14,450 Total Grafts (5,450 BHT) Eugenix 21/23 Dec 2019 Aug 2021 Oct 2022

Zoomster

Hi Cambro..

thanks for the good wishes ..I’d say my scalp hair is average thickness ..we didn’t do a micron test..my beard hair shafts  however are above average ..like a yard brush bristle ..

Im fully aware that even though I’ve now 11,600 grafts transplanted 8K of which is scalp to scalp ..I’ll still have to probably throw a dab of toppik here and there to finish the job off ..

from my own back of an envelope calculations back in 2019 I had 160 sq cm of bald scalp ..so using the magic 80 sq cm of original density pre balding that would mean I’d need 12,800 for pretty much optimal coverage ..

Im still 1,200 throughout the scalp shy ...

they are all very approximate numbers 

Just in answer in to Melvins question can I still grow a beard under chin after 3,600 beard grafts ...yes absolutely..this is 5 days post shaving ..I forgot i was to leave It a few weeks before shaving and shaved under chin last week..I’ll be shaving today also so please the attached for reference 

hope this helps 

Z

93409FE3-7C8A-4744-82B1-5BF03B88A920.jpeg

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

Just in answer in to Melvins question can I still grow a beard under chin after 3,600 beard grafts ...yes absolutely..this is 5 days post shaving ..I forgot i was to leave It a few weeks before shaving and shaved under chin last week..I’ll be shaving today also so please the attached for reference 

hope this helps 

Z

Have all your beard grafts been taken from your neck and under your chin? That is a pretty incredible graft count from under there if so . . Did they mention you had above average density in your beard ? 

Yes 95 % under chin jawline ...I’d say around 200 to 300 grafts total were taken from both sidelocks..I explained to the docs I wanted to retain the ability to have slim wraparound edged beard ..ie keep my sidelocks ear to chin / jaw in place 

• Like 1

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Zoomster said:

hope this helps 

Z

Incredible man, you’ve had over 4k beard grafts right? I plan on getting around 2,500. I feel like my beard and yours was pretty similar in density.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Incredible man, you’ve had over 4k beard grafts right? I plan on getting around 2,500. I feel like my beard and yours was pretty similar in density.

3,600 beard grafts ...Like I mentioned previously..I keep forgetting about the beard element of the process ..it’s such a rapid recovery ...a matter of hours

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys just a couple of days late with my one month update ..I did a DIY 0.5mm buzz a few days ago leaving not much too see so I thought I’d grow it out a little to give a slightly better perspective..

I’m think I’m a little guilty of some complacency this time around where I’m missing the odd day of multi vitamins and finasteride...i think it’s because of my confidence in the team that carried out the procedure and a welcome little less obsession with regard to the overall procedure ..

Pretty much all of the transplanted hair has shed or so it feels anyway .

As is normally the case with Eugenix I couldn’t of hoped for a better outcome donor wise when you take into account 8K scalp grafts were taken from an average at best donor ..

From my experience...the donor recovery can really surprise you over a long number of months so I’m not at all worried about some patchiness ..nor would any NW6/7 once given an opportunity to have full coverage restoration 

Looking forward to keeping you all updated over the next 12 to 18 months ..

95A6C9F6-1A5E-41A3-948B-8D0A49B5B491.jpeg

B20722A7-93F6-4BBB-AF39-05B14C372CD7.jpeg

DC1DD76E-F37C-495F-8914-6E16A7793481.jpeg

4C6235A7-C6EB-49E2-B067-68C9DA822F59.jpeg

• Like 3

Honestly @Zoomster to have trimmed down to a 0.5 with over 8000 grafts extracted from the back and side, and still more healing to come, you are in such incredible shape moving forward. Most guys are happy if you don't see the FUE scars after shaving down with a #2. Everything is looking great brother! Nothing but roses to the left, to the right, far, and behind! 🌷🌹🥀

• Like 2

Looks great, and your donor looks incredible after 8k grafts. 

What was Farjo’s reasoning for turning you away, what were his comments about your donor? 

