Best Footballer Hair Transplants

• Administrators

Mane,

This could be you, but you’re playing haha

image.jpeg

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

23 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Seriously? If he did he better come here so we can direct him to someone good.

I'm serious lol, look at his old pictures he doesn't have the stubble. It's only come in recently, we'll see in a few months I guess.

I've seen that photoshopped picture before, it's crazy how different he looks.

• Administrators

If you guys watch MMA light heavyweight Volkan Oezdemir got an HT. So far it looks pretty bad, I’d say he’s around 6 months. I believe he may be Turkish ethnicity. I hope he didn’t get botched by some hair mill. 

5137C90D-35B0-41CF-A2F8-8BB3F950DCA9.jpeg

8A0A237F-F088-4231-AE65-5B36A560B2BC.jpeg

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
37 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

Oh...... this isnt looking good at all... 

yea I hope I’m wrong, but I have a feeling it’s not gonna look good. I’m probably gonna DM him if it doesn’t turn out great. 

• Like 1

View my thread

• Moderators
On 2/5/2021 at 6:21 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

If you guys watch MMA light heavyweight Volkan Oezdemir got an HT. So far it looks pretty bad, I’d say he’s around 6 months. I believe he may be Turkish ethnicity. I hope he didn’t get botched by some hair mill. 

It depends on how far along he actually is. It looks like what you should have at around 4 months post op, so If hes only at 4 months then he could be on track.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Administrators

Here’s an interesting one Benedikt Howedes 2014 world cup winner. He had an HT in 2015. Looked good for several years, and then boom, looks like he lost all native hair and is left with a little of the hair transplant. 

57BA72F8-9F6E-447E-9A85-EAB09694B11A.jpeg

B26E2016-3C6A-405A-92C5-723918E4118E.jpeg

• Sad 1

View my thread

• Administrators

He got a good result. Last name sounds like may be Eastern European Zarev 🤔lol

View my thread

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Huncholini said:

This is a great thread, but if we could also add the Surgeon/Clinic names of the transplants that look good, that would be really useful. E.g. Who did David Silva's/Fabregas's/Townsend's/Meireles's and how can I get in contact with them!😅

That's what we're all trying to figure out, Meireles is Portugese so maybe @Dr. Bruno Ferreira I would guess Silva and Fabregas went to one of the big ones in Spain, Cuoto, De Freitas, Heinicke. 

View my thread

11 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

That's what we're all trying to figure out, Meireles is Portugese so maybe @Dr. Bruno Ferreira I would guess Silva and Fabregas went to one of the big ones in Spain, Cuoto, De Freitas, Heinicke. 

I guess, but it's not necessary that footballers go to a clinic in their home country, especially rich footballers who've been playing abroad for years.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Huncholini said:

I guess, but it's not necessary that footballers go to a clinic in their home country, especially rich footballers who've been playing abroad for years.

Yea, but these clinics are top tier around the world. Would make sense to go there for them. Especially, given a lot of these guys stay in Europe.

View my thread

On 2/8/2021 at 11:56 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Here’s an interesting one Benedikt Howedes 2014 world cup winner. He had an HT in 2015. Looked good for several years, and then boom, looks like he lost all native hair and is left with a little of the hair transplant. 

57BA72F8-9F6E-447E-9A85-EAB09694B11A.jpeg

B26E2016-3C6A-405A-92C5-723918E4118E.jpeg

Oopsss, lost everything in just 4 years 🙃

1 hour ago, OliverAtom said:

Here, Javier Farinos, a famous Spanish footballer who played for Valencia, Inter Milan, Villareal...

He was looking really bad with a huge alopecia ...

farinos.jpg.30a694f231188e116baedef6279c8eb0.jpg

And here after visiting Dr Couto ...

1413071499_farinoscouto.jpg.fa08145b3aa3e2b4bba4fbd963c41d31.jpg

Amazing change. It's actually first time I see doctor Couto.

• Like 2

• Administrators
3 hours ago, OliverAtom said:

Here, Javier Farinos, a famous Spanish footballer who played for Valencia, Inter Milan, Villareal...

He was looking really bad with a huge alopecia ...

farinos.jpg.30a694f231188e116baedef6279c8eb0.jpg

And here after visiting Dr Couto ...

1413071499_farinoscouto.jpg.fa08145b3aa3e2b4bba4fbd963c41d31.jpg

I wonder if Fabregas and Silva also went there 🤔

View my thread

• Administrators
4 hours ago, OliverAtom said:

Oopsss, lost everything in just 4 years 🙃

Shocking case, I’d be interested to hear from a doctor. Looks like even his HT thinned.

• Sad 1

View my thread

2 hours ago, nicoandgello said:

Amazing change. It's actually first time I see doctor Couto.

Farinos looks amazing! What a change!!!

And Dr Couto looks... really young? I thought his was older? Anyone knows his age?

Happy to see his picture, I can say he is still gonna be around here doing superb Hair Transplants for a long long time 😊

49 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I wonder if Fabregas and Silva also went there 🤔

Silva is rumored to have visited Couto. Many people discussed this almost confirming this fact on the Spanish forum and I would say it is true because the result it´s just "made-in Couto".

468185681_SilvaHairrestoration.jpg.39610a285301679316183329d43da54a.jpg

• Like 1

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, OliverAtom said:

Silva is rumored to have visited Couto. Many people discussed this almost confirming this fact on the Spanish forum and I would say it is true because the result it´s just "made-in Couto".

468185681_SilvaHairrestoration.jpg.39610a285301679316183329d43da54a.jpg

I wonder if he had to wait 2 years. 

View my thread