Dr. Zarev 7070 + 3613 grafts

going to zarev next year for consult

i have mch worse donor than you though but not as much hair loss yet

im hopeful i can get a good result. im certaintly not expecting anything like hugos though

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Bandit90 said:

Wow! Actually speechless! There is a zero inclination of baldness now. Dr Zarev has rebuilt you from the ground up! The donor management by Dr Zarev to get results like this is just a whole other level! 

Best of luck Hugo, must be such a nice a feeling to wake up without the the cloud of baldness hanging over you! 

Thank you for the kind words, I do have to pinch myself sometimes and look at old pictures to remind myself were I was. 

2 minutes ago, hairman22 said:

going to zarev next year for consult

i have mch worse donor than you though but not as much hair loss yet

im hopeful i can get a good result. im certaintly not expecting anything like hugos though

I'm sure Dr Zarev will be able to do what is maximum achiveble with your donor and hair loss, his consultations are very thorough and detailed and I am sure he will show you results from others with similar type of hair loss like yours for comparison. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, Unrealistic expectations said:

Bro you're totally missing the point. 

I know Dr. Harris and his bad result on baldlivesmatter... Just like any other surgeon he's got good and crap results...

Problem is people start finasteride way too late because they are afraid by internet  fear mongering that is the first thing that they see when you google finasteride lol...It's not just as easy as starting finasteride on time. Otherwise barely anyone would ever need a hair transplant. Come on bruh... Most people lose ground to an extent that is very difficult to recover even by spending tens of thousands of dollars on surgeries. 

The point is not starting finasteride. It is WHEN you start. The Mann have saved many people from even having to get a hair transplant. 

Now this is my last warning. Stop derailing this thread. 

If you wanna discuss that topic then message me in private or start your own thread. 

Stop going back and forth! @RandoBrando517 and @Unrealistic expectations

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

46 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

Really happy for you @HugoX

I can relate to how you must be feeling ……( and the hairgreed 😊)

Likewise mate, and yes, the hairgreed is a struggle 😅

• Like 1

On 6/7/2022 at 12:13 PM, HugoX said:

Here is a better summarization of approximately 1.5 years after 2 surgeries. 

piZap_1654625374153.jpg

piZap_1654625348868.jpg

piZap_1654625323108.jpg

piZap_1654625175801.jpg

This is just crazy. So happy for you, Hugo. I usually am fine waiting for my time with Dr. Zarev. Days and weeks go by and I don't even think about it and then I get an alert that Hugo has posted and I start getting antsy for my surgery date! ha. January can't come fast enough.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/7/2022 at 8:13 PM, HugoX said:

Here is a better summarization of approximately 1.5 years after 2 surgeries. 

piZap_1654625374153.jpg

piZap_1654625348868.jpg

piZap_1654625323108.jpg

piZap_1654625175801.jpg

And another miracle by Zarev... or should I say another classic day has passed as it is a routine for him haha ! When I found out about him months and months ago I couldn't believe it but his approach is really original and a bit demanding but he is a true gift and professional.

So conclusion Hugo, satisfied finally or you want some more haha ? How do you feel when rubbing your hair with your hand ? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MC117 said:

And another miracle by Zarev... or should I say another classic day has passed as it is a routine for him haha ! When I found out about him months and months ago I couldn't believe it but his approach is really original and a bit demanding but he is a true gift and professional.

So conclusion Hugo, satisfied finally or you want some more haha ? How do you feel when rubbing your hair with your hand ? 

I am literally touching, rubbing and playing with my hair every 5 minute 😂, satisfied is the least you could say, it is a dream come true.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, mtb said:

This is just crazy. So happy for you, Hugo. I usually am fine waiting for my time with Dr. Zarev. Days and weeks go by and I don't even think about it and then I get an alert that Hugo has posted and I start getting antsy for my surgery date! ha. January can't come fast enough.

Thank you bro, let us hope for a cancelation for you 😅

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats. So far the top 5 most impressive results are from the same doctor at the same clinic. 

People with dense donor were not born yesterday, yet Zarev is making history. 

I have tried and tried to reach Dr. Zarev. Finally managed to get his assistant over the phone. It sounded like they were inundated with calls. She did not get back to me. So after trying several times I gave up and now going with Couto. 

• Like 1

@HugoX what was the density of your donor pre-transplant? And by any chance did he measure density afterwards? 

