Dr. Zarev 7070 + 3613 grafts

Hi guys, some more picture, found 2 pictures I took 10 days after OP with my system camera (yellow background), from 2021-01-16 (Operation days were 2021-01-05 2021-01-06) and also I have received the immediate post OP pictures 😃, Dr. Zarev did explain that I am one of few of his patients that look like this immediate after operation, the trauma usually looks much smaller, this is due to my skin type.

You can also see that my head is quite swollen, I did look like Stewie from family guy for 3 days 🤣, it was a lot of laughter (from wife and myself) and a bit scarred 3 years old girl 😅, but it started to go down after 3-4 days and I think around day 7 most were gone.

1621458362611[1].jpg

1621512792958[1].jpg

1621512493547[1].jpg

1621512539412[1].jpg

1614268132369[1].jpg

1614268186422[1].jpg

Edited by HugoX
  • Like 3

• Administrators
1 hour ago, HugoX said:

Hi guys, some more picture, found 2 pictures I took 10 days after OP with my system camera (yellow background), from 2021-01-16 (Operation days were 2021-01-05 2021-01-06) and also I have received the immediate post OP pictures 😃, Dr. Zarev did explain that I am one of few of his patients that look like this immediate after operation, the trauma usually looks much smaller, this is due to my skin type.

You can also see that my head is quite swollen, I did look like Stewie from family guy for 3 days 🤣, it was a lot of laughter (from wife and myself) and a bit scarred 3 years old girl 😅, but it started to go down after 3-4 days and I think around day 7 most were gone.

1621458362611[1].jpg

1621512792958[1].jpg

1621512493547[1].jpg

1621512539412[1].jpg

1614268132369[1].jpg

1614268186422[1].jpg

Wow that looks impeccable. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

5 hours ago, HugoX said:

1621458362611[1].jpg

1621512792958[1].jpg

1621512493547[1].jpg

1621512539412[1].jpg

1614268132369[1].jpg

1614268186422[1].jpg

Wow so the first 3 pictures are at the end of operation day 2?

2 hours ago, 5BetaReductase said:

Wow so the first 3 pictures are at the end of operation day 2?

Correct, around 23:45 at night and we started at 11:00. 😴, let's just say I was very tired and barely could stay awake even though I was just lying on a bed, but it is very tiring and wearing on the body.

Edited by HugoX

On 5/19/2021 at 12:57 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

I spoke to him last week. Apparently, he’s transitioning to a larger clinic next year. I believe he’s in a similar situation as Cuoto catching up on domestic patients. 

How did you contact him? I've sent a few emails and called the clinic with no response. Even if his waitlist for over a year, I'd like to get onto sooner rather than later.

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, Afk49 said:

How did you contact him? I've sent a few emails and called the clinic with no response. Even if his waitlist for over a year, I'd like to get onto sooner rather than later.

I did not contact him as a patient. I contacted him to invite him to our forum. He’s transitioning to a new clinic, so he advised me he doesn’t have the time at the moment, but hopefully by the end of the year once he’s transitioned to the new clinic.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Greetings Hugo,

Can you please tell us your post operation regimen both on the donor and recipient areas?What Dr Zarev reccomend and gave you to use after the operation?

Thank you and your result look amazing so far.It will grow more and more thru time dont worry!Keep updating pics! 

Edited by KKB

2 hours ago, KKB said:

Greetings Hugo,

Can you please tell us your post operation regimen both on the donor and recipient areas?What Dr Zarev reccomend and gave you to use after the operation?

Thank you and your result look amazing so far.It will grow more and more thru time dont worry!Keep updating pics! 

Hi,

I guess the usual stuff, Minoxidil 5% with 0,1% finasteride mixed, some vitamins and shampoo recommended by Dr Zarev, and ketokenazol shampoo.

https://www.amazon.se/Ducray-3282770075526-DUCRAY-schampo-400/dp/B01N10Z0L2?pd_rd_w=eSjNH&pf_rd_p=02b30ab4-bbcf-4df9-96eb-a4715600c3cd&pf_rd_r=YA3N0ZZAT9BVWMQB6S05&pd_rd_r=b40ecb75-3bba-493c-a8b4-2cd09c2fa913&pd_rd_wg=VYyxw&pd_rd_i=B01N10Z0L2&psc=1&ref_=pd_bap_d_rp_6_i - Shampoo

https://www.amazon.se/Anacaps-kosttillskott-tabletter-tillfällig-håravfall/dp/B075X27JRT?pd_rd_w=eSjNH&pf_rd_p=02b30ab4-bbcf-4df9-96eb-a4715600c3cd&pf_rd_r=YA3N0ZZAT9BVWMQB6S05&pd_rd_r=b40ecb75-3bba-493c-a8b4-2cd09c2fa913&pd_rd_wg=VYyxw&pd_rd_i=B075X27JRT&psc=1&ref_=pd_bap_d_rp_3_i - Vitamins

And I myself have also started to test this: https://gromdshampoo.com/ 

and during the first 10 days post op some cooling cream and cooling spray for the itching.

I guess this type of post op regimen is very  standard these days.

• Thanks 1

Hey,

Thanks a lot for your testimony  @HugoX, I was looking for some informations about Dr Zarev, and your experience is well documented.

Insane result by the way. You can add 3K grafts and you're aesthetically cured.

