Best Footballer Hair Transplants

• Administrators
On 10/10/2023 at 4:02 AM, Nikoni said:

How do these players manage to wear the donor hair so short ?

FUE.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, Forty Six & 2 said:

Davy Klaassen went for a transplant. He was already NW4-5 at the age of 25. I'm curious to see how this turns out. spacer.pngspacer.png

🤔 looks like he went to a hair mill in Turkey.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Moderators

To me it looks like his hair line is too low for the amount of baldness he had. I don't think he's going to be able to get a lot of density behind that hair line.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

9 minutes ago, BeHappy said:

To me it looks like his hair line is too low for the amount of baldness he had. I don't think he's going to be able to get a lot of density behind that hair line.

Agree, but think he looks better already

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
2 hours ago, 1978matt said:

bale1.PNG.95479302a48f819453612b0d9926ab08.PNGbale2.JPG.b7b61701f84c52a1fc85909d10a3032a.JPGbale3.thumb.jpg.e18b80cb6cff3759aca6c18fd873084d.jpg

Why’s he still wearing the comb over top-knot. Hopefully he can address the crown and lose this hairstyle he’s had for ages.

View my thread

3 minutes ago, Woody1 said:

He has just had one at the clinic that can’t be mentioned dr. C*n*k

I hope it was the premium package...

I looked on his twitter and realised it must have been Turkey, and in the last 2 weeks, since he was there commentating for the Galatasary game.

• Like 1

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

1 hour ago, 1978matt said:

I hope it was the premium package...

I looked on his twitter and realised it must have been Turkey, and in the last 2 weeks, since he was there commentating for the Galatasary game.

Haha he would have definitely got the premium package. It’s all over the clinics insta, great PR….. in all fairness so many footballers do go there which I find quite amazing, money is literally no object why wouldn’t you go to the very best?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Some Turkish clinics advertise in the PL. 

View my thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I’ve noticed over the last 6-9 months Rooney has almost religiously wore a hat. At Birmingham he wore it 24/7. 

Last few months he’s relaxed that a little. Today he’s on Sky with a thin but more reformed hairline than previously. No doubt he has fibres but I wonder if he’s opted for additional SMP or some Beard/body grafts to boost what he has left?

IMG_6076.jpeg

IMG_6075.jpeg