Dr. Zarev 7070 + 3613 grafts

3 hours ago, johnto said:

So I don't understand this.   Why take fin and min when basically all the hair you have is DHT resistant?

During the growth process it helps the growth, also there are no guarantees that all the hair is DHT resistant, some % could still be lost as it would have naturally, this way I try to help as much as possible to keep even the that %. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just saw that Matt Dominance who has a hair loss YouTube channel has had an "interview" with Dr Zarev, or rather it's not a direct interview, more like he got replies to some questions from Dr Zarev that might me interesting for some.

1 hour ago, Ryan Daniel said:

Anybody who doesn't mind spending $35,000 - $50,000 for a procedure, are in safe hands with this doctor. His results are magical

Which is still less than what top doctors in US charge where they do 6-8 $/grafts 

These results are really impressive man, congrats.

How can I contact dr Zarev? Looks like the consultation form is not working & no responds to emails. 

Would highly appreciate it if you could help me out, cuz I need a repair transplants and I'm pretty desperate for solution ngl..

Dr Zarev seems to have the best results, by far

8 hours ago, John1991 said:

One of the best results I've ever seen.   You're just a guy with a strong NW 2 head of hair now.  Amazing.

Also the transition from wearing a hair piece to this has been so smooth, no one has been able to "see" it, the pandemic gave me the time to do this transition. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mrmane85 said:

Very happy for you.

For me without a doubt this result is among the top 5 all time patient posted results within this forum and you still have another 6 months to go. 

I just can't imagine what else will happened the next 5-6 month, feels like I am ahead result wise but I guess more maturing and strengthening 

• Like 1