Best Footballer Hair Transplants

• Moderators
On 2/8/2021 at 5:56 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Here’s an interesting one Benedikt Howedes 2014 world cup winner. He had an HT in 2015. Looked good for several years, and then boom, looks like he lost all native hair and is left with a little of the hair transplant.

I looked at a lot of his pictures online and it looks like he may have had a very minor hair transplant along the hairline when he still had some hair there and continued to do a comb over for a couple of years until he lost the rest of the native hair.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Talking of footballers and transplants - has anyone else been made aware that cristiano Ronaldo owns a hair transplant clinic chain in Madrid? 

An advertisement was posted on his Instagram account yesterday, almost implying that he himself has had surgery, as a close up photo of his hair was used on one of the album photos lmao! 

• Like 1

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Curious25 said:

Talking of footballers and transplants - has anyone else been made aware that cristiano Ronaldo owns a hair transplant clinic chain in Madrid? 

An advertisement was posted on his Instagram account yesterday, almost implying that he himself has had surgery, as a close up photo of his hair was used on one of the album photos lmao! 

I’ve heard about it. Apparently his wife will run it LMAO. Sounds like a hair mill. I bet it’s away to get around taxes too. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I’ve heard about it. Apparently his wife will run it LMAO. Sounds like a hair mill. I bet it’s away to get around taxes too. 

Definitely a hair mill, he was literally advertising it with "We have 18 premium hair transplant rooms!"

• Like 1

• Administrators
Just now, giegnosiganoe said:

Definitely a hair mill, he was literally advertising it with "We have 18 premium hair transplant rooms!"

Damn, pretty sure it’s a way to get a tax write off. Shame he doesn’t partner with one of the many talented HT surgeons in Spain.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Valued Contributor
On 2/12/2021 at 5:13 AM, Curious25 said:

Yes I read about this in the paper about 6 or so months ago. Very sad that he is investing in an industry purely to make a return.

Edited by Gatsby
  • Like 1

On 2/11/2021 at 7:13 PM, Curious25 said:

Yes, he has a transplant clinic in Spain, and the third Juventus goalkeeper was at his teammate's clinic.

A2A90ED4-23F3-4788-B148-25985A2EF6CE.jpeg

A2287FED-15A4-46E6-9FBC-98583C93BE9D.png

4AB2C843-DA9C-47B1-8CE9-9101125ABABC.png

• Like 2

• Administrators
8 hours ago, BaldingtimetoLdar said:

Ivan_Rakiti%C4%87_2020.jpg453291646-700x420.jpg

Good eye, he’s had that receded hairline for years. He’s probably on fin for maintenance. 

View my thread

29 minutes ago, Craig2412 said:

Another one for the list I just spotted watching the football: Ahmed Elmohamady

Looks like his got a really good result 

C8CBDB1B-4248-41D9-ACA9-DD597861A63F.jpeg

4FF0C865-67FD-485B-A2CF-6E49E1FB5B57.jpeg

F12ACA6E-D2CB-428F-9F75-B2A446EB18E9.jpeg

Great result!! Taken years off him. Strong Asian hair calibre at play here Aswell as a good surgeon!  

On 2/11/2021 at 4:07 PM, OliverAtom said:

Silva is rumored to have visited Couto. Many people discussed this almost confirming this fact on the Spanish forum and I would say it is true because the result it´s just "made-in Couto".

468185681_SilvaHairrestoration.jpg.39610a285301679316183329d43da54a.jpg

Silva was an interesting case.  I think he did his work over a couple of years as he spent a full season playing with a shaved down buzz cut with the red outline of a transplanted hairline but what looked a gap between the native and transplanted hair. Whether this was down to bad work or an intentional approach is unclear.

He then emerged the next season and grew it out and sported what was a very impressive joined up result after appearing to have a follow up op and finished result.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, BaldingBogger said:

Andros Townsend playing in the EPL has one of the more impressive results I have seen.

He was badly going/gone and probably was worse than this before pic all in all.

Not sure who he went too

1C1CC77F-B6EC-48CC-A445-3FD67F520F88.jpeg

That’s pretty incredible, I’m sure the afro hair helps the appearance of density but still wow. He reminds me of lewis hamilton.

image.jpeg

View my thread

15 hours ago, BaldingBogger said:

Andros Townsend playing in the EPL has one of the more impressive results I have seen.

He was badly going/gone and probably was worse than this before pic all in all.

Not sure who he went too

1C1CC77F-B6EC-48CC-A445-3FD67F520F88.jpeg

Look at that!! Impressive!

On 2/11/2021 at 5:07 PM, OliverAtom said:

Silva is rumored to have visited Couto. Many people discussed this almost confirming this fact on the Spanish forum and I would say it is true because the result it´s just "made-in Couto".

468185681_SilvaHairrestoration.jpg.39610a285301679316183329d43da54a.jpg

Indeed, this is another amazing work by Dr Couto 😀

On 2/11/2021 at 5:11 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

I wonder if he had to wait 2 years. 

Do Clinics have VIP sessions? I bet they do. If a "person of interest" comes knocking on your door, how could you say no?

How much more could famous patients be paying compared to us regular patients? If Dr. Konior charges $12/graft, would he charge double on a VIP session? I mean, if I had Tom Bradey´s or David Silva´s "income" I would pay double or triple ...

Any idea if a Clinic is open about doing this?

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Zinedine said:

Do Clinics have VIP sessions? I bet they do. If a "person of interest" comes knocking on your door, how could you say no?

How much more could famous patients be paying compared to us regular patients? If Dr. Konior charges $12/graft, would he charge double on a VIP session? I mean, if I had Tom Bradey´s or David Silva´s "income" I would pay double or triple ...

Any idea if a Clinic is open about doing this?

I don’t know if they have VIP options. My guess is they’re agent or manager schedules everything. Cancellation lists usually get you in within a few months. The problem is most of us can’t be away from work for a prolonged period and of time. Footballers have the summer off, champions league finishes end of May. So from May to September, they can get it done. Not many of us have that luxury.

View my thread

• Administrators

Depends on what you define as acceptable. Could he have a hair transplant? Yes, will he ever look like he’s not balding? No.

View my thread

33 minutes ago, Craig2412 said:

Patrice Evra can be added to the list and thanks his doctor on an insta video showing off his new hairline. Hasson & Wong

’What a feeling’ as he washes his hair!

4EF7211D-4C9E-4168-B762-35A92A072FBD.png

6CC7A946-6B48-4FA5-95BA-0DA350DA92B2.png

Oh wow never really noticed it, if you look back you can actually see it. Here's a pic from sept 2020. It's looks kind of like what mane's looks like now.

0_EvraJPG.jpg

144475230_1103393000083820_2119961025235

3 hours ago, Craig2412 said:

Patrice Evra can be added to the list and thanks his doctor on an insta video showing off his new hairline. Hasson & Wong

’What a feeling’ as he washes his hair!

4EF7211D-4C9E-4168-B762-35A92A072FBD.png

6CC7A946-6B48-4FA5-95BA-0DA350DA92B2.png

Awesome. I remember he was on social media a few years ago talking about needing to go to Hasson and Wong.  

I think after Conte’s trip to them, they have become a bit of a go to amongst the premier league stars - did Klopp also go there ?