It just goes to show how important second and third opinions are in this industry, because for your donor to look like that after 8k grafts, one would expected you to have been like one of the hedgehog patients we see from the likes of Zarev and Lorenzo! 

11 minutes ago, Curious25 said:

Looks great, and your donor looks incredible after 8k grafts. 

What was Farjo’s reasoning for turning you away, what were his comments about your donor? 

It just goes to show how important second and third opinions are in this industry, because for your donor to look like that after 8k grafts, one would expected you to have been like one of the hedgehog patients we see from the likes of Zarev and Lorenzo! 

@Curious25..thanks ..

I didn’t lose too much sleep over Farjos assessment ..the news was delivered via their Rep Mick and to be fair ..from memory it was Dr Farjos wife (also a Dr )who had the last say ..donor just not strong enough ..not 100% sure Dr Farjo even seen the pics .

12 minutes ago, Curious25 said:

You also provide a good example as to the benefits of greying in later life for Caucasian Males - really helps with the scalp/hair contrast. 

IMO grey hair and dark brows is a very aesthetic look for men 40+ 

Salt n pepper fair skin Caucasian is the best scenario for high NW guys over 40 looking for HT in my humble opinion...

• Like 1

On 9/23/2021 at 10:45 AM, Zoomster said:

from my own back of an envelope calculations back in 2019 I had 160 sq cm of bald scalp ..so using the magic 80 sq cm of original density pre balding that would mean I’d need 12,800 for pretty much optimal coverage ..

Im still 1,200 throughout the scalp shy ...

they are all very approximate numbers 

given the fact that you have a quite prominent occiput my guess is that the size of your previous bald area was much more than 160 sq cm, probably between 240 to 260 sq cm.

as for doing a correct calculation on the total number of grafts needed to get optimal coverage of a bald area your underlying formula (bald area multiplied by 80) is a bit too simplistic, unfortunately.

On 9/25/2021 at 3:55 PM, Zoomster said:

hope this helps 

Z

please correct me if i am wrong:

in the previous live chat between eugenix and melvin (and which was broadcast on youtube) melvin raised the question whether beard grafts could be extracted from this area and which is being shown here on your pic, zoomster.

dr. pradeep denied because of the regularly poor quality. however, to me it seems as many grafts have been extracted from here.

9 hours ago, BoldnotBald said:

please correct me if i am wrong:

in the previous live chat between eugenix and melvin (and which was broadcast on youtube) melvin raised the question whether beard grafts could be extracted from this area and which is being shown here on your pic, zoomster.

dr. pradeep denied because of the regularly poor quality. however, to me it seems as many grafts have been extracted from here.

Yes you’re wrong ..the vast majority of beard grafts were taken from directly  chin ...my lower neck has always looked sensitive even pre 1 st Op ....

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

Karl that is an impressive look. The fact you have had 8K scalp grafts taken from the donor is just simply mind blowing. In fact I think a short cropped look actually suits you well! You now have so many hair styling options ahead of you. All the best brother!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/16/2021 at 12:33 PM, Zoomster said:

Hi Guys 

Just to let you know i attended a wedding on day 6 post op without headwash and pulled it off no problems ..the donor was in really good nick and recipient very neat ..the 3 pics with glasses on were 5 days outside post op ...

I bumped my head on day 6  ( yet again ) against a door frame within the castle we were staying in ( door height only 5 ft 5 ) ..there was blood but Doc assures me no grafts were not lost ...

I’m also sending on a video of today day 11 ..I think the Doctor has done an amazing job on the crown area using around 400 grafts ..

I’ll be out and about later where I’ll attach a pic or 2 in normal lighting ..

I’ll update again on month 1 

PPS ..have a look at that crown with the use of only 400 or so grafts ...I’m having trouble uploading video so this edit is today day 11 ...

