Will the Coronavirus Affect The Hair Transplant Industry?

Melvin- Admin

100% it will.

flights Are being cancelled- borders are being closed- folks are being furloughed

unemployment rising

stock market destroyed

imagine getting this covid around the time of your surgery

if your on antibiotics this virus will invade more

you can just keep going.

Majority of folks at this point are not going to spend money on elective surgeries as they need to buy food for their families

most need to defer mortgage payments and loans now

this is causing issues far worse then 2008 crisis—- remember 2008 crisis was mostly due to folks and mortgages/fake bonds/stock market shorters

this time, you got corona, unemployment, mortgages not being paid, world markets destroyed across many indexes/etfs/stocks, no resolution on corona except it may be for another 18 months.  People told to work remote of they can.  Loss of a lot of service industries.  Its the grand slam of economic destruction.

sad it had to happen, but gone are the paying premium days

8 hours ago, CosmoKramer said:

A frog in a pot of simmering water won’t know it’s heading to a deadly boil until it too late...and then it’s too late.

The Media is manipulating the numbers to exhaserbate the hysteria, and the select few political leaders are purposefully mandating the shutting down of private businesses and ignoring civil liberties of 1/4 of the American population (which is heading to 100% of the population soon)...and mark my words you will see Martial Law nationwide but termed “shelter-in-place by the politicians but make no mistake, militarized forces on local streets in lockdowns is ML, don’t fool yourselves ....and if food and supplies becomes scare there will be mass panic and violence that will surpass injuries and deaths from this “virus”, wait and see. 

People can put their head in the sand and believe what they are told by a select few that control the information and accept non-sinister sounding verbiage for action that are what they seem...and once they become aware of they choose to remove the blinders it will sadly be too late for them to reclaim any type of previouse normalcy, sadly.

Its no coincidence that “virus” was concocted in China, that their communist regime used military strong-arm tactics to shutdown the population, and now are sending teams of their “doctors” (and likely not spies, right?!?!) to Italy to “help” them contain the situation...which, now has the population under military lockdown (Martial Law)...and no, I do not trust the Italian government officials claims that those elderly that have died is all from this “virus”.

Don’t be surprised at the “goodwill” trips those Chinese “doctors” and “teams” make their way stateside as well as North. China’s economy is fine as they’ve gained all the means of production and benefit from their own people and have amassed trillions in cash reserves from greedy Manufacturing CEO outsourcing jobs to them so they no longer need to rely on others for business or finance...but the rest of the worlds economy is collapsing.

If some commenters want to call me clueless or misinformed then so be it...but it may be due to the fear of me and others here that are without blinders making some sense through all the panacea but you refuse to accept it being true...and like the frog in the boiling pot...it will be too late.

I hope I’m wrong...but history has a crazy thing about repeating itself.

A268BD66-107A-4938-A94A-6A1B37A83BA8.jpeg

@CosmoKramerit looks like you've seen too many American movies, stop saying bullshit. 

• Like 2

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Sean said:

100% it will.

flights Are being cancelled- borders are being closed- folks are being furloughed

unemployment rising

stock market destroyed

imagine getting this covid around the time of your surgery

if your on antibiotics this virus will invade more

you can just keep going.

Majority of folks at this point are not going to spend money on elective surgeries as they need to buy food for their families

most need to defer mortgage payments and loans now

this is causing issues far worse then 2008 crisis—- remember 2008 crisis was mostly due to folks and mortgages/fake bonds/stock market shorters

this time, you got corona, unemployment, mortgages not being paid, world markets destroyed across many indexes/etfs/stocks, no resolution on corona except it may be for another 18 months.  People told to work remote of they can.  Loss of a lot of service industries.  Its the grand slam of economic destruction.

sad it had to happen, but gone are the paying premium days

That’s what scares me the most, the economic fallout. I’m not trying to downplay the illness, but illnesses affect a small percentage of the population. The economic fall out will affect us all. 

Entire industries are at near collapse. The cruising industry has been brought to a halt. No revenue for months. While, they’re a multi-billion dollar industry, they cannot keep that up for much longer.

Mom and pop shops are the most unfortunate. There’s never any bailouts for them. I’m sure Carnival cruises will get a bailout. Maybe even the airlines. That’s why it’s important to still support your local businesses. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

13 hours ago, CosmoKramer said:

Lol, you really are a brainwashed idiot. 

You really sound like a paranoid schizophrenic. Enjoy the misdemeanor for violating New York state lockdown.

I guess when you're in the ICU intubated on a ventilator, at least you'll have a full head of hair. People are dying in their 30s now. Don't be a moron.

I'm going to try my best to ignore your comments from now on.

