Dr. Zarev 7070 + 3613 grafts

On 7/25/2022 at 10:07 PM, Shaheer said:

Dr zarev's results are so good that people actually don't beleive its true. If at all its true, he is the number one surgeon in the world and he should be doing only for celebrities. 

Well he essentially is doing only individuals whom he evaluates and determines he can hit home runs on. We know nothing about his team, if he even has a solid team, etc...but it seems like trying to get into an Ivy League school, trying to have a procedure with him. And I saw an interview where he said he really doesn't have plans to expand largely; he prefers picking and choosing the specific cases he wants to do. That's cool, for him, but that also means that for the vast majority of hair loss sufferers, he's not a realistic option.

• Like 1

I dont know whats crazier your results, the amount of grafts you had implanted, the fact you still have about 1.5k left, the surgeon... literally I think you were the perfect patient for Zarev to have and use to advertise him.

Insane results all around.

• Like 1

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

On 9/18/2022 at 6:47 PM, general-etwan said:

Well he essentially is doing only individuals whom he evaluates and determines he can hit home runs on. We know nothing about his team, if he even has a solid team, etc...but it seems like trying to get into an Ivy League school, trying to have a procedure with him. And I saw an interview where he said he really doesn't have plans to expand largely; he prefers picking and choosing the specific cases he wants to do. That's cool, for him, but that also means that for the vast majority of hair loss sufferers, he's not a realistic option.

Which interview are you referring to? From my talks with him he would like to expand, either by letting some parts of the procedure to be done by other staff so he gets more time to other things (more consultations and communication with non patients) or even taking in another surgeon that would train under him but he is not in a hurry, Dr Zarev is young and has time and he is also a perfectionist, he wants to be in control of all aspects, he knows this isn't ideal but this is how his work is impeccable. And because he is a perfectionist finding the right staff/surgeon is not easy 😅

And I don't agree that he only chooses the perfect candidates, I have seen many pictures that are not on website or social media,  Scandinavian hair type results, thinner hair type etc. 

In general Dr Zarev don't share many of his results online, if you look at Instagram or YouTube not many updates, this does not mean there is nothing to share, it's juts that's he puts all his time on his patients and does everything by himself. 

In my time spent with him, in my opinion, he is not after fame, he really really love his job and wants what's best for each patient. 

I can't see any other surgeon being able to take me from Norwood 6 to basically norwood 1 within 1 year, I had done almost 11k grafts within 9 months. 

Had I gone to Eugenix as an example I'm sure they would have wanted to take beard graft also on first procedure. 

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, HugoX said:

Which interview are you referring to? From my talks with him he would like to expand, either by letting some parts of the procedure to be done by other staff so he gets more time to other things (more consultations and communication with non patients) or even taking in another surgeon that would train under him but he is not in a hurry, Dr Zarev is young and has time and he is also a perfectionist, he wants to be in control of all aspects, he knows this isn't ideal but this is how his work is impeccable. And because he is a perfectionist finding the right staff/surgeon is not easy 😅

And I don't agree that he only chooses the perfect candidates, I have seen many pictures that are not on website or social media,  Scandinavian hair type results, thinner hair type etc. 

In general Dr Zarev don't share many of his results online, if you look at Instagram or YouTube not many updates, this does not mean there is nothing to share, it's juts that's he puts all his time on his patients and does everything by himself. 

In my time spent with him, in my opinion, he is not after fame, he really really love his job and wants what's best for each patient. 

I can't see any other surgeon being able to take me from Norwood 6 to basically norwood 1 within 1 year, I had done almost 11k grafts within 9 months. 

Had I gone to Eugenix as an example I'm sure they would have wanted to take beard graft also on first procedure. 

This is what blows my mind. You have a stupidly amazing donor applied with a cheat code of surgeon. I think you lucked out in the most perfect way we all would want.

also, I can’t really tell from your donor post op but it seems like he took some grafts from your parietal humps. Did he tell you how many grafts you had by approximation or did count by surface area? (Sorry if you already said the answer to this)  

I know you said your recipient was 227cm^2 but how about the donor?

On 9/18/2022 at 10:53 PM, Vann said:

I dont know whats crazier your results, the amount of grafts you had implanted, the fact you still have about 1.5k left, the surgeon... literally I think you were the perfect patient for Zarev to have and use to advertise him.

Insane results all around.

Thanks, but I never started to share my result as an advertisement for Dr Zarev, just to show my journey and hopefully help others that are on the higher Norwoods to see what is possible with the right surgeon and realistic expectations, I never imagined this was possible before I started this journey even though I saw the many result done by Dr Zarev. 

