14,450 Total Grafts (5,450 BHT) Eugenix 21/23 Dec 2019 Aug 2021 Oct 2022

Zoomster

Karl, you achieved what most would consider the impossible. That could never be done without a high level of due diligence, trust, courage, and perfect execution by the clinic. You hit the bullseye on all fronts! Congrats dear friend!

• Like 1

@Zoomsteryou, alone, can probably account for hundreds who have either pulled the trigger on a HT or are now seriously considering doing so just from seeing your results. It's great that you've become the benchmark for the success of a high norwood FUE surgery. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MazAB said:

Karl, you achieved what most would consider the impossible. That could never be done without a high level of due diligence, trust, courage, and perfect execution by the clinic. You hit the bullseye on all fronts! Congrats dear friend!

Thanks Armen ..very kind words .

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
17 hours ago, Zoomster said:

for a guy approaching 50

Karl you mean for a guy now approaching 40! 👌When people on social media claim that your pre and post op pictures are of two different people (literally) then that has to be the highest compliment ever! But every time you post a picture of your results you somehow look better and better! I wouldn't be surprised if there was a bit more spurt to come from those temple points. Finally I really have to thank you Karl. I know I'm not the only one who feels like this. But I owe my decision to having surgery thanks to you for taking that first leap yourself back in Decemeber 2019 and sharing your journey which has and still continues to be inspirational to all of us Norwood 6/7 patients! 🙏

Thanks so much Adrian ..I know your case and journey is doing exactly the same for so many others also ..particularly repair cases ..which can be the most traumatic of all …

You’re an inspiration to so many ….and a massive help to all members on here .

looking forward to seeing your continued growth over the next few months .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, kirkland said:

@Zoomsteryou, alone, can probably account for hundreds who have either pulled the trigger on a HT or are now seriously considering doing so just from seeing your results. It's great that you've become the benchmark for the success of a high norwood FUE surgery. 

Cheers 🥂 Ian …I see your results are coming in ridiculously good ..delighted for you 

• Like 1

Simply Amazing Karl! Every time I see a new photo of you my jaw hits the ground with envy. Eugenix has done the impossible on you and rolled back the years! Who'd had thought the words  "Hair Greed" and "Norwood 6/7" could be used in the same sentence. Couldn't wish for a better result for a better person! 

I owe a huge thank to you to. Your live testimonial, is what inspired me to get on that plane to Eugenix. Something which I will be forever grateful for. 

Edited by Bandit90
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Bandit90 said:

Simply Amazing Karl! Every time I see a new photo of you my jaw hits the ground with envy. Eugenix has done the impossible on you and rolled back the years! Who'd had thought the words  "Hair Greed" and "Norwood 6/7" could be used in the same sentence. Couldn't wish for a better result for a better person! 

I owe a huge thank to you to. Your live testimonial, is what inspired me to get on that plane to Eugenix. Something which I will be forever grateful for. 

Thanks John …you’re showcasing what can be done for true NW 7s in a way that hasn’t been done before ..super excited for you 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I didn't have the proper chance to respond yesterday.

This is looking unbelievably fantastic @Zoomster- I am personally a fan of lighter more subtle temple points as I have seen some in which I think they are too aggressive. Yours look excellent and they will likely become more pronounced.

Any idea how much scalp and beard donor you have left?

Will you only address your temple points in this 3rd procedure or add density on the recipient area (not that you need it)?

Didn't know if you are trying to break the Eugenix record of 16,500 grafts on 1 patient...just saying 😉

• Like 1

Hi @SLA..thanks for the acknowledgment😊..3 rd procedure is still up for confirmation..I’m going to wait until July before commiting as the temples are slowly improving each month ..I’d like to give it 10 months before pulling the trigger again…

I’ll have an overall look at this stage but most likely major on temples with perhaps a little spot fill here and there ….still up in the air at the moment .

id say 500 scalp / 2000 beard is all I have left in the bank ..approx .

• Like 3

• Administrators

Absolutely insane!

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hi Karl,

are you still using the avocado oil? I started using it 4 weeks after the procedure,  and it seems to grow the hair faster.   I did my research and it’s very healthy for the hair. 

But the post surgery care recommend not to use any oil. 

Hi Tony 

funny last night was the first time I’ve used it in about a month ..I had a 45 min sauna and thought it a good idea to have scalp massage after it..

Ive kind of come around to the idea that the best formula for good growth is high protein balanced diet ,lots of hydration,regular exercise ,stress free as possible and a top surgeon…the top surgeon bit being the most important so I think you’re covered 😉

Edited by Zoomster
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Zoomster said:

Hi Tony 

funny last night was the first time I’ve used it in about a month ..I had a 45 min sauna and thought it a good idea to have scalp massage after it..

Ive kind of come around to the idea that the best formula for good growth is high protein balanced diet ,lots of hydration,regular exercise ,stress free as possible and a top surgeon…the top surgeon bit being the most important so I think you’re covered 😉

Definitely the top surgeon will do. 🙂.  Thank you 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

Karl, these results are up there with the best HT transformations I think anyone could ever hope to see. Two passes from where you started and you have a head of hair that most blokes of any age would be more than happy to wear. Incredible! And more development still to go!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

Your hair looks totally full. It's a completely changed look from where you started. I bet there are people who you bump into that you haven't seen in a couple of years who don't recognize you.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Wow! Nobody would ever believe 8000 grafts were taken from your scalp. Full coverage of hair across the whole donor region, simply amazing! Even sporting a small beard after nearly 4k taken from there as well. Speechless my friend😲 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, BeHappy said:

Your hair looks totally full. It's a completely changed look from where you started. I bet there are people who you bump into that you haven't seen in a couple of years who don't recognize you.

The odd one or two 😊..thanks