Best Footballer Hair Transplants

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Forty Six & 2 said:

Here is an german interview with Dr. Villnow talking about his customers like Klopp, Shaqiri and other german speaking athletes.

https://www.t-online.de/sport/fussball/id_88865334/juergen-klopps-chirurg-ueber-haar-op-danach-stand-das-telefon-nicht-mehr-still-.html

Too bad the only German I know is auf wiedersehn lol @Gasthoerer is our resident German speaker. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Villnow is the most famous German VIP clinic. Almost all athletes (not only footballer) go there. Klopp boosted his business to another level as he went completely public. 

Interestingly, Feriduni and Heitmann started there career at Villnow's clinic and I am not sure how much work is done by Villnow himself. I think surgeries are performed by another surgeon. Anyway: In my opinion the results of Villnow are average at best and poor most of the time (Höwedes, Harting), especially from planning and design point of view. Even the ones he is openly using for the advertisement of his clinic, I am not fond of. Not even Klopp's. 

• Administrators
23 minutes ago, Gasthoerer said:

Villnow is the most famous German VIP clinic. Almost all athletes (not only footballer) go there. Klopp boosted his business to another level as he went completely public. 

Interestingly, Feriduni and Heitmann started there career at Villnow's clinic and I am not sure how much work is done by Villnow himself. I think surgeries are performed by another surgeon. Anyway: In my opinion the results of Villnow are average at best and poor most of the time (Höwedes, Harting), especially from planning and design point of view. Even the ones he is openly using for the advertisement of his clinic, I am not fond of. Not even Klopp's. 

Klopps hair wasn’t bad to begin with, its sort of like a very minor touch up. I’m interested to know more about Heitman, but there’s almost no information in the English speaking world.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

On 4/6/2021 at 10:35 PM, Gasthoerer said:

Agree! The results are rather poor. He also treated Christian Lindner (famous German politician). His result is ok but he got a large FUT scar. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 21.01.2021 at 00:55, Craig2412 said:

Интересная тема. Некоторые из этих ребят добились отличных результатов. Я пытался исследовать хирурга Бербатова много лет назад, но так и не смог найти ничего в Интернете. Еще один, о котором стоит добавить, - это Рауль Мейрелеш.

014079C5-19D6-4C62-83D0-94B0B20E0E3B.jpeg

6BEF91B0-68B4-40D7-ABB4-59FEC3B2A77D.jpeg

maybe advertising, but look what I found)

18403633_1505649536146982_1568240399214683257_n.jpg

• Administrators
On 4/23/2021 at 4:18 AM, logann said:

maybe advertising, but look what I found)

18403633_1505649536146982_1568240399214683257_n.jpg

Is this a hair mill? Where are they located 

View my thread

• Administrators
On 4/27/2021 at 9:39 AM, logann said:

Lisbon. Portugal. 

I looked it up, they use the robot artas. 

View my thread

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
On 6/13/2021 at 5:40 AM, stephcurry30 said:

Rob Holding has officially joined the HT team. 

He got his surgery in Portugal supposedly where his GF lives. 

Before surgery:

Rob-Holding-in-action-for-Arsenal-1200x8

edit:

These are photos of his new hairline. 

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

unnamed.jpg

Good catch I wonder who he went to 

View my thread

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Zlatan strip scar? 6A407334-E3B8-4240-ACB5-A5C1395E99A4.png

View my thread

• Administrators
53 minutes ago, Egy said:

Another footballer who has decided to have a transplant. Miralem Pjanic

CCB9C89B-1AA9-4112-A32C-67DF15E2906B.jpeg

B8CE4EEF-49EE-464C-8783-A1957C06C36B.jpeg

32796A6F-D42C-4274-938E-C1CFFFA99CA6.jpeg

Wow good catch, wonder where he went, de Freitas has an office in Barcelona 🤔 

View my thread

Kyle Walker was going through major stress when he had thinning so could have recovered , Or smp, he plays a lot while its raining so fibres would run I imagine (With sweat aswell)

David Beckham has gone blonde and it looks like a killer result

On 7/30/2021 at 1:33 AM, Badhairman1 said:

Kyle Walker was going through major stress when he had thinning so could have recovered , Or smp, he plays a lot while its raining so fibres would run I imagine (With sweat aswell)

David Beckham has gone blonde and it looks like a killer result

I'd love to know what Becks has done to his hair. 

His hairline I am almost adamant has been transplanted. 

• Administrators

Beckham definitely uses concealer. 

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators
22 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

Not as much as the Roonster… 😂

Not as much, in fairness to Rooney, he looks pretty good with concealer. Which wouldn’t have been possible without his HT.

View my thread