37A00734-9BDF-499E-B7B7-0DC0E6FF80D8.jpeg

9EA7B780-D107-4AB8-BEEB-92E8804000D1.jpeg

13232D79-AC5D-408E-B4B2-4846A2193E15.jpeg

BB59FD4F-1461-45B6-A858-F4202CE7C6B5.jpeg

B368EAF9-F268-47DC-B867-ED5948085819.jpeg

10C27608-A56D-4700-85E6-718A6829FDDA.jpeg

020F6A83-6204-4B6A-9E8F-818D1CA0443C.jpeg

1D288A48-0CB4-47A3-AC31-DDDAA2224A83.jpeg

0796364D-2015-4129-A219-00B11C185057.jpeg

5F4952D1-F81F-41BB-A529-BC7A2583E34D.jpeg

Ive been offline for a while am just catching up Zoomster..your results continue to amaze!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
On 10/10/2021 at 4:53 AM, Zoomster said:

Hi Guys just a couple of days late with my one month update ..I did a DIY 0.5mm buzz a few days ago leaving not much too see so I thought I’d grow it out a little to give a slightly better perspective..

I’m think I’m a little guilty of some complacency this time around where I’m missing the odd day of multi vitamins and finasteride...i think it’s because of my confidence in the team that carried out the procedure and a welcome little less obsession with regard to the overall procedure ..

Pretty much all of the transplanted hair has shed or so it feels anyway .

As is normally the case with Eugenix I couldn’t of hoped for a better outcome donor wise when you take into account 8K scalp grafts were taken from an average at best donor ..

From my experience...the donor recovery can really surprise you over a long number of months so I’m not at all worried about some patchiness ..nor would any NW6/7 once given an opportunity to have full coverage restoration 

Looking forward to keeping you all updated over the next 12 to 18 months ..

95A6C9F6-1A5E-41A3-948B-8D0A49B5B491.jpeg

B20722A7-93F6-4BBB-AF39-05B14C372CD7.jpeg

DC1DD76E-F37C-495F-8914-6E16A7793481.jpeg

4C6235A7-C6EB-49E2-B067-68C9DA822F59.jpeg

Your donor looks fantastic for 8k grafts after only one month. Man you’re such an inspiration for many bald guys. To come from being completely bald as an eagle to looking like a non balding guy is incredible. Eugenix reached true homogenization of the recipient and donor zone.  It looks uniform and no one would give a second look amazing 🤩 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

36 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Your donor looks fantastic for 8k grafts after only one month. Man you’re such an inspiration for many bald guys. To come from being completely bald as an eagle to looking like a non balding guy is incredible. Eugenix reached true homogenization of the recipient and donor zone.  It looks uniform and no one would give a second look amazing 🤩 

Thanks a million Melvin....Im chuffed to be honest ...I shudder to think how things would of panned out with a less reputable clinic taking on that amount of extractions ..

I know Dr Sethi is licking his lips waiting to perform his magic on you ..

We all as a community can’t wait to see and support you through #4..

• Like 3

In case you do not subscribe to their YouTube channel, here is what popped up today.

Great video in which you can really see how outstanding @Zoomsterresults are. Can't even imagine what it will look like after the additional 4,600 grafts take form.

I think around 4:19 is a shot with Dr. Pradeep and @MazAB.

@Zoomster, you have created lots of hope for many people!

• Like 2

Thanks a lot @SLA...had to give the clinic a nudge as i was misquoted in the headline..” Being bald is now optional “...as opposed to “ Being bald is now an option” ..small but significant difference 😀

Hope some guys take hope from watching it 

Karl 

• Like 3

Such an inspiring video for anyone that is a high Norwood! I sent the video to a few friends of mine that are completely bald and they have been peppering me with questions about the clinic, calling, texting me all day long! 🤣

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zoomster said:

Thanks a lot @SLA...had to give the clinic a nudge as i was misquoted in the headline..” Being bald is now optional “...as opposed to “ Being bald is now an option” ..small but significant difference 😀

Hope some guys take hope from watching it 

Funny- I have seen a lot of typos in Eugenix videos and materials, which causes me to get a little alarmed as I think, 'I hope they aren't as careless when it come to the hair transplant.' However, given their results, it seems as if they are perfectionists in the operating theaters.

• Like 1