Edited by bismarck
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, bismarck said:

You really sound like a paranoid schizophrenic. Enjoy the misdemeanor for violating New York state lockdown.

I guess when you're in the ICU intubated on a ventilator, at least you'll have a full head of hair. People are dying in their 30s now. Don't be a moron.

he's done too many rolls with the dermaroller man... all those pokes have *literally* gotten to his head

• Haha 1

Its no coincidence that “virus” was concocted in China, that their communist regime used military strong-arm tactics to shutdown the population, and now are sending teams of their “doctors” (and likely not spies, right?!?!) to Italy to “help” them contain the situation...which, now has the population under military lockdown (Martial Law)...and no, I do not trust the Italian government officials claims that those elderly that have died is all from this “virus”.

image.png.711649f8501e9a777a189be180253fba.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Administrators

I’m not the biggest conspiracy theorist, but c’mon blindly believing the media who’ve been caught lying is silly. The truth is always somewhere in the middle. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

42 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I’m not the biggest conspiracy theorist, but c’mon blindly believing the media who’ve been caught lying is silly. The truth is always somewhere in the middle. 

You're right, maybe China is sending doctor spies to Italy. Stupid media trying to cover up China's international espionage.

While I appreciate the general point, it certainly does not apply to Kramer's conspiracy theories. It's so strange to read someone's posts and appreciate them in the context of hairloss for years, but then to find out you really never knew them.

Oh well.

Edited by bismarck

12 hours ago, Sean said:

Im even thinking the DOW may go as low as $12k or $10k when it starts to bottom out.  Thats if you look at the repetitive drops and no positive news in sight.  

The DOW will drop much further, possibly to down to 7-10K, I’ve worked in finance and followed the markets for almost all my adult life and especially the pre & post 2008 catastrophe....this is going to be way worse for all industries and people’s former livelihood, sadly.

9 hours ago, Egy said:

@CosmoKramerit looks like you've seen too many American movies, stop saying bullshit. 

Sorry, nope, I don’t, and it’s not bullishit as you will find out soon enough with no job nor income no civil liberties, no way to pay for your housing/mortgage/rent etc...then you will realize what may sound crazy is the new realty that you have to accept.

The same was said of many whom early on raised concerns about the rise of invasive tracking of out technology by corporations and governments and they were called crazy....until whistleblower insiders decided to alert the public...Snowden, Assange, Manning...and now tech & gov spying through out tech items and Internet is the accepted norm....but you can convince yourself it’s all bullshit all you want...it won’t stop it.

4 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Sadly, it’s just the way it is, stupid gullible people will always ignore warnings that at first sound like crazy conspiracy theory that then in time shows itself as the reality (tech spying/data collection by business & government partnerships) and they will just trust in whatever the idiot-box tells and corporate-owned media and lobbyists-owner politicians tell them....there is misinformation out there and the truth lies somewhere inbetween but when people are too numb to see it then it’s their own gullibility that will contribute to their own suffering...history has proven it to be the case.

4 hours ago, bismarck said:

You're right, maybe China is sending doctor spies to Italy. Stupid media trying to cover up China's international espionage.

While I appreciate the general point, it certainly does not apply to Kramer's conspiracy theories. It's so strange to read someone's posts and appreciate them in the context of hairloss for years, but then to find out you really never knew them.

Oh well.

It’s not just the espionage you sheepified dimwit....it’s the perfect storm of China’s retribution for Trumps trade war with them, see how easily it’s all forgotten now. Why is it such a hard thing to believe that a major financial and military and surveillance superpower that has gained financial and manufacturing dominance over the rest of the world economy and gained everyone’s dependence on it, that when it’s threatened by a trade war & a populist uprising, that they suddenly have a “viral” outbreak just as the temporary trade impact extension expired (which now they cheer victory that they have zero new infections), and likely not a reason to shut down the brave massive people protesting for their rights in Hong Kong...how convenient a timing....but you’re to ignorant to even possibly consider connecting the obvious dots.

No one will fare better during this Global Great New Depression than China, $3 Trillion in cash reserves, plenty invested in gold reserves, billions borrowed from the world bank to prevent others from borrowing...but hey it’s all good.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2019/01/31/689960866/flush-with-cash-china-continues-to-borrow-billions-from-world-bank

9 hours ago, duchaine said:

He pays more attention to hairline density than to a viral pulmonary disease.

Nah, just paying attention to the global financial destruction that has affected our lives our civil liberties our livelihoods our food & shelter for many years to come vs panicking over a very-likely viral weapon that has a low mortality and high survival percentage and a 100% panacea rate.

