Best Footballer Hair Transplants

1 hour ago, gentel_man83 said:

Diego Lopez (Former Real Madrid Keeper) represents a superb HT outcome beside Conte and Berbatov 👏👏

item_2_6807.jpg

Diego.jpeg

His hair quality looks to have improved if the second picture is taken after the first . . However the hairline shape doesn’t look too indicative of a transplant IMO … however the strengthening of his forelock suggests some work at play I suppose. Could be a good responder to meds 

• Administrators

Definitely looks like a superb HT here, but probably also a good responder to meds.

image.jpeg

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, Curious25 said:

His hair quality looks to have improved if the second picture is taken after the first . . However the hairline shape doesn’t look too indicative of a transplant IMO … however the strengthening of his forelock suggests some work at play I suppose. Could be a good responder to meds 

@Curious25check his insta and you'll be impressed. 

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, stephcurry30 said:

To be fair conte's hair transplant is pretty bad. He just hides it with his bangs. If he got a haircut to shorter length he would look closer to bald then having a full head of hair. 

https://imgur.com/pGaNTHh

Hair Transplants are not perfect, but all things considered his result is beyond exceptional 

63AF1238-AF33-4EAD-878A-D163194BF423.png

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 9/5/2021 at 2:44 AM, Egy said:

Miralem Pjanić now 

7C7B880F-68A2-4BE0-BA5B-37A1626C50B3.jpeg

I’m shocked he plays in the Turkish league, he was Juventus best midfielder just a few years ago.

• Like 2

View my thread

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I’m shocked he plays in the Turkish league, he was Juventus best midfielder just a few years ago.

you are right, even if the Turkish league is not that bad.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, BjornBorg said:

Pjanic did his in late May. He is about three months in. Will probably come good.

As for Conte, he would be dwelling in Serie B if it wasn't for his HT

Hair gives power 

View my thread

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, TorontoMan said:

Lmao jsut saw this.. that’s not zlatan.. that’s some dude who looks like him and they imitation videos on the gram 

I realized that later looks identical 

View my thread

• 1 month later...
On 8/3/2021 at 10:11 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Beckham definitely uses concealer. 

Yes I think so too, but I also think he has definitely had some hairline restoration work also. 

Have a look at these two pics;

The rounding of his new hairline just above his mole on his right temple is not only a give away of a standard temple closing found in hairline surgery, but it wasn’t like that beforehand. His hairline also looks denser, however admittedly that could be from fibres - however I think the rounding of the hairline:temple closures is confirmation he has had work done. 

ADE1FA2F-86CA-4453-8A32-75E496AA2EE9.jpeg

D9E6B3C5-EEB5-465B-B453-ADA11B4E4F10.jpeg

• Administrators
On 10/31/2021 at 6:14 AM, Ajamilo said:

I was watching UFC last night and Volkan Oezdemir should be a example on why one should not do a transplant in a random clinic in turkey.

I think I brought this up a few months ago. He looked like he had gotten an HT back months ago. I believe he's of Turkish descent but he probably went to HOI. I really want to reach out to him via dm and send him to a good doctor in Europe.

View my thread

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Patrice Evra got a hair transplant and even calls out the clinic Hasson and Wong.

92A6FE1D-C8BB-4800-8C1D-0FBCA2A7E8E3.jpeg
Here’s a great blog

https://www.blogcalvizie.it/en/football-players-and-hair-who-had-transplants-who-wears-prosthetics-who-has-resigned/

View my thread

• Administrators

Unofficial word has it Dr. Hasson spoke to let’s call him “Zee-dan” about getting an HT, and he told he’s better off shaving. But don’t quote me detective 🕵️♂️ 

View my thread

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
On 6/13/2021 at 5:40 AM, stephcurry30 said:

Rob Holding has officially joined the HT team. 

He got his surgery in Portugal supposedly where his GF lives. 

Before surgery:

Rob-Holding-in-action-for-Arsenal-1200x8

edit:

These are photos of his new hairline. 

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

unnamed.jpg

Have you seen Rob now? Wonder if he went to Ferreira or Pinto

• Like 2

View my thread

22 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Have you seen Rob now? Wonder if he went to Ferreira or Pinto

Surprisingly, he went to the Wimpole clinic in London (I say surprisingly because he's had a good result from what I can see, and that clinic is not good). He has said himself publicly, if you google his name and the clinics name you'll get some articles