Dr. Zarev 7070 + 3613 grafts

On 7/25/2022 at 4:04 PM, HugoX said:

Minoxidil with 0.1% finasteride 

Hi! I was having a consultation at Dr. Zarev… really professional … he recommended same medication but I don‘t know where to buy it? Any recommendations? Thanks in advance! Great result mate 🙂

• Administrators
40 minutes ago, T200 said:

Hi! I was having a consultation at Dr. Zarev… really professional … he recommended same medication but I don‘t know where to buy it? Any recommendations? Thanks in advance! Great result mate 🙂

You can get topical finasteride anywhere. Angenica, Farmacia Parati, Xyon. Several places sell it. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

39 minutes ago, T200 said:

Thanks 🙂

It's different for each country, I don't think there is a general online store where you can get this. In Sweden you actually can't find minoxidil with finasteride so I have a friend that buys in England and sends to me. 

You will have to check were you live I think. 

5 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

You can get topical finasteride anywhere. Angenica, Farmacia Parati, Xyon. Several places sell it. 

Any online stores you know that ship anywhere? 

• Administrators
26 minutes ago, HugoX said:

Any online stores you know that ship anywhere? 

I believe Angenica ships anywhere in the EU. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

31 minutes ago, HugoX said:

Thanks 🙂

It's different for each country, I don't think there is a general online store where you can get this. In Sweden you actually can't find minoxidil with finasteride so I have a friend that buys in England and sends to me. 

You will have to check were you live I think. 

I have the same problem… I can’t buy it in Germany … where do you or your friend buy the topical minoxidil + finasteride in England? I am asking since I am going there soon… Thanks 😊! … online would be perfect but I just found pages in India?!

20 hours ago, T200 said:

How did you get a consultation and how long did you have to wait to get the consultation? 

Also after the consultation, how long will you wait for your actual surgery? 

Do you know what the waitlist is?

In the beginning of my thread I mention how I did my consultation which was a bit different from what Dr Zarev normally does as this was during peak covid. I recommend to read first and 2nd page of my thread. 

I don't know the waiting list but I have read here in someone else's thread that consultation waiting list is around 2-3 years and surgery around 4 years... But I am not sure. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HugoX said:

In the beginning of my thread I mention how I did my consultation which was a bit different from what Dr Zarev normally does as this was during peak covid. I recommend to read first and 2nd page of my thread. 

I don't know the waiting list but I have read here in someone else's thread that consultation waiting list is around 2-3 years and surgery around 4 years... But I am not sure. 

Hi @HugoX, thank you for your reply.

I quoted T200 because the question was directed to him since he’s the latest one who had a consultation and in contact with Dr. Zarev.

Having said that, I had read your thread and that’s why I got interested with Dr. Zarev. I’m very grateful to you and MTB as well since you guys are a big help in this forum in showing us what Dr. Zarev can do. I’ve searched the Internet and only you and MTB have a very detailed hands on review of Dr. Zarev. You guys are lucky, I’m hoping to get in touch with him too. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr. Clean said:

How did you get a consultation and how long did you have to wait to get the consultation? 

11 minutes ago, Mr. Clean said:

I quoted T200 because the question was directed to him since he’s the latest one who had a consultation and in contact with Dr. Zarev.

Having said that, I had read your thread and that’s why I got interested with Dr. Zarev. I’m very grateful to you and MTB as well since you guys are a big help in this forum in showing us what Dr. Zarev can do. I’ve searched the Internet and only you and MTB have a very detailed hands on review of Dr. Zarev. You guys are lucky, I’m hoping to get in touch with him too. 

Sorry, my bad 😅, missed that. 

• Like 1

On 8/23/2023 at 3:38 PM, Mr. Clean said:

Hi @Mr. Clean,

actually, the consultation was approx. mid of 2022, so I guess some guys have had meetings after me (I assume). I just filled in the form on his web page and got contacted - I guess I was just lucky. It took some time for me to get a consultation date (approx. 5-6 months).  Surgery was planned for approx. 1,5 years after consultation.                                   I am afraid I cannot answer your question concerning the waiting list since I am not really up to date .... . But best of luck!!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, T200 said:

Hi @Mr. Clean,

actually, the consultation was approx. mid of 2022, so I guess some guys have had meetings after me (I assume). I just filled in the form on his web page and got contacted - I guess I was just lucky. It took some time for me to get a consultation date (approx. 5-6 months).  Surgery was planned for approx. 1,5 years after consultation. I am afraid I cannot answer your question concerning the waiting list since I am not really up to date .... . But best of luck!!

@HugoX: Where do you or your friend buy the topical minoxidil + finasteride in England?

Edited by T200
Dublicates

• Valued Contributor
On 8/23/2023 at 6:42 PM, Mr. Clean said:

I have a consultation booked with Zarev for October 2025 🤣. It was booked several months ago and that was the earliest date. I doubt there's any slots left in 2025 at this point - probably looking at 2026. Contacted them via WhatsApp and they responded within 24 hours.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Berba11 said:

I have a consultation booked with Zarev for October 2025 🤣. It was booked several months ago and that was the earliest date. I doubt there's any slots left in 2025 at this point - probably looking at 2026. Contacted them via WhatsApp and they responded within 24 hours.