I looked for maybe 10 years for a surgeon that would do most of the work (never expected Dr Zarev to everything 😅) and could show good results on high norwoods without destroying donor. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RTC said:

Does Dr Zarev have any other examples of his work? This is the only thread I've ever seen here from him

Unfortunately on this forum no, can't tell you exact reason, and it's not something Dr Zarev seeks or asks his patients, but from our talks it seems most his clients are non English speaking (90% Bulgarians) , a little more high end/upper class people and they can't be bothered with writing in forums specially when they all get same type of results as I do. 

10 minutes ago, Vann said:

This is what blows my mind. You have a stupidly amazing donor applied with a cheat code of surgeon. I think you lucked out in the most perfect way we all would want.

also, I can’t really tell from your donor post op but it seems like he took some grafts from your parietal humps. Did he tell you how many grafts you had by approximation or did count by surface area? (Sorry if you already said the answer to this)  

I know you said your recipient was 227cm^2 but how about the donor?

I'll have to look, he shared most info when I did my first procedure, might have an email or conversation on WhatsApp, otherwise I can ask when I talk or see him( might go in October for a final result check and another donor check) next time 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HugoX said:

Thanks, but I never started to share my result as an advertisement for Dr Zarev, just to show my journey and hopefully help others that are on the higher Norwoods to see what is possible with the right surgeon and realistic expectations, I never imagined this was possible before I started this journey even though I saw the many result done by Dr Zarev. 

I looked for maybe 10 years for a surgeon that would do most of the work (never expected Dr Zarev to everything 😅) and could show good results on high norwoods without destroying donor. 

I kept trying to contact Dr.Zarev via emails and IG and zero luck. I dont get how he doesnt have secretaries working on emails and IG. Seems a bit unprofessional in this regard

Edited by bigtyivier2k2

59 minutes ago, bigtyivier2k2 said:

I kept trying to contact Dr.Zarev via emails and IG and zero luck. I dont get how he doesnt have secretaries working on emails and IG. Seems a bit unprofessional in this regard

It's not ideal for sure and he knows it, but  most of his clients are from Bulgaria even though there is a lot of interest from sprund the world , if he's booked up for 2 years with clients mostly from Bulgaria and his working non stop himself and does not have any really good English speaking employees as focus has been Bulgaria then this is the situation unfortunately that many are in like you. 

But his intention is to change this but it's taking some time unfortunately. 

1 hour ago, bigtyivier2k2 said:

Is anyone coming in Turkey as good as Dr.Zarev? I dont wanna wait 2 years for my 3rd and ideally final surgery

I doubt it. Anyone that good is definitely few and perhaps very underspoken at times. But the ones that we do know of are highly sought for and for very good reason.

1 hour ago, bigtyivier2k2 said:

me too, at this point I’m starting to think he’s a myth like Zeus 🤣

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Vann said:

I doubt it. Anyone that good is definitely few and perhaps very underspoken at times. But the ones that we do know of are highly sought for and for very good reason.

Like who? Just trying to decide if I should wait 2 long years for Zarev or try someone else while my friends are in Turkey (one is getting fue from Cosmedica) in November

18 hours ago, Big Rome said:

me too, at this point I’m starting to think he’s a myth like Zeus 🤣

Hahaha! Literally Ive commented on his IG posts that have minimal comments including his own and still no reply. Email: no reply, form on his site no reply.

At this point I have no clue how to reach him

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, bigtyivier2k2 said:

Who specifically?

15 hours ago, bigtyivier2k2 said:

Like who? Just trying to decide if I should wait 2 long years for Zarev or try someone else while my friends are in Turkey (one is getting fue from Cosmedica) in November

Why the double questions...

I feel like I have answered this before, but ill stick to my point. Never rush to get a procedure just because your friends are doing it. Its like the saying "if your friends jump off a bridge... would you jump." 

In this instance I do not want to be the one telling you to jump with me when it comes to making a life altering decision. If you have been apart of this forum you know that you need to do your due diligence. I wont mention names but look up some case reviews and compare them to your own. I can point you in a different direction by telling you to wait and see your friends results before making anything immediate.

But now I dont want to derail this thread by mentioning other topics.

On 9/21/2022 at 5:30 PM, bigtyivier2k2 said:

Hahaha! Literally Ive commented on his IG posts that have minimal comments including his own and still no reply. Email: no reply, form on his site no reply.

At this point I have no clue how to reach him

Well,  there is only one thing left for you to do; set up a tent outside the entrance of his clinic and patiently wait until he arrives for work 🤣

When you hear his car pull up you will be shouting "is it a bird?! Is it a plane?! Its... superzarev!"

Edited by lunch_owl
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1