528-BAC8-C854B55963B3.jpeg

I think it’s just the hair is longer, so it’s covering more area, if you look here I have hair there, it’s just short. 
9E6C07B2-82EE-4E80-9F0B-66BB375B3167.jpeg

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators

I just used some fibers, it’s look pretty good with fibers, I may do another tutorial on how to use fibers. I didn’t use any fibers in the hairline, only the crown and midscalp.

Also, I just looked at my previous crown picture from three weeks ago, and it definitely looks like some growth is happening.

4B17CE96-F1C9-41DA-A485-DC4510CBEC29.jpeg

B2C9C827-26BF-4D72-865B-D8E55B6D2BE4.jpeg

3093779D-F31B-446D-93E5-D3D0934B0A13.jpeg

EB4257DC-B583-4368-B22F-629A4C028368.jpeg

0E3ED937-8130-46B8-AA7B-40E3B687386F.jpeg

0D4D1AEC-BAB9-4F5E-98FF-4BEA1E4FDD06.jpeg

• Like 3

View my thread

Looks very acceptable Melvin! Nobody would look twice at this

I love how already we can see the forehead less wide due to bringing the temples forward! 💪

A video about using concealers after hair transplant during the growth stage for public appearance would be very useful

• Like 1

With those fibres, your hair looks amazing. I just wanted to ask about te he texture though? Does it feel thicker than pre op? It’s hard to tell by looking at pics but imho I do feel your pre op pics show more density?? 

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, ahmed9500 said:

With those fibres, your hair looks amazing. I just wanted to ask about te he texture though? Does it feel thicker than pre op? It’s hard to tell by looking at pics but imho I do feel your pre op pics show more density?? 

I think it looks better than pre-op. But of course, it’s only three months, so it’s just the beginning. 

DB7D288B-73B4-404E-8C7E-65909F4202AC.jpeg

• Like 3

View my thread

• Administrators
46 minutes ago, Ryan Daniel said:

Looks very acceptable Melvin! Nobody would look twice at this

I love how already we can see the forehead less wide due to bringing the temples forward! 💪

A video about using concealers after hair transplant during the growth stage for public appearance would be very useful

Yea the temple points are already helping, so very happy about that. 

• Like 1

View my thread