42 minutes ago, CosmoKramer said:

Sorry, nope, I don’t, and it’s not bullishit as you will find out soon enough with no job nor income no civil liberties, no way to pay for your housing/mortgage/rent etc...then you will realize what may sound crazy is the new realty that you have to accept.

The same was said of many whom early on raised concerns about the rise of invasive tracking of out technology by corporations and governments and they were called crazy....until whistleblower insiders decided to alert the public...Snowden, Assange, Manning...and now tech & gov spying through out tech items and Internet is the accepted norm....but you can convince yourself it’s all bullshit all you want...it won’t stop it.

🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bismarck said:

I'm going to try my best to ignore your comments from now on.

Lol, what a gullible brainwashed dipshit you are, seriously, absolutely devoid of any kind of independent thought and it’s obvious you’re that type the can follow orders perfectly.

Im healthy both mind and body, you on the other hand sound like a weakling and if you were any kind of intelligent you’d know what Darwin said will happen of the weak.

People in their 30’s are not now dying you fear mongering dolt.

If you want to believe the Chinese deliberately spread this virus to gain some economic advantage, the theory is deeply flawed.  A worldwide recession will damage the Chinese as there will be much lower demand for their products. 

Edited by Curious
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, CosmoKramer said:

It’s not just the espionage you sheepified dimwit....it’s the perfect storm of China’s retribution for Trumps trade war with them, see how easily it’s all forgotten now. Why is it such a hard thing to believe that a major financial and military and surveillance superpower that has gained financial and manufacturing dominance over the rest of the world economy and gained everyone’s dependence on it, that when it’s threatened by a trade war & a populist uprising, that they suddenly have a “viral” outbreak just as the temporary trade impact extension expired (which now they cheer victory that they have zero new infections), and likely not a reason to shut down the brave massive people protesting for their rights in Hong Kong...how convenient a timing....but you’re to ignorant to even possibly consider connecting the obvious dots.

No one will fare better during this Global Great New Depression than China, $3 Trillion in cash reserves, plenty invested in gold reserves, billions borrowed from the world bank to prevent others from borrowing...but hey it’s all good.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2019/01/31/689960866/flush-with-cash-china-continues-to-borrow-billions-from-world-bank

image.png.0828c0848bda7a5ad9462c47615802f2.png

3 minutes ago, hairlossPA said:

image.png.0828c0848bda7a5ad9462c47615802f2.png

While that’s a hilarious meme...I bet you and the other brainwashed & blinder wearers would have used the same if a month or two ago I would have said that the you and everyone would be in a gov mandated lockdown, not allowed to go to restaurants or bars or gyms or basically anywhere other than your four-walls, and that there would be no jobs or income and a mad rush for toilet paper...funny how that works out.

“Its no coincidence that “virus” was concocted in China, that their communist regime used military strong-arm tactics to shutdown the population, and now are sending teams of their “doctors” (and likely not spies, right?!?!) to Italy to “help” them contain the situation...which, now has the population under military lockdown (Martial Law)...and no, I do not trust the Italian government officials claims that those elderly that have died is all from this “virus”.”

image.png.91b81b6332ac36119dd564284445b44f.png

Edited by hairlossPA

41 minutes ago, hairlossPA said:

“Its no coincidence that “virus” was concocted in China, that their communist regime used military strong-arm tactics to shutdown the population, and now are sending teams of their “doctors” (and likely not spies, right?!?!) to Italy to “help” them contain the situation...which, now has the population under military lockdown (Martial Law)...and no, I do not trust the Italian government officials claims that those elderly that have died is all from this “virus”.”

image.png.91b81b6332ac36119dd564284445b44f.png

I’m going to refrain from calling you an idiot...or others that can’t fathom or comprehend what I’ve said because as this insanity keeps unfolding at some point you may realize all is not as what is claimed. 

I think as those like you whom think what may sound like an impossibility today that when it’s a reality tomorrow (just as everything we’ve seen go down) and you start to suffer from having lost your employment and income and lack food and supplies and easily give up your civil liberties on a silver platter for a false sense of security...then you’ll find yourself in dispair with a lack of meme to find funny.

Edited by CosmoKramer

18 minutes ago, CosmoKramer said:

I’m going to refrain from calling you an idiot...or others that can’t fathom or comprehend what I’ve said because as this insanity keeps unfolding at some point you may realize all is not as what is claimed. 

I think as those like you whom think what may sound like an impossibility today that when it’s a reality tomorrow (just as everything we’ve seen go down) and you start to suffer from having lost your employment and income and lack food and supplies and easily give up your civil liberties on a silver platter for a false sense of security...then you’ll find yourself in dispair with a lack of meme to find funny.

image.png.f902caced759683f25cf9e0b1fa73d26.png