Best Footballer Hair Transplants

• Administrators
24 minutes ago, ITA said:

Fabio Cannavaro's transplant begins to take shape.

It looks good, but wonder if he went to Spain

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

5 minutes ago, ITA said:

Qualche tempo fa, il membro @BaldingEyeha giurato di aver visto Cannavaro nella clinica Couto quindi è molto probabile che lo abbia operato.

If he saw him at the clinic then yeh of course then the most likely reason was Couto done the work. Hmmm wondered if he had to wait 😂

• Haha 1

On 1/29/2022 at 7:56 AM, Curious25 said:

To me - that hairline to temple closure, is indicative of a transplant. Bisanga's hairlines are similar to this - I'm not speculating he went there, but I'm using it as an example of what to look for. 

202102091723-main.cropped_1612866199.jpg

What exactly do you mean about the temple closure? 

31 minutes ago, Rafael Manelli said:

Obviously a transplant even without the before photo. 

I think it looks fine.

At least in the car. Because of the lighting inside a car, it is probably one of the most easy places for a HT to look good.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Xanadu said:

I think it looks fine.

At least in the car. Because of the lighting inside a car, it is probably one of the most easy places for a HT to look good.

It looks okay 

The issue for me is the macro shape gives it away. Very high, receded hairline with strong uniform density. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 4/16/2023 at 6:16 PM, BaldingtimetoLdar said:

Update on ter stegens hair transplant. He looks like a completely different person now.

fc-barcelona-v-dinamo-kiev-group-e-uefa-

ter_stegen_getty-scaled-e1674457392211-1

Wow his hair looks darker too, a phenomenon with hair transplants sometimes.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

44 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Wow his hair looks darker too, a phenomenon with hair transplants sometimes.

Yes, looks like a different person. If these were tow different people I'm not sure who I think look better - perhaps the top one actually.

• Thumbs-down 1

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Xanadu said:

Yes, looks like a different person. If these were tow different people I'm not sure who I think look better - perhaps the top one actually.

I looked at his IG, I think that was a bad picture. He looks way better now and more youthful. I have a feeling he went to Cuoto, this looks like a Couto result.

71C15418-3EE0-4AFB-8549-A7C41AB47A82.jpeg14212EE9-8E2F-4320-A805-E22BCB34048C.jpeg

• Like 3

View my thread

On 4/17/2023 at 3:16 AM, BaldingtimetoLdar said:

Update on ter stegens hair transplant. He looks like a completely different person now.

fc-barcelona-v-dinamo-kiev-group-e-uefa-

ter_stegen_getty-scaled-e1674457392211-1

Yep I agree.hairline too low, looks like he is wearing a helm. Was deemed as a subpar result in the German Forum as well.great HTs are all about naturalness and aging well. 

• Like 1
  • Face Palm 4

• 1 month later...
On 6/2/2023 at 6:02 PM, Youth_Again said:

Dr.Couto did his surgery, same goes for N.Otamendi.

Did Couto do Otamendi's aswell? Always fun to know that actually. 

I followed his progress closely this season since he played for the club I support and he had quite a comeback from his entrances. Whoever did his job did it pretty well. 

1 hour ago, TheGreatPretender said:

Did Couto do Otamendi's aswell? Always fun to know that actually. 

I followed his progress closely this season since he played for the club I support and he had quite a comeback from his entrances. Whoever did his job did it pretty well. 

He did, David Silva also. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 9/15/2023 at 5:37 AM, OliverAtom said:

Fabio Cannavaro is looking great now. Hopefully he will wear long hair sometime soon to see the real final result after his Hair transplant with Dr Couto.

image.thumb.png.e48c8478a451f01233e83db4ce61fbab.png

Wow fantastic 👏🏼

View my thread

• 3 weeks later...
On 15/9/2023 at 14:37, OliverAtom said:

Fabio Cannavaro sta benissimo adesso. Spero che presto indosserà i capelli lunghi per vedere il vero risultato finale dopo il trapianto di capelli con il dottor Couto.

I don't think he will opt for long hair, I think he will always keep it with the same shaved style.