Dr. Zarev 7070 + 3613 grafts

This is insane. The future is here. I would highly consider Zarev, especially If I was someone who had a minimal amount of FUE grafts remaining. You may have more grafts than you think 

Edited by Ryan Rap

10 hours ago, SamV7 said:

WOW, this is really insane! I can't believe there were 7k graft harvested from the donor area 😳 It defies the laws of physic.

7070 grafts to be exact from first session January this year and 3613 grafts almost 3 weeks ago 🙂

When @Melvin- Moderator have the time maybe can change topic to:

Dr Zarev 7070 grafts 1 session + 3613 grafts 2nd session? 

Edited by HugoX

30 days post op from second surgery, I did a little trim around neck and sides by my self 4--5 days ago and also shedding started around 2 weeks ago. 

20211120184200984.jpeg

20211120184300848.jpeg

20211120184413584.jpeg

20211120184518757.jpeg

20211120184610843.jpeg

20211120184651380.jpeg

Edited by HugoX
  • Like 2

Hugo, do you have any double hairs in your hairline? I had contact with Dr Zarev on his Instagram page and he said he doesn’t use microscopes to sort his grafts so I was wondering how he sorts them. Hopefully you could post some combed back hairline pictures when your ready? Cheers buddy

4 hours ago, Woody1000 said:

Hugo, do you have any double hairs in your hairline? I had contact with Dr Zarev on his Instagram page and he said he doesn’t use microscopes to sort his grafts so I was wondering how he sorts them. Hopefully you could post some combed back hairline pictures when your ready? Cheers buddy

No, no doubles, he's already sorting out singles and doubles/trippels while extracting, if you look at my pictures just before second surgery you can clearly see my hairline from first surgery, those are all transplanted(well, all hair on top is transplanted as I was slick bald 😭). Single grafts and very natural. 

Also a bit difficult comb hair back now when it's so short. 

20211121154235014.jpeg

20211121154325771.jpeg

20211121154353875.jpeg

20211121154738580.jpeg

20211121154855062.jpeg

Edited by HugoX
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, JC71 said:

Thanks for the update 🙏 The previous work was impeccable, seeing it grow out again shows just how good it was. 

No problem, glad to share with you guys. 

Yes, what is showing up now is the base from first session, don't think much shock loss on previous transplant, maybe some, shedding isn't massive but there is a little bit of shedding. 

6 hours ago, Woody1000 said:

Looking awesome Hugo! find myself here often to see updates😂

Updates will come every 30 days 🙌

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Nemesis said:

Do you know if the doctor has moved to his new clinic ?

Can't wait to see your next update

I just had my consult. He’s in the same clinic and won’t move to the new one for 1-2 months. 

• Like 2

On 12/13/2021 at 5:32 AM, mtb said:

I just had my consult. He’s in the same clinic and won’t move to the new one for 1-2 months. 

Thanks for the post, mtb. When did you first contact him? I have spoken to him throughout the year but I haven't heard from him since September.

Do you live nearby? I think he may be hesitant to confirm a date because I live so far away. Hopefully once he moves to his new clinic and hires English-speaking staff I will get my appointment too.

8 minutes ago, haime said:

Thanks for the post, mtb. When did you first contact him? I have spoken to him throughout the year but I haven't heard from him since September.

Do you live nearby? I think he may be hesitant to confirm a date because I live so far away. Hopefully once he moves to his new clinic and hires English-speaking staff I will get my appointment too.

@haime I first wrote him on April 7th in WhatsApp. I reached out to his clinic who scheduled me for consult in early December. I then reached out to him again on May 13th. He responded on May 21st. So it does take a week to a month for him to respond sometimes. He’s very busy working an intense surgical schedule as has been highlighted by Hugo. Even having most of his patients being from Bulgaria his demand is 13 months wait for procedures. So he’s busy doing consults, procedures, and patient follow ups. 

You also ought to call, text, or WhatsApp message the first number on his website. That goes to his office staff and they can help set up the consultation. His response times will get better in the next month or two when he opens his new clinic and hires his patients coordinators. 

For me, personally, it was worth the wait. It gave me time to do consultation at several other highly regarded clinics. I feel the best about his results, explanations, his plan for my surgical correction and the thoroughness in his consultation. 

I live in the Western United States. The clinic staff reached out to me two weeks and one week before the consultation to make sure I was coming. He seemed interested that I flew around the world to see him and now that I have a surgery appointment he answers my Whatsapp messages within a day. It all changes once you're a patient. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys, 

Time for month 2 update.

Uploading a bit later than usual, been a hectic couple of weeks, been moving to a new place, packing and unpacking, organising a ton of stuff but managed to squeeze in taking pictures in between, but this time it's without the usual yellow background provided by Dr Zarev as I haven't found it yet, it's on one of the approximately 100 boxes, still got 20 go, should be in one be of those 😵

(all pictures with flash) 

Last picture, I was looking at pictures from the same time from first procedure, month 2 definitely worst...😣

20211221002950039.jpeg

20211221003105388.jpeg

20211221003218985.jpeg

20211221003334756.jpeg

20211221003504403.jpeg

20211221003613197.jpeg

20211221004529317.jpeg

Edited by HugoX
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Navy said:

Looks incredible my friend🙏😊 i hope i can do it by him in a year too 🙏 just insane im speechless.. from a norwood 6 to a 0 such a beaufiful work👀👀👀

He is worth the wait, I never believed I could go "back" this much. I have to look at my old pictures to remind myself occasionally 😅

Edited by HugoX
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1