Dr. Zarev 7070 + 3613 grafts

• Administrators

@HugoX you no doubt have thick hair which augments the appearance, nevertheless stunning results 👏🏼Also changed the title.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

@HugoX you no doubt have thick hair which augments the appearance, nevertheless stunning results 👏🏼Also changed the title.

Thanks for changing the title and yes, the thick hair strands certainly help. 

• 3 weeks later...

Undoubtedly one of the most stunning one pass transformations I've ever seen.  

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

1 hour ago, Nemesis said:

@HugoX
Do you know when the doctor is switching to his new clinic ?

No, not exactly, he did mention October, but it has been delayed, so when I go back for my last session end of October it will at the current clinic. He is hoping for end of November I think. I was hoping to be first one there, oh well :)

• Like 1

Last step? This is not the last step (LOL). This is incredible and doesn't look as if you have lost a strand. Helps for sure as it looks as if you have been genetically blessed with good quality and plentiful donor.

Enjoy!

15 minutes ago, SLA said:

Last step? This is not the last step (LOL). This is incredible and doesn't look as if you have lost a strand. Helps for sure as it looks as if you have been genetically blessed with good quality and plentiful donor.

Enjoy!

atleast hoping last step for a long time 😅. Thanks

• Like 2

HugoX: About financing at Dr.Zarev : If the price of 1 graft = 4 euro; then 7000 x 4 = 28.000 euro for 7000 grafts right?

Did you had to pay all in one time? Or is there any financing options available at Dr.Zarev?

Thanks in advance :)

35 minutes ago, zwx said:

HugoX: About financing at Dr.Zarev : If the price of 1 graft = 4 euro; then 7000 x 4 = 28.000 euro for 7000 grafts right?

Did you had to pay all in one time? Or is there any financing options available at Dr.Zarev?

Thanks in advance :)

The plan was actually 6000 grafts, but ended up with 7000 grafts, but Dr Zarev did not charge me for the additional 1000. From what I have experienced for Dr Zarev it's not about the amount of grafts, it's about the result and making sure to get the best result/capacity out of your donor. 

And yes you pay everything in one go, when booking a date you transfer 10% of the total amount agreed on to commit yourself. 

Br

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HugoX said:

The plan was actually 6000 grafts, but ended up with 7000 grafts, but Dr Zarev did not charge me for the additional 1000.

That's incredible. Not out of the ordinary for a clinic to give you an extra 100 or so, but 1000!? Zarev sounds like a really impressive surgeon, all the way around.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HugoX said:

The plan was actually 6000 grafts, but ended up with 7000 grafts, but Dr Zarev did not charge me for the additional 1000. From what I have experienced for Dr Zarev it's not about the amount of grafts, it's about the result and making sure to get the best result/capacity out of your donor. 

And yes you pay everything in one go, when booking a date you transfer 10% of the total amount agreed on to commit yourself. 

Br

Wow 😮 now that’s pretty awesome to hear 👍🏽 

• Like 1

On 5/4/2021 at 8:22 AM, HugoX said:

I might have postet this at the wrong topic?

My Friend looks great im feeling happy for ur hairs again🙌😊 Do u have grafts left for another 3. Session?

How i can contact him, i tried  but its not working i hope u can help me...🙏🏼 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2021 at 7:38 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Check your dms when you have some free time, thanks Melvin ! 😇

19 minutes ago, Milan said:

Long on this forum but just as a silent watcher. :)
Done the surgery with amazing dr Zarev 3 weeks ago. Probably will keep you updated with my results also (5600 FUE).

Oh, sounds great, another Dr Zarev client that will share his story, I think the forum need more. 

Great, keep us updated with your own thread. 

• Like 1

On 10/19/2021 at 6:30 AM, Milan said:

Long on this forum but just as a silent watcher. :)
Done the surgery with amazing dr Zarev 3 weeks ago. Probably will keep you updated with my results also (5600 FUE).

Milan, would you be willing to create a thread to discuss your experience? Lots of interested people would like to know about your story. @Milan

Edited by mtb
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, HugoX said:

Finished 20 min ago, just a quick photo, really tired, going to hotel to 😴

3613 grafts. 

I have to trouble @Melvin- Moderator to again change my headline to :

Dr. Zarev - 7000 grafts + 3613 grafts

Fresh picture attached 

20211021_225816.jpg

jesus christ, thats literally full coverage. The man zarev is a wizard 

Could you also show us a photo of your donor so we could see exactly where everything was extracted from?

Edited by TorontoMan