4,000 Grafts (9k+ Grafts Total) Norwood 6/7 Dr. Sethi Eugenix *Will This Be My Last Hair Transplant?

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, Smacias15 said:

Crown looks exceptional which is rare since the crown is so difficult to grow. How do you feel about the hairline growth ?

I’m pretty happy with how the hairline is looking, especially the temple points. I don’t really care if more grows, if it does it’s a bonus. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

I was looking back at photos from my wedding, and I can’t believe how receded my temple points were, it’s like they were chopped off. What a difference today, only wish I had these at my wedding.  C’est la vie. 

26EF53C1-61AE-4EF4-A542-A6CFC11B7748.jpeg

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

1 minute ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I was looking back at photos from my wedding, and I can’t believe how receded my temple points were, it’s like they were chopped off. What a difference today, only wish I had these at my wedding.  C’est la vie. 

How many grafts were used to build temples? Im 50/50 on using my grafts up for temples when i need plenty on top. 

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, ahmed9500 said:

How many grafts were used to build temples? Im 50/50 on using my grafts up for temples when i need plenty on top. 

I believe 200 on each side. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

View my thread

2 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Photoshop them on wedding photos? 😅 

• Haha 1

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, HugoX said:

Photoshop them on wedding photos? 😅 

My sister in law was the photographer. Maybe I’ll ask her 🤣 

• Haha 1

View my thread

Hi Melvin

Amazing growth looks fantastic. Can you share what's your everyday routine after the HT . Apart from lasercap do you take any multivitamins or apply anything? Cause I remember reading you do not take oral Finasteride. 

Would be great to hear from you.

Thanks

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, soconfused said:

Hi Melvin

Amazing growth looks fantastic. Can you share what's your everyday routine after the HT . Apart from lasercap do you take any multivitamins or apply anything? Cause I remember reading you do not take oral Finasteride. 

Would be great to hear from you.

Thanks

I use minoxidil with Azelaic acid 1x per day, Revivv natural hair loss treatment 1x per day, I use Nizoral 4x per week, and the laser cap 30 minutes 5x per week. 

View my thread

15 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I use minoxidil with Azelaic acid 1x per day, Revivv natural hair loss treatment 1x per day, I use Nizoral 4x per week, and the laser cap 30 minutes 5x per week. 

Do you still take msm and map supplements?

4 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

My own family saw me when i came back  with temple points and my sister goes "How the hell did we not notice it?!" regarding how they basically didn't exist and were that receded. They make such a massive impact to your aesthetic appearance and i can only smile everytime i look in the mirror now, hoping they fill in as i hope they'll look. 

I think you'll be really happy too once you get to that 12 month mark. Just look at Armen, they are probably the small but most important part of why his face looks so well framed! 

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Smacias15 said:

Do you still take msm and map supplements?

I do but not as regularly. I take them maybe 2x per week. 

View my thread

• Administrators
38 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

My own family saw me when i came back  with temple points and my sister goes "How the hell did we not notice it?!" regarding how they basically didn't exist and were that receded. They make such a massive impact to your aesthetic appearance and i can only smile everytime i look in the mirror now, hoping they fill in as i hope they'll look. 

I think you'll be really happy too once you get to that 12 month mark. Just look at Armen, they are probably the small but most important part of why his face looks so well framed! 

Yea, it’s been a HUGE improvement already. I didn’t notice them as much before, but after looking at the pictures I was like 😱 the points look chopped off. I have to thank Armen, he convinced me to do them. 

• Like 1

View my thread

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Yea, it’s been a HUGE improvement already. I didn’t notice them as much before, but after looking at the pictures I was like 😱 the points look chopped off. I have to thank Armen, he convinced me to do them. 

I said it elsewhere before, but if i didn't have mine done, there'd be no point in me having a hair transplant. I could style and live with that hair for as long as possible whilst on medication. 

However the temple points were a key factor in who i chose and went for it. I'm finally ready to be able to see that aesthetic side of my hair hopefully and go on a health journey at the same time to look hopefully the best i can at the end of the 12 months

5 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

So no more oral minoxidil?

Bosley 11-2016 FUE - 1,407 grafts

Dr. Diep 09-2017 FUE - 2,024 grafts

Dr. Konior 03-2020 FUE - 2,076 grafts

Dr. Konior 09-2021 FUE - 697 scalp to scalp, FUE - 716 beard to beard Total scalp FUE - 6,204 grafts 

• Administrators
5 hours ago, BDK081522 said:

So no more oral minoxidil?

I haven’t gotten a refill of the oral minoxidil in over a month. 

View my thread

6 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I haven’t gotten a refill of the oral minoxidil in over a month. 

Do you mind me asking why you stopped? I have been taking 5mg for past 2 months ish in the lead up to a bisanga transplant 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, uk005801 said:

Do you mind me asking why you stopped? I have been taking 5mg for past 2 months ish in the lead up to a bisanga transplant 

I haven’t been able to get a prescription. 

View my thread

On 3/22/2022 at 8:34 AM, Melvin- Moderator said:

You can buy it anywhere the one I used is called lasercap. It’s pretty expensive. I was going to see if it worked before asking them to set up like a discount code for the forum.

Hey Melvin,

Not sure if you've already mentioned but considering the success you've had with this, would you be able to organise a discount coupon for the forum?

I wouldn't mind trying something like this. 

• Administrators
6 hours ago, mrmane85 said:

Hey Melvin,

Not sure if you've already mentioned but considering the success you've had with this, would you be able to organise a discount coupon for the forum?

I wouldn't mind trying something like this. 

Yes, it’s something I’ve tried to do, let me and get a discount code. 

• Like 1

View my thread

On 6/3/2022 at 11:11 AM, Melvin- Moderator said:

I knew they receded but DAMN, had no idea it was that much! Didn't have to bend your arm to the breaking point, just a slight twist was all you needed.😂😂😂