Dr. Zarev 7070 + 3613 grafts

1 hour ago, johnto said:

So for donor scarring.  If you compare Zarev post op scarring vs Diep for example.....for Zarev you can't even see the FUE dot scars whereas for other surgeons you can clearly tell they are there.  What is it about his extraction technique that allows for this ?  

One example is if you look at Mr.  Rolandas on YouTube he had a video where he shaved his sides and you can see FUE dot scarring everywhere. But I feel like for Zarev this does not happen.   Does Zarev use a smaller punch size?

I think the type of skin and how it heals is important, I think Rolandas has mentioned that he has the type of skin that scars easily and does not heal as well as some. 

1 hour ago, mtb said:

The game has changed. Awesome result, Hugo. Temples look just as thick as pre-first procedure. Can you tell much of a difference between the recipient area between first and second procedure in terms of thickness? May be too soon to tell. 

My scheduled procedure with Dr Z can’t come fast enough. 

Well, it is for me (who looks in the mirror every day 😅) a bit more difficult to se the visual changes that I could see from first session, but I was bald before first session so the changes were obvious, now I think I can feel the thickness more. And also when I see myself in pictures I am able to see changes more visually... If thats makes sense. 

Great results! just have a few questions:

-How did you get a consultation? Their ‘contact from’ on the website goes to an error page.

-How long did it take for them to get back to you after initial contact?

-How painful was the anaesthetic?

22 hours ago, Min12 said:

Great results! just have a few questions:

-How did you get a consultation? Their ‘contact from’ on the website goes to an error page.

-How long did it take for them to get back to you after initial contact?

-How painful was the anaesthetic?

I got a response pretty fast, couple of days, I filled out the the form on the website, I think they are updating or changing the contact form. But unfortunately Dr Zarev is struggling to get back to inquiries right now, hopefully this changes after moving in new clinic which is delayed, was supposed to be January I think. 

The anaesthetic.. It's painful, the couple first stings/hurts, it's difficult to describe its, maybe closest is when you get anaesthetic when you go to a dentist..., but Dr Zarev talks to you all the time and asks you how you feel. 

3 hours ago, HugoX said:

I got a response pretty fast, couple of days, I filled out the the form on the website, I think they are updating or changing the contact form. But unfortunately Dr Zarev is struggling to get back to inquiries right now, hopefully this changes after moving in new clinic which is delayed, was supposed to be January I think. 

The anaesthetic.. It's painful, the couple first stings/hurts, it's difficult to describe its, maybe closest is when you get anaesthetic when you go to a dentist..., but Dr Zarev talks to you all the time and asks you how you feel. 

On a scale of 1-10 how painful was it? I’ve emailed Zarev and will see how long it will take to get a consultation.

Depends on your pain tolerance I think, I have (in my opinion) a high pain tolerance, but first ones hurt more, then you get more numb and get more used to it, but it certainly is not enjoyable 😅, so maybe 7/8 out of 10 in the beginning and then you get more numb and goes down, but as I said, it depends on how you tolerate the pain. 

Does anyone know if you can change your threads title by yourself? I can not find an option for this atleast. Is it only moderator that can do this, and why is that by the way, shouldn’t the thread creator be able to change their threads title?

• Administrators

What do you want to change the title to?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

25 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

What do you want to change the title to?

Dr. Zarev 7070 + 3613 grafts ,

Thanks 🙌, but also curious why we cant change the title ourselves 🤔

Edited by HugoX

• Administrators

You can only edit posts up to 7 days. 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Melvin- Admin changed the title to Dr. Zarev 7070 + 3613 grafts
On 3/7/2022 at 2:58 PM, HugoX said:

Dr. Zarev 7070 + 3613 grafts ,

Thanks 🙌, but also curious why we cant change the title ourselves 🤔

Just contacted them and they are only doing in person consultations from next year.

Edited by Min12

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Hugo , 

Thank you for sharing your great Journey , Dr Zarev is a true miracle worker . Could you please tell us how can we get an appointment from him ? Seems impossible . All the best and enjoy your great hair . 

Absolutely incredible. I also love that all angles were shown -- really tired of seeing result which lack pictures of the crown/donor. Huge congrats -- 100% the best transplant I've seen this year. Cheers! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kashnw7hope said:

Hi Hugo , 

Thank you for sharing your great Journey , Dr Zarev is a true miracle worker . Could you please tell us how can we get an appointment from him ? Seems impossible . All the best and enjoy your great hair . 

I think he is already booked for like 2 years in advance, and gets so many e-mails a day it is impossible to address them all.

18 hours ago, Kashnw7hope said:

Is there a way to be placed on his waiting list? Even if it s 2 years from now .

There is a waiting list, but first you need to have done a consultation with him, now getting a consultation is another story 😅. Have you sent in a inquiry? You can PM me (if you have sent him an inquiry already) your name and email and I can try to get him to have a look, I am contacting him next week, time for 6 months update 💪🏻

• Like 2

On 3/20/2022 at 7:20 AM, Z-- said:

Absolutely incredible. I also love that all angles were shown -- really tired of seeing result which lack pictures of the crown/donor. Huge congrats -- 100% the best transplant I've seen this year. Cheers! 

Thanks, Dr Zarev himself takes pictures from all angles and shows all angles, unlike many clinic's that either don't have all angles or before pictures are with flash and after without flash . And I try taking all my pictures same way that Dr Zarev does, all angles and with flash. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HugoX said:

There is a waiting list, but first you need to have done a consultation with him, now getting a consultation is another story 😅. Have you sent in a inquiry? You can PM me (if you have sent him an inquiry already) your name and email and I can try to get him to have a look, I am contacting him next week, time for 6 months update 💪🏻

Hi

I’ve sent you a message about trying to contact Zarev along with my email and name. Would appreciate a chase up 😁.

Edited by Min12