Best Footballer Hair Transplants

1 hour ago, Curious25 said:

Who does he play for? 

God and the Yankees by my last count. Which makes him one helluva Canadian-American! 

Got me thinking of that scene in the Good-Bad-Ugly where Tuco shouts to the approaching army "God is on our side because he hates the Yankees!" Then the soldiers get close and brush off the desert dust from their uniforms showing they are actually union not confederate. Then Clint quips that god isn't with us because he hates idiots. :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/8/2021 at 11:56 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Here’s an interesting one Benedikt Howedes 2014 world cup winner. He had an HT in 2015. Looked good for several years, and then boom, looks like he lost all native hair and is left with a little of the hair transplant. 

57BA72F8-9F6E-447E-9A85-EAB09694B11A.jpeg

B26E2016-3C6A-405A-92C5-723918E4118E.jpeg

Scary. How does this happen? I realise that hair in the donor zone can also be affected by androgenetic alopecia but it seems his donor area is still fine, only the hair that was transplanted has dramatically miniaturized. 

2 hours ago, Marlo said:

Scary. How does this happen? I realise that hair in the donor zone can also be affected by androgenetic alopecia but it seems his donor area is still fine, only the hair that was transplanted has dramatically miniaturized. 

He most likely got a hair transplant and never stuck to or got on any medication. So his native hair disappeared behind his transplanted hair. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2021 at 1:42 AM, Curious25 said:

Ok yes, these pics certainly show a transplant has been carried out here! 

What a superb job did Dr Couto on Diego Lopez! Just amazing 🤩  🎖

image.png.239c285d53b4f617315457114c09dea0.png

Edited by OliverAtom
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/11/2022 at 10:58 PM, Marlo said:

I think the second pic actually is just concealer, so that's why he continues loosing ground later on

• 2 weeks later...

I knew Gabriel was receding but not to that degree, must've been putting boot polish on his head for games as he was often rocking a perfectly straight, albeit high, hairline. Also it's crazy that he's gone to Cinik of all places, he could've gone to one of the elites for the cost of two day's salary. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 6/12/2022 at 1:22 AM, Yoo said:

Arsenal defender Gabriel Magalhaes went with Dr Cinik, TikTok video but shows a little of the extraction:

No research 🤦‍♂️ 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 6/24/2022 at 5:07 PM, BLE123 said:

I knew Gabriel was receding but not to that degree, must've been putting boot polish on his head for games as he was often rocking a perfectly straight, albeit high, hairline. Also it's crazy that he's gone to Cinik of all places, he could've gone to one of the elites for the cost of two day's salary. 

I think he must have been paid for them to be allowed to use it for marketing.

His agent would have organised it you’d imagine, Guilherme Miranda who looks after mainly Brazilian footballers.

You should reach out to some of the football agents @Melvin- Moderator I bet they just use Google to find surgeons.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/27/2022 at 2:41 PM, OliverAtom said:

What a superb job did Dr Couto on Diego Lopez! Just amazing 🤩  🎖

image.png.239c285d53b4f617315457114c09dea0.png

Wow!!! What a comeback from Diego Lopez. A piece of Art here.

For sure Dr Couto is among the best of all time.

47 minutes ago, BaldingEye said:

Wow!!! What a comeback from Diego Lopez. A piece of Art here.

For sure Dr Couto is among the best of all time.

how do you know couto did it lol, someone said the same about david silva, and another was like berbatov went zarev . Wheres the evidence lol. People making assumptions just based on nationaility is absurd

Edited by sukh123
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 7/14/2022 at 8:04 PM, sukh123 said:

how do you know couto did it lol, someone said the same about david silva, and another was like berbatov went zarev . Wheres the evidence lol. People making assumptions just based on nationaility is absurd

Agreed.. this does not look like a couto hairline, his are usually very aggressive, especially the temple paints 

• Administrators
11 hours ago, botchedguy95 said:

Agreed.. this does not look like a couto hairline, his are usually very aggressive, especially the temple paints 

There’s a picture circulating somewhere with a picture of him and Dr. Cuoto.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

On 7/14/2022 at 8:04 PM, sukh123 said:

Well, I swear to you right here that Couto did the HT job on Diego Lopez, David Silva, Javier Farinos and many other Spanish and European footballers, and why I can swear this? Well, I saw photos of Couto´s children with many of them! Even Couto was in some of the photos. And maybe I should not gossiping about Couto´s children but they seem to be great football fans. I'm sure they have all these players signed jerseys. Lucky them!

Also, this is even more than a fact but during my last visit to the clinic I got to meet Fabio Cannavaro, the Italian footballer. Some of us there in the clinic for our revisions were lucky to chat with him for a few seconds... he was in the middle of his hair transplant session with Couto.

image.jpeg.507d262f1058b25d09f210c74fb1670a.jpeg

As always, when you get to be as big and so well-known as Couto is now, everyone wants to go to your clinic, not just us regular people but also footballers, celebrities... 

• Administrators

I don’t know his hairline looks like it’s shedding grafts 🤔69F01408-BE82-4F31-9D04-8618E5924010.jpeg

View my thread