Dr. Zarev 7070 + 3613 grafts

Dr Zarev is a pioneer there is simply no one like him WOW I just came across this today. Congrats Hugo I am SPEECHLESS

P.S. I tried to get a consultation with him a few weeks ago, they have a number on their website now, earliest date was October 2023.

Edited by drawdownfx
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

My hair transplant Journey with Dr. Freitas

45 minutes ago, drawdownfx said:

Dr Zarev is a pioneer there is simply no one like him WOW I just came across this today. Congrats Hugo I am SPEECHLESS

P.S. I tried to get a consultation with him a few weeks ago, they have a number on their website now, earliest date was October 2023.

Thanks, it sure has been life changing. 

Great info about the phone number but long waiting time it seems 😓.

On 5/28/2022 at 5:12 PM, drawdownfx said:

Zarev is no doubt amazing, however, I will reiterate that all of the patients I have seen have had exceptional donors and hair characteristics.

• Like 2

On 5/28/2022 at 10:12 PM, drawdownfx said:

I got consult a consult for march 2023 in January

The worry is Zarev will up his prices now.

The demand he has must be insane now

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 5/31/2022 at 7:18 PM, hairman22 said:

I got consult a consult for march 2023 in January

The worry is Zarev will up his prices now.

The demand he has must be insane now

Feel like he would have already done it since his demand has been high from before but yh you could be right since they have a dedicated line for consultations now so the waiting list will only get longer.

My hair transplant Journey with Dr. Freitas

• Administrators

Incredible 👏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Wanted to try a really short hair style on the sides for the summer and to also see how donor would look like after over 10k grafts. 

20220607164823195.jpeg

20220607164713957.jpeg

20220607164617638.jpeg

20220607164524593.jpeg

20220607164330172.jpeg

20220607164135792.jpeg

Edited by HugoX
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, TorontoMan said:

Couldn't be happier for you.. hang this in the Louvre 

Thanks bro, Next to Mona Lisa 🤔, I send in a application 😅

Edited by HugoX

Ow my Dear Lord this is literally the best result I have ever  EVER  EVER seen. 

This is like finally  seeing the light of God. 

At first, Zarev looked to me like he was too good to be true...I was thinking his results must be a ton of hair fibers or a wig...

But honestly he keeps impressing me every time...

Listen Hugo, your result is better than the best result I have ever seen from Dr. Umar Sanusi that many considered the best in the old days,  Eugenix, Konior or Hasson & Wong...

I don't know what to say except Zarev might well be the GOAT of hair transplantation. 

Following the Holy Gospel of our Prophet and absolute GOAT Kevin Mann and getting your surgery performed by Dr. Zarev may well be the Ultimate Redemption from the evolutionnary curse in permanent Male Pattern Baldness aka  ANDROGENIC ALOPECIA. 

Congrats champ. Your case gives me hope and faith in Humanity. 🙏

Edited by Unrealistic expectations
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Unrealistic expectations said:

Ow my Dear Lord this is literally the best result I have ever  EVER  EVER seen. 

This is like finally  seeing the light of God. 

At first, Zarev looked to me like he was too good to be true...I was thinking his results must be a ton of hair fibers or a wig...

But honestly he keeps impressing me every time...

Listen Hugo, your result is better than the best result I have ever seen from Dr. Umar Sanusi that many considered the best in the old days,  Eugenix, Konior or Hasson & Wong...

I don't know what to say except Zarev might well be the GOAT of hair transplantation. 

Following the Holy Gospel of our Prophet and absolute GOAT Kevin Mann and getting your surgery performed by Dr. Zarev may well be the Ultimate Redemption from the evolutionnary curse in permanent Male Pattern Baldness aka  ANDROGENIC ALOPECIA. 

Congrats champ. Your case gives me hope and faith in Humanity. 🙏

That's one way to summarize it 😅👏, but this type of results is normal for Dr Zarev, so I am nothing out of the ordinary as a Dr Zarev patient. 