Almost unbelievable considering where you come from.

Do you mind sharing how you've got in touch with the Dr ? Do you know how much time it would take to only get a consultation, according to your case ?

I'm looking forward for your next update. 

18 hours ago, Nemesis said:

Hey,

Thanks a lot for your testimony  @HugoX, I was looking for some informations about Dr Zarev, and your experience is well documented.

Insane result by the way. You can add 3K grafts and you're aesthetically cured.

Almost unbelievable considering where you come from.

Do you mind sharing how you've got in touch with the Dr ? Do you know how much time it would take to only get a consultation, according to your case ?

I'm looking forward for your next update. 

Hi,

I got in contact with him firstly through his webpage https://www.hairtransplantation.bg/index.php/en/ , then from the contact page. Then Dr Zarev wrote back to me, I think I must have been lucky to have got in touch at a time where he had some free time as it seems now from what I hear he really does not have the time to get back quickly to people. 

But that is the best start, write to him in the contacts page and he will at some point get back to you I would think, I he answers all inquiries himself and I am sure he is fully booked this year and probably all year 2022 I would guess. But you can always ask to be on the list if someone cancels, I was scheduled for this June actually, but someone canceled i January and I jumped on a plane.

Good luck.

• Valued Contributor

@HugoX many thanks for sharing a perfect result! I do wonder though why we rarely if ever see more Norwood 6/7 patients posting their results on forums, YouTube, etc. Dr Zarev is incredibly talented and obviously seems to be the logical pick for higher Norwoods (which he has advertised extensively). I would have thought that logically there would be an outpouring of patients showing their transformation? Thanks again for sharing!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HugoX said:

Hi,

I got in contact with him firstly through his webpage https://www.hairtransplantation.bg/index.php/en/ , then from the contact page. Then Dr Zarev wrote back to me, I think I must have been lucky to have got in touch at a time where he had some free time as it seems now from what I hear he really does not have the time to get back quickly to people. 

But that is the best start, write to him in the contacts page and he will at some point get back to you I would think, I he answers all inquiries himself and I am sure he is fully booked this year and probably all year 2022 I would guess. But you can always ask to be on the list if someone cancels, I was scheduled for this June actually, but someone canceled i January and I jumped on a plane.

Good luck.

Thanks ! 
Do you remember how much time he took to answer you ?

1 hour ago, Gatsby said:

@HugoX many thanks for sharing a perfect result! I do wonder though why we rarely if ever see more Norwood 6/7 patients posting their results on forums, YouTube, etc. Dr Zarev is incredibly talented and obviously seems to be the logical pick for higher Norwoods (which he has advertised extensively). I would have thought that logically there would be an outpouring of patients showing their transformation? Thanks again for sharing!

good question, I am not sure myself either, I know that Dr Zarev said that most of his clients are more "high profile" Bulgarian clients and I guess these type of people can’t be bothered to go around writing in forums, especially if they are happy with the result, I am definetly not a "high profile" person 😅.

But yes, not many doctors are good at Norwood 6/7, I had much less expectation about results before I saw Dr Zarevs work, after I saw what he can do, I got more hope of maybe returning close to good old days. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Nemesis said:

Thanks ! 
Do you remember how much time he took to answer you ?

hmm, couple of day actually, as I sad, I think I was lucky and got hold of him at a good time 😅

• Like 1

Day 150 (5 months) update. 

Hi guys, time for some update, ignore the lack of any hair style 😅, I will go for my first hair cut with a hair dresser two weeks from now, also my front is a bit shorter than the rest as the first 3-4 months a combed my hair forward and cut the bang, so first 1-2 cm hair is shorter than the hair behind it. 

Also donor for me look untouched for 7k grafts 😳, feels like like another 3k should not be impossible.. Time will tell. 

All pictures taken with flash, also added some close up pictures where I have wetned the hair. 

And a reminder where I was before 😱

🤙

1623058188483.jpg

1623058135541.jpg

1623058078357.jpg

1623057997226.jpg

IMG_3650.JPG

IMG_3646.JPG

1623059048346.jpg

1623059015926.jpg

1623058972429.jpg

1617380712540.jpg

1617380659888.jpg

1617380536364.jpg

• Like 4

I never uploaded month 1 and month 2 pictures as I came to this forum around my month 3, so from month 3 and forward you have all pictures, but thought maybe interesting to see month 1 and 2 also (shedding fase, hated that period).

month1.PNG

month1_2.PNG

month2_1.PNG

month2_2.PNG

• Like 3

I think this thread is going to get lots of attention after your latest pics get around. Incredible result. You can see some thinness throughout the back of the donor area but it doesn't look bad at all. Great work. Great results.

18 minutes ago, kirkland said:

@HugoXIf you do get a skin fade on the back and sides, please take pics and upload. Would be really interested in seeing how donor looks in that condition.

Hi, if you look at page 1 in this thread I did have a skin fade, but this was early and my donor had not recovered yet, but I was happy with the look anyway at that point. I am also ok with pushing the limit for my donor as I know Dr. Zarev will make it look homogeneous.

Damn, I think the result month 7 will be amazing.

The shading phase must be hard to go through tho, with a lot of doubts I suppose 😅.

I've been trying to reach the Dr, still no answer from him 😥. Has someone managed to talk to him the last months ?

Thank you again @HugoX for your documented follow up 👍

• Like 1