Wow that long? Pardon me Hugo if it seems like I’m derailing your thread but I just have to ask @Berba11, are you high NW6-7 too? Are you willing to wait that long? Reading this forum I narrowed down three doctors/clinic that specializes in high NW namely Eugenix, Pitella and Zarev. Eugenix have many doctors depending on the package and I prefer only the doctor will work and be hands on with me so that narrowed down to either Pitella or Zarev. Now waiting that long just for consultation might make my choice easier which will be Pitella. I read he has also a waiting list but it might not be that long though.

I’ve seen a lot of reviews of Pitella’s patients posted here and I’d say they are quite impressive too. Have you considered him too? If not, why? I’m just trying to get opinions from other people, weigh my options and hopefully get to arrive at the right decision. 

• Valued Contributor
7 hours ago, Mr. Clean said:

Wow that long? Pardon me Hugo if it seems like I’m derailing your thread but I just have to ask @Berba11, are you high NW6-7 too? Are you willing to wait that long? Reading this forum I narrowed down three doctors/clinic that specializes in high NW namely Eugenix, Pitella and Zarev. Eugenix have many doctors depending on the package and I prefer only the doctor will work and be hands on with me so that narrowed down to either Pitella or Zarev. Now waiting that long just for consultation might make my choice easier which will be Pitella. I read he has also a waiting list but it might not be that long though.

I’ve seen a lot of reviews of Pitella’s patients posted here and I’d say they are quite impressive too. Have you considered him too? If not, why? I’m just trying to get opinions from other people, weigh my options and hopefully get to arrive at the right decision. 

I’ve two two HT’s already (Eugenix) and was classed as a NW3, though my Dad is a NW7. 

The reason I’ve booked a consultation with Zarev is twofold; he does incredibly thorough donor assessments so I want to know exactly what I have in the bank/might need if I reach NW7 one day. 

Secondly, I do wish I’d been a bit more conservative with my HT and maybe gone 1cm or so higher up with the hairline. So I am also looking to explore my options to take the hairline back up a bit one day so am seeking consultations with a select few. Zarev’s extraction technique that seems to create almost no scarring is therefore attractive to me. 

I’m in no rush though so I’m happy to wait and can seek other consultations in the meantime. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, T200 said:

@HugoX: Where do you or your friend buy the topical minoxidil + finasteride in England?

Was a while ago I spoke to him, but I think he got a prescription and got like around 12 bottles for me. 

So I don't think you can just buy it over the counter. 

7 minutes ago, HugoX said:

Was a while ago I spoke to him, but I think he got a prescription and got like around 12 bottles for me. 

Ok...thanks for the info!

1 hour ago, Berba11 said:

I’ve two two HT’s already (Eugenix) and was classed as a NW3, though my Dad is a NW7. 

The reason I’ve booked a consultation with Zarev is twofold; he does incredibly thorough donor assessments so I want to know exactly what I have in the bank/might need if I reach NW7 one day. 

Secondly, I do wish I’d been a bit more conservative with my HT and maybe gone 1cm or so higher up with the hairline. So I am also looking to explore my options to take the hairline back up a bit one day so am seeking consultations with a select few. Zarev’s extraction technique that seems to create almost no scarring is therefore attractive to me. 

I’m in no rush though so I’m happy to wait and can seek other consultations in the meantime. 

Thanks, that does make sense now... I dont know how true it is but they said that baldness comes from your mother side so if you are NW3 and your dad is 7, if what they say is true then your good. I looked at my mom's side and dang, all I can say is they were not lying about it 😆

15 minutes ago, HugoX said:

Hi @HugoX, Have you taken any ORAL meds finasteride, dutasteride or minoxidil or just TOPICAL?

13 hours ago, T200 said:

Hi @Mr. Clean,

actually, the consultation was approx. mid of 2022, so I guess some guys have had meetings after me (I assume). I just filled in the form on his web page and got contacted - I guess I was just lucky. It took some time for me to get a consultation date (approx. 5-6 months).  Surgery was planned for approx. 1,5 years after consultation.                                   I am afraid I cannot answer your question concerning the waiting list since I am not really up to date .... . But best of luck!!

Hi @T200, When is your surgery? Reading Hugo's thread, he had his HT done at dr. Zarev's old clinic. I'm guessing you had your consultation done in his new hospital? Does he have an option to stay in his hospital while you are recovering there? Specially for those people who are not from Bulgaria.

Edited by Mr. Clean

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Mr. Clean said:

Thanks, that does make sense now... I dont know how true it is but they said that baldness comes from your mother side so if you are NW3 and your dad is 7, if what they say is true then your good. I looked at my mom's side and dang, all I can say is they were not lying about it 😆

As I understand, that’s a bit of a myth. 

I think a better indicator of which side of the family you’ll inherit your hairloss from often just comes down to who you seem to have inherited more traits from generally. I look more like my dad than I do my mum, and old photos of my dad show similar hairloss by a similar age. 

On the other hand, my brother has excellent hair, has blonder hair (like my mum) and doesn’t really look much like my dad. My brother seems unlikely to progress to much more than maybe a NW3 or 4 I’d guess, whereas I have signs of further progression. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, HugoX said:

Nothing oral, just minoxidil mixed with finas topical. 

Did you still notice any side effects even though its topical? Also were you already applying the topical minoxidil and fin even before the consultation or just after the HT?

1 hour ago, Mr. Clean said:

Did you still notice any side effects even though its topical? Also were you already applying the topical minoxidil and fin even before the consultation or just after the HT?

No side effects and I only started after the hair transplant. 

• Thanks 1