What I am not understanding is that I am taking a LONG CLOSE LOOK at the donor areas of those incredible results on his website, and I can BARELY see reduced density in donor. I just don't get it. 

Did you have like 300 FU/cm2 :)? 

Or Did Zarev apply a drug that regenerates follicles?! 

• Like 1

This cant be real... I feel like, looking at the final image, this is someone who has minor hair loss. But going back to your original post its amazing. Truly happy on your successful change. Do you have any future plans to address any items? I doubt you would but I am curious on your personal opinions on where you stand.

Also, thanks for sharing your post.

Edited by Vann
  • Like 1

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

11 hours ago, Prof101 said:

@HugoX what was the density of your donor pre-transplant? And by any chance did he measure density afterwards? 

What I am not understanding is that I am taking a LONG CLOSE LOOK at the donor areas of those incredible results on his website, and I can BARELY see reduced density in donor. I just don't get it. 

Did you have like 300 FU/cm2 :)? 

Or Did Zarev apply a drug that regenerates follicles?! 

What I remember and I think I have mentioned in this thread is that recipient area was 227cm2 and I had I think around 2.5 hairs/graft. 

A miracle regenating follicle drug would be great 😅

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Prof101 said:

Congrats. So far the top 5 most impressive results are from the same doctor at the same clinic. 

People with dense donor were not born yesterday, yet Zarev is making history. 

I have tried and tried to reach Dr. Zarev. Finally managed to get his assistant over the phone. It sounded like they were inundated with calls. She did not get back to me. So after trying several times I gave up and now going with Couto. 

Unfortunately everyone that tries to contact Dr Zarev will struggle to get immediate response, he knows about this and wished he could contact everyone, he hopes that this will be better after moving to new clinic which I think he is in process of doing now. 

11 hours ago, Vann said:

This cant be real... I feel like, looking at the final image, this is someone who has minor hair loss. But going back to your original post its amazing. Truly happy on your successful change. Do you have any future plans to address any items? I doubt you would but I am curious on your personal opinions on where you stand.

Also, thanks for sharing your post.

Thanks, I am certainly happy and grateful. 

I have no plans to do another procedure as long as everything stays around how it is now, I have 1500 more grafts to use for the future if needed and lots of beard grafts 🧔🏻

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HugoX said:

Thanks, I am certainly happy and grateful. 

I have no plans to do another procedure as long as everything stays around how it is now, I have 1500 more grafts to use for the future if needed and lots of beard grafts 🧔🏻

I honestly can’t believe that… not only did you get great results, you had the worst luck in terms of mpb, strong donor, and you have 1.5k?! That’s … wow. I mean people in your position are trying to salvage anything but that spare donor left is what probably makes this the most insane part since you had FUE

once again I am extremely happy for you and honestly in disbelief that you aren’t a photo shopped result in real life lol. 

Also thanks for the quick reply!

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

Yes he gets so many messages and e-mails a day it simply isn't possible to respond, especially since he does the whole surgery himself and that takes his whole day...the guy needs some time to recharge his batteries.

If only he had a twin brother haha.

• Like 1

Super happy that people are acknowledging what I noticed way before Hugo's thread, couldn't believe my eyes but it was exactly all the skills I dreamed of in a surgeon. 

Wish you all to get under his hands and again happy for hugo and anyone having that chance.

• Like 1

On 11/10/2021 at 7:44 AM, HugoX said:

7070 grafts to be exact from first session January this year and 3613 grafts almost 3 weeks ago 🙂

When @Melvin- Moderator have the time maybe can change topic to:

Dr Zarev 7070 grafts 1 session + 3613 grafts 2nd session? 

@HugoX
Wow, seeing this only now, looks like from another FUE universe
Was he using beard in the count of 10K grafts extracted?

can you attach a picture of the donor zone not shaved to 0, meaning having at least 1,2 cm of hair length?
Cheers

12 hours ago, Fmulder said:

@HugoX
Wow, seeing this only now, looks like from another FUE universe
Was he using beard in the count of 10K grafts extracted?

can you attach a picture of the donor zone not shaved to 0, meaning having at least 1,2 cm of hair length?
Cheers

Hi,

No beard, only scalp hair. There are many pictures before the latest one where my hair is grown out, just go through previous pages with pictures and you will find different lengths. 

• 4 weeks later...