14,450 Total Grafts (5,450 BHT) Eugenix 21/23 Dec 2019 Aug 2021 Oct 2022

Zoomster

12 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Looking good @Zoomster!

I'm not jealous at all that you're off in Miami right now! :D

Thanks @Berba11...it was great..had the opportunity to get in the ocean and wasn’t worried about the hair at all ..though wore a Bandana while sunbathing / swimming ..think we’ve to be careful with sun exposure for the first 4 to 6 months ???..

8 minutes ago, SLA said:

donor looks excellent as well!

Thanks so much @SLA..I think I’ve said it before ..I’m more impressed with the job they did with my donor than what they did with my recipient...I had slightly below average donor ,fine hair and retrograde alopecia ....and they managed to extract 8K scalp grafts while leaving the donor area extractions inconspicuous to the general public ..

I can’t get my head around it to be honest ...if you’ll excuse the pun 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zoomster said:

Happy new year everyone from Miami right now...it’s 4 months since  my second procedure and I’m thrilled to see some of the shock loss I experienced starting to recover in the recipient area ..the donor is also recovering brilliantly in my view..I got a buzz 0.5mm fade done just before I left for my vacation on 22 nd Dec ..

I made the big mistake of forgetting to pack my finasteride so I’ve gone 2 weeks without the magic bullets however Dr Sethi assured all will be ok..you’d be surprised how emotionally attached you can get to your beloved Finasteride..I don’t think “Panic “ is too strong a word to use when I discovered they weren’t packed .

Attached pics were taken in daylight today ...hair looks even better in certain normal room lighting / evening social situations ..

Temple points are very subtle salt n pepper so not expecting a massive aesthetic change their but can see they are starting to grow in

Well done Melvin on your HT while fielding questions along the way ..that’s not easy physically/mentally .

and really looking forward to @Gatsbyjourney soon too

7FF8EBA7-2454-42D6-9BAA-ACD8A5DDED3B.jpeg

FE6D06C4-A396-4A1F-BD70-CCC784A69892.jpeg

0C21324E-C70A-481D-9BCD-3DB4F8EA3AA9.jpeg

0D826C30-B385-4260-85BA-B409702F8092.jpeg

22DDC2AD-017A-4A37-9F03-9CDA54BE441C.jpeg

4AF28CC6-A9CB-4356-88FB-E72E6758EFFD.jpeg

3BF18251-14F5-4999-B6E6-3CEEB9368BF0.jpeg

Looking so good. Jealous.

Two questions: 1. Have they said how many more grafts you may need / may be able to take in the future? (incredible you've had so many taken already and its barely noticeable!)

2. How is Miami? 😄

• Like 1

1 minute ago, follically challenged said:

Looking so good. Jealous.

Two questions: 1. Have they said how many more grafts you may need / may be able to take in the future? (incredible you've had so many taken already and its barely noticeable!)

2. How is Miami? 😄

Cheers @follically challenged..

1.We are still at very early stages of the result of my latest procedure ..I don’t predict many more if any grafts will be required to give me what I’m looking for ...a very little sprinkling of fibres on a fully grown out matured second procedure will I feel get me fully over the line .

2.We are actually just passing through Miami on our way home from a wonderful cruise ..

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

Thanks so much @SLA..I think I’ve said it before ..I’m more impressed with the job they did with my donor than what they did with my recipient...I had slightly below average donor ,fine hair and retrograde alopecia ....and they managed to extract 8K scalp grafts while leaving the donor area extractions inconspicuous to the general public ..

I can’t get my head around it to be honest ...if you’ll excuse the pun 😉

Yeah, it is quite incredible @Zoomster- donor looks 'normal'. Do you know what percentage of your donor they extracted? I wonder if it was more than 40%; some surgeons will not exceed that percentage in fear that the donor will thin naturally with age, while other will go beyond that percentage.

Did technicians do most of the scalp extractions? To be honest, my concern with Eugenix is, now that they are growing, being to trust that ALL of the extraction technicians have the skills to homogenously deplete the donor with minimal transection in the capacity they did with you. Curious to hear your thoughts! 

19 minutes ago, SLA said:

Yeah, it is quite incredible @Zoomster- donor looks 'normal'. Do you know what percentage of your donor they extracted? I wonder if it was more than 40%; some surgeons will not exceed that percentage in fear that the donor will thin naturally with age, while other will go beyond that percentage.

Did technicians do most of the scalp extractions? To be honest, my concern with Eugenix is, now that they are growing, being to trust that ALL of the extraction technicians have the skills to homogenously deplete the donor with minimal transection in the capacity they did with you. Curious to hear your thoughts! 

I’m not sure about the % s involved ..though Dr Sethi is aware im commiting to Finasteride long term which may of allowed a slightly more aggressive than normal approach to harvesting of grafts ..again I’m not fully sure .

By the time a technician finds him or herself working on your head you can be sure that they are fully tooled up to deliver what’s expected of the Brand Eugenix ..that’s just how Dr Sethi and Dr Bansal roll...

