Dr Farjo 2,201 July 21

manutd4545

Hi All, I was previously a member of this forum a few years back and underwent a couple of FUE with a renowned doctor. Over the last few years until reached my mid thirties for some reason that original transplanted hair did not last as I would have hoped. I got to 34 and decided to go with Dr Farjo to add some coverage to a bald crown and mid section. Bearing in mind I had close to 4,500 take out already ( I know my state now does not show that) we went with a conservative approach leaving me with roughly 1,000 left should I wish to have another in the future. 

Due to the success of it I have no plans to have anymore and delighted with the results. I have been away from forums for pretty much the last 10 years but wanted to show a success story from my point of view for a change compared to what I have before. All below are pre op. I did start oral minoxidil upon Dr Farjo advice a few weeks after my op.

Back top.png

Crown 1.png

Front top .png

Front view 1.png

Edited by manutd4545
adjustment

I met Dr Farjo for the consult on the 30 June and he suggested I needed approx 2,200 grafts. This was lower than other doctors estimates of which I asked him why the lower number. He said other doctors have other ideas and considering I had 4,500 before and results were not great (3,000 the first, the rest the 2nd) I know bigger is not always better.  After the consult I arrange the surgery with Mick and got a cancellation for the 30 July.  

The day started at 7.30 am and ended just after 7pm. I had the first of 3 rounds of extractions carried out by Dr N Farjo, Dr Bassam Farjo's wife. after the first round Dr B Farjo then made all the incisions bar from about 200. The extractions from the 1st round were placed and then I had two further rounds of extractions with the grafts then being placed. Dr B Farjo then made the final incisions and the final grafts were placed. 

Dr Farjo and the team were absolutely fantastic. A special thanks goes to Mick who I have kept in regular contact with. Mick has been nothing short of fantastic. I am now over 2 years post and delighted with the way things have progressed.  

Here is 12 months pre-op from my first op, compared to pre op for my 3rd. The strange thing is how my transplanted hair seemed to thin 3 and 4pic is 3rd op photos, bearing in mind dr Farjo did not touch the front alot, with an estimated 800 in the crown and the rest on top. In the operation I felt a few grafts go towards frontal third but none in the hairline area, merely crossing over with previous work to ensure continuity.

Screenshot 2023-10-21 at 19.37.21.png

Front top .png

Front view 1.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...