But yes, it is incredible, I would never imagine this result even though Dr Zarev said that he will achieve this first day we met.

Wow! Actually speechless! There is a zero inclination of baldness now. Dr Zarev has rebuilt you from the ground up! The donor management by Dr Zarev to get results like this is just a whole other level! 

Best of luck Hugo, must be such a nice a feeling to wake up without the the cloud of baldness hanging over you! 

Edited by Bandit90
  • Like 1

• Administrators

@HugoX can I share your thread on YouTube? I want to make a video about whether FUT is still the best for advanced Norwoods. I want to include you as a case study. Is that okay?

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Tsvetalin Zarev and Kevin Mann are the 2 GOATs in the hairloss community. 

I wish more young men with balding knew about these 2 guys...

That would save countless tears, an incredible amount of blood, hair, overharvested donor areas, potential Norwood 7,  emotionnal trauma, stress, psychiatric disorders etc etc...

Some people make the world better. Zarev is definitely one of them. 

Edited by Unrealistic expectations
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Unrealistic expectations said:

Tsvetalin Zarev and Kevin Mann are the 2 GOATs in the hairloss community. 

I wish more young men with balding knew about these 2 guys...

That would save countless tears, an incredible amount of blood, hair, overharvested donor areas, potential Norwood 7,  emotionnal trauma, stress, psychiatric disorders etc etc...

Some people make the world better. Zarev is definitely one of them. 

U really comparing a dumb ass pseudoscience YouTuber to Zarev LMFAO 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RandoBrando517 said:

U really comparing a dumb ass pseudoscience YouTuber to Zarev LMFAO 

LMFAO...

Had you listened to that "dumb ass pseudoscience Youtuber" you wouldn't be here searching to get a hair transplant. 😂 

He is certainly 1000 smarter than you. Look at his hair situation and look at yours.  

But let's not derail Hugo's thread. His result is absolutely phenomenal. 👍🙏

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Unrealistic expectations said:

LMFAO...

Had you listened to that "dumb ass pseudoscience Youtuber" you wouldn't be here searching to get a hair transplant. 😂 

He is certainly 1000 smarter than you. Look at his hair situation and look at yours.  

But let's not derail Hugo's thread. His result is absolutely phenomenal. 👍🙏

Bro he himself had an HT by a crappy surgeon in Colorado. Do your research and get off his nuts. He does zero for people besides saying get on fin, literally anything you google for hair loss will say get on fin. Comparing him to a  doctor that actually changes lives is as stupid as it gets

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

@HugoX can I share your thread on YouTube? I want to make a video about whether FUT is still the best for advanced Norwoods. I want to include you as a case study. Is that okay?

Sure mate, no problem 👍, hopefully it helps others in my situation 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kirkland said:

@HugoXcongrats! Absolutely remarkable how it turned out! FUE and it's upper limits is now forever changed. Thanks for sharing your story so others now know what's possible.

Thanks bud, if my journey can help just one person who suffers from hair loss and see what possibilities there are I am happy with just that. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RandoBrando517 said:

Bro he himself had an HT by a crappy surgeon in Colorado. Do your research and get off his nuts. He does zero for people besides saying get on fin, literally anything you google for hair loss will say get on fin. Comparing him to a  doctor that actually changes lives is as stupid as it gets

Bro you're totally missing the point. 

I know Dr. Harris and his bad result on baldlivesmatter... Just like any other surgeon he's got good and crap results...

Problem is people start finasteride way too late because they are afraid by internet  fear mongering that is the first thing that they see when you google finasteride lol...It's not just as easy as starting finasteride on time. Otherwise barely anyone would ever need a hair transplant. Come on bruh... Most people lose ground to an extent that is very difficult to recover even by spending tens of thousands of dollars on surgeries. 

The point is not starting finasteride. It is WHEN you start. The Mann have saved many people from even having to get a hair transplant. 

Now this is my last warning. Stop derailing this thread. 

If you wanna discuss that topic then message me in private or start your own thread. 

• Haha 1