• Like 3

Looking good Zoomster - next 2-4 months will be a very interesting journey for us all to watch unfold! 

I wonder, assuming the success of this second procedure, that I think we can likely pre-empt . . would you be tempted to take it to a place without having to use even a light sprinkle of fibres, given you felt you still had to use them on the odd occasion to reach your desired appearance? 

32 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

I’m not sure about the % s involved ..though Dr Sethi is aware im commiting to Finasteride long term which may of allowed a slightly more aggressive than normal approach to harvesting of grafts ..again I’m not fully sure .

By the time a technician finds him or herself working on your head you can be sure that they are fully tooled up to deliver what’s expected of the Brand Eugenix ..that’s just how Dr Sethi and Dr Bansal roll...

Thanks @Zoomster- That is the assurance that makes me feel confident.

• Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor

It’s literally just incredible how your donor looks untouched (and very healthy I might add). The shock loss you experienced (at now only 4 months post op) is behind you Zoomster. All that’s ahead of you now is gold. Extremely happy for you bro on a truly magical result that only Norwood 2’s can dream about! 👌

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

It’s literally just incredible how your donor looks untouched (and very healthy I might add). The shock loss you experienced (at now only 4 months post op) is behind you Zoomster. All that’s ahead of you now is gold. Extremely happy for you bro on a truly magical result that only Norwood 2’s can dream about! 👌

Thanks a million mate ...I kept the chair warm for you 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Curious25 said:

Looking good Zoomster - next 2-4 months will be a very interesting journey for us all to watch unfold! 

I wonder, assuming the success of this second procedure, that I think we can likely pre-empt . . would you be tempted to take it to a place without having to use even a light sprinkle of fibres, given you felt you still had to use them on the odd occasion to reach your desired appearance? 

Good question @Curious25and thanks ...

The jury is still out i guess ..let’s wait and see..

Fibres are a wonderful compliment to any HT..I think all us high norwoods should embrace them more ...though trying to colour match as a salt n pepper guy can be tricky ..think I have it sussed though ..1 part Grey 2 Part Dark brown in the one bottle and a good shake while using the fibre applicator attachment ( Toppik ) ...it looks a million dollars when fibered up ..👌🏼👌🏼

• Like 6

• Administrators

@Zoomster

I’ve told you before, but man oh man, this thread inspires. At 4 months you’ve barely started growing and you already look incredible. You look incredible already. I would be 100% satisfied with your crown now. 5DAF48A1-CF9E-4190-AE50-068FA39F3D66.jpeg

I need to create my thread. I promise guys it’ll be up by Friday.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

6 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

@Zoomster

I’ve told you before, but man oh man, this thread inspires. At 4 months you’ve barely started growing and you already look incredible. You look incredible already. I would be 100% satisfied with your crown now. 5DAF48A1-CF9E-4190-AE50-068FA39F3D66.jpeg

I need to create my thread. I promise guys it’ll be up by Friday.

Thanks a lot Melvin..I’m glad you’ve taken some inspiration from my journey and thanks also for the shout out during your procedure with Dr Sethi 👍..

Never has a thread / procedure been so been eagerly  awaited than your pending #4 😊

Looked like it went sweet ..we all cant wait to follow .

• Like 2

• Valued Contributor
On 1/4/2022 at 7:11 PM, Zoomster said:

Thanks @Berba11...it was great..had the opportunity to get in the ocean and wasn’t worried about the hair at all ..though wore a Bandana while sunbathing / swimming ..think we’ve to be careful with sun exposure for the first 4 to 6 months ???..

Not 100% sure how long to avoid the sun but 4-6 months sounds about right. I think once all the redness has subsided completely then things should be ok. 

Hi Guys 

For those that are interested to see how a 0.5 mm buzzed fade on donor with 8K scalp grafts extractions looks immediately after been buzzed .

Pic courtesy of the lovely Mary Doyle of Mary Doyle’s Barbering, Carlow .

8463F25C-D7D7-4D52-B779-13ABFA5F04C9.jpeg

3E1F7A82-2DB3-4DFA-B268-7A76D8ACC30D.jpeg

Edited by Zoomster
  • Like 5

16 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

Hi Guys 

For those that are interested to see how a 0.5 mm buzzed fade on donor with 8K scalp grafts extractions looks immediately after been buzzed .

The light is probably making it look a little better than it is tbh but still getting better n better by the week 

I'm starting to run out of superlatives for your HT, @Zoomster

Fantastic, incredible, magnificent, glorious...I think some new ones will have to be invented!

The donor does look well-managed given the number of grafts extracted.

Honourable mention to the lovely Mary Doyle.

• Like 4

• Administrators
33 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

Hi Guys 

Your donor looks stunning

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Your donor looks stunning

Thanks Melvin ..again I’ll stress the Barber was most blown away by the naturalness throughout and she couldn’t believe the pretty much undetectable work carried out on the donor 

“ You wouldn’t believe some of the botch jobs I see from guys coming back from Turkey “ in her own words ..

• Like 3