Best Footballer Hair Transplants

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, JDEE0 said:

Surprisingly, he went to the Wimpole clinic in London (I say surprisingly because he's had a good result from what I can see, and that clinic is not good). He has said himself publicly, if you google his name and the clinics name you'll get some articles

Ohh 🤔 I wonder if that’s true. He was in Portugal when he had his HT. I guess you could work out a deal and say you got your HT anywhere, not like the clinic can say otherwise. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Newyear newhair said:

Not a footballer but thought I’d add this one, darts professional Raymond Van Barneveld definitely showing a fut hair transplant.

54EE5847-A577-4527-A020-25F9255F7C17.png

27E72FC0-D60E-4CE4-BE51-7CAC1CCEEC65.png

C6D8FACF-A77B-4DA2-AB04-C0026CBC37DD.jpeg

Throwing darts is a profession 🤨 

• Haha 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Ryan Daniel said:

Very pluggy hairline 

Yea, not a big fan of the design. Looks synonymous with a certain popular hair mill. 

View my thread

40 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Yea, not a big fan of the design. Looks synonymous with a certain popular hair mill. 

Most of these rich sports guys end up going to these instagram hair mills that their agent ''researched''.  which is a pity, considering the millions they have, they could get the best work done in the world... like Elon Musk and Gordon Ramsay

18 minutes ago, Ryan Daniel said:

Most of these rich sports guys end up going to these instagram hair mills that their agent ''researched''.  which is a pity, considering the millions they have, they could get the best work done in the world... like Elon Musk and Gordon Ramsay

exactly. 

27 minutes ago, Ryan Daniel said:

This is one of the things that people forget to mention sometimes when saying "if guy X with billions couldnt get it done, how can you"?

Its more proof that even rich people need to do reesearch and ensure the people they chose for surgery are the right ones. 

Just now, TheGreatPretender said:

This is one of the things that people forget to mention sometimes when saying "if guy X with billions couldnt get it done, how can you"?

Its more proof that even rich people need to do reesearch and ensure the people they chose for surgery are the right ones. 

yea it really shows the negative aspect of this industry and how uneducated and mis-informed patients are, even with millions in the bank. 

Its way too easy for unqualified doctors to promise the moon and hit all the right notes. And if you are uneducated and desperate to fix your balding asap, its very easy to fall victim to all the marketing material. 

2 minutes ago, SadMan2021 said:

yea it really shows the negative aspect of this industry and how uneducated and mis-informed patients are, even with millions in the bank. 

Its way too easy for unqualified doctors to promise the moon and hit all the right notes. And if you are uneducated and desperate to fix your balding asap, its very easy to fall victim to all the marketing material. 

One of the reasons why I have been over the fence of undergoing surgery most of the time. If I am going to commit to someone, that person better be a guy who I can 200% trust, else I just wont. Its a big decision, one not to be taken lightly. 

• Administrators

• Like 1

View my thread

16 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Throwing darts is a profession 🤨 

A very lucrative one these days! I think Barneveld had a failed FUT hair transplant some years back and has now got SMP done all over instead

FUT with Dr. Konior in 2014 - 3814 grafts - Thread

FUE with Dr. Pinto in May 2022 - 3252 grafts

• Administrators
52 minutes ago, Dillpickle123 said:

Zidane should go to eugenix maybe they can help!

He consulted with the same surgeon that Conte went too, but was told to keep shaving. I have to agree, he’s one of the few who look good shaving.

View my thread

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Curious25 said:

I’d still love to know where Beckham went. 

McGregors approaching the initial growth period I noticed from one of his insta posts the other day, he has fully shed all implanted grafts it seems. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

View my thread

On 1/27/2022 at 8:16 PM, Dillpickle123 said:

Another I’ve noticed this past year 

3E9B2598-51D7-4872-AB4E-65F0B644AC3D.jpeg

098C42FF-DEB8-4966-B5AA-8DC2F85672FA.jpeg

Haha - I quite like this transofmation, makes a huge difference for sure. Give him a second pass of a few more grafts into his frontal mid section, and he will be looking stellar! 

On 1/27/2022 at 5:15 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I agree, he has almost certainly use concealer in the past - however if you look at my previous post on this topic within this thread, I think there is sufficient evidence to claim he's had a hairline transplant. 

Look at some of his recent photos on his Instagram, to me its clear there has been a surgical intervention on his hairline. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2021 at 7:45 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

I’m shocked he plays in the Turkish league, he was Juventus best midfielder just a few years ago.

He went to Barcelona but his coach, Koeman, did not know how to use him and the loaned him to Besiktas. 
I guess that´s where he did his HT.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...