Dr. Zarev 7070 + 3613 grafts

On 6/10/2022 at 5:58 AM, MC117 said:

And another miracle by Zarev... or should I say another classic day has passed as it is a routine for him haha ! When I found out about him months and months ago I couldn't believe it but his approach is really original and a bit demanding but he is a true gift and professional.

So conclusion Hugo, satisfied finally or you want some more haha ? How do you feel when rubbing your hair with your hand ? 

Really amazing, but how is the view of the sides and back  if you don't cut them really short as in these pictures?

4 hours ago, Fmulder said:

Really amazing, but how is the view of the sides and back  if you don't cut them really short as in these pictures?

The longer I let it grow the fuller it will look, but as my hair gets very vawy/curly when it gets long, I don't like it for the sides, but I have pictures (can't remember which month) where my hair is longer on sides and back. 

Dr zarev's results are so good that people actually don't beleive its true. If at all its true, he is the number one surgeon in the world and he should be doing only for celebrities. 

• Like 1

Just some info, spoke to Dr Zarev, his new clinic will be active from end of August and first surgery in new clinic is scheduled for beginning of September. 

He is also planning to within next 1-2 months hiring personnel to help him with inquiries and hopefully go through the backlog of inquiries. 

Hopefully now more people can get a quicker reply. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, HugoX said:

Just some info, spoke to Dr Zarev, his new clinic will be active from end of August and first surgery in new clinic is scheduled for beginning of September. 

He is also planning to within next 1-2 months hiring personnel to help him with inquiries and hopefully go through the backlog of inquiries. 

Thanks 🙏 good info 👌

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HugoX said:

thanks for sharing 😊 how did you get in contact with him? WhatsApp? 

1 hour ago, Big Rome said:

thanks for sharing 😊 how did you get in contact with him? WhatsApp? 

I have monthly updates with Dr Zarev and have a direct number to him, he prioritises his existing clients for follow ups, questions or anything else. 

This nr is not something I can share though. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, HugoX said:

I have monthly updates with Dr Zarev and have a direct number to him, he prioritises his existing clients for follow ups, questions or anything else. 

This nr is not something I can share though. 

ahh I see, fair enough bro. how would us guys go about getting a quote/consultation with him do you know? guys magic 

16 hours ago, Big Rome said:

ahh I see, fair enough bro. how would us guys go about getting a quote/consultation with him do you know? guys magic 

Start with the form on his website, forgot to mention that his website will be updated with new and better contact form, not sure when but should be next 2-3 months 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HugoX said:

Start with the form on his website, forgot to mention that his website will be updated with new and better contact form, not sure when but should be next 2-3 months 

thank you, appreciate your help 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HugoX said:

Hi guys, 

Just came back from a fresh cut, I think this is the shortest I have had on sides and back, thought I'll share. 

20220804132711034.jpeg

20220804132847919.jpeg

20220804132959605.jpeg

That is the best donor management I've ever seen. How short is your hair on the donor in these photos?

12+ Months Finasteride + Minoxidil

3872 FUE w/ Dr Hasson | November 2022

On 8/1/2022 at 4:53 PM, HugoX said:

the new clinic still in Sofia?

10 hours ago, mister_25 said:

That is the best donor management I've ever seen. How short is your hair on the donor in these photos?

The homogenous nature of the extractions is perfect, for the human observer that looks for oddities or patterns 99.9% of people will not notice it in real life.

Of course us transplant afficionados can see the FUE scars but this is a very short cut and still looks very natural considering 10k+ grafts extracted. 

• Like 1

Tbh if your implanting 10k grafts into your scalp than any decent doctor should get this result even from a high norwood. What impresses me is how he kept the donor homogenous when most people donor’s  after using that many grafts ,you would start to see a visual lack of density even if they had a thick one to begin with 

Edited by sukh123
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sukh123 said:

Tbh if your implanting 10k grafts into your scalp than any decent doctor should get this result even from a high norwood. What impresses me is how he kept the donor homogenous when most people donor’s  after using that many grafts ,you would start to see a visual lack of density even if they had a thick one to begin with 

Getting results like this in two passes with that many grafts is insane. Not many clinics are capable of this- no way. And to think, zarev is actually capable of even more grafts over two procedures.

he’s ridiculously meticulous in his planning and during his surgery. Look at his post op photos and videos, literally no blood and you can barely see the trauma on the scalp. Look at Turkish clinic post op photos with blood everywhere and grafts untrimmed bulging out.

His yield is fantastic considering Hugo also has curly hair. Do you know how much scar tissue builds up after 7k+ grafts? Yet his second surgery was still a home run.