14,450 Total Grafts (5,450 BHT) Eugenix 21/23 Dec 2019 Aug 2021 Oct 2022

Zoomster

10 hours ago, Zoomster said:

2 month update ...

Just thought I’d give a literally clear as day depiction of how things stand...I took a few pics while outdoors for a walk ...I know some guys are eager to see how the donor will look after having 8 k scalp grafts harvested ..I feel things are coming along really well to be honest ..my partner keeps saying the donor area looks even better real world than what the camera shows..

i do feel some of my hair gained from HT1 might have been temporarily shocked lossed out during HT2 or maybe it’s just my mind playing tricks on me in not quite sure but either way I know all will pan out just fine over the next few months ..

can’t wait for the new grafts to pop through normally around month 4 I believe ..

I’ll update again for sure on month 3 and will stay in touch in the meantime ..

0524A118-A7EA-49F8-BC1C-D350FA1611CD.jpeg

6069E28A-7242-49EA-91E1-0700CF6CD71A.jpeg

18681C10-41AD-4724-8F8B-08B66B061602.jpeg

CB6AEA08-9FDF-4ABA-8021-FB20761FC9FE.jpeg

C767725E-F825-46A6-A0CF-B36F233512DC.jpeg

thanks for sharing those pics.

my honest conclusion in your case would be:

in my view your donor areas looks quite thinned out. however, due to your grafts having been extracted from your entire head (of course apart from your recipient area) plus due to your salt and pepper hair characteristic this thinning isn´t really noticeable to the untrained, average guy.

and that´s what ht is all about in my humble view.

so, congrats again on your transformation.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Zoomster said:

2 month update ...

Just thought I’d give a literally clear as day depiction of how things stand...I took a few pics while outdoors for a walk ...I know some guys are eager to see how the donor will look after having 8 k scalp grafts harvested ..I feel things are coming along really well to be honest ..my partner keeps saying the donor area looks even better real world than what the camera shows..

i do feel some of my hair gained from HT1 might have been temporarily shocked lossed out during HT2 or maybe it’s just my mind playing tricks on me in not quite sure but either way I know all will pan out just fine over the next few months ..

can’t wait for the new grafts to pop through normally around month 4 I believe ..

I’ll update again for sure on month 3 and will stay in touch in the meantime ..

0524A118-A7EA-49F8-BC1C-D350FA1611CD.jpeg

6069E28A-7242-49EA-91E1-0700CF6CD71A.jpeg

18681C10-41AD-4724-8F8B-08B66B061602.jpeg

CB6AEA08-9FDF-4ABA-8021-FB20761FC9FE.jpeg

C767725E-F825-46A6-A0CF-B36F233512DC.jpeg

Pretty crazy, your donor doesnt even look depleted. Happy growing! All the best.

• Like 1

I gotta say @Zoomster everything looks exactly where it should be at this stage. Even the less dense areas you can't really spot unless your trying hard to zero in on it. What little you notice now will get even better with just a slight improvement in the donor.

Personally, I don't see any shock loss in the recipient area at all. Just normal shedding of newly transplanted grafts, so I believe that you are all good brother! 😁

By the way, your transplant looks even better up against the green pastures of Ireland! 😉

Edited by MazAB
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, MazAB said:

I gotta say @Zoomster everything looks exactly where it should be at this stage. Even the less dense areas you can't really spot unless your trying hard to zero in on it. What little you notice now will get even better with just a slight improvement in the donor.

Personally, I don't see any shock loss in the recipient area at all. Just normal shedding of newly transplanted grafts, so I believe that you are all good brother! 😁

By the way, your transplant looks even better up against the green pastures of Ireland! 😉

Thanks bro ..It will all pan out just great of that I’m sure......

havd you updated 2 month yet ?

• Like 1

• Administrators
17 hours ago, Gatsby said:

No offence @BoldnotBaldbut perhaps you could start a new thread outside of zoomster’s personal journey? 🙏

Yes @BoldnotBald, please stop derailing this thread.

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...

3 Month update ;

1st HT 5600 scalp ,1400 Beard grafts December 2019 with Dr Sethi

2nd HT 2400 scalp ,2200 beard September 2021 for added density with Dr Sethi 

Hi all ,

I’ve noticed some recipient area shock loss of transplanted hair from HT 1 however although uncomfortable to witness Im in no doubt all will sort itself out over the next couple of months ..i did a 0.5 skin fade a few days ago and I have to say i love the look ..I’m thrilled the donor has really started to bounce back just like the Doctor predicted ..amazing really considering i went into this Journey with retrograde alopecia ..I’m really looking forward to next few months as all the hard ugly duckling heavy lifting is now done ..and seeing those shocked out hairs returning will be sweet 👌🏼

Have a great Christmas everyone ..

I’ll check back in with an update early Jan ..

Karl 

C3DBBA6A-803A-49A8-97A6-1D72913E4C73.jpeg

30BC26C5-C4F1-4B72-BAFA-80CA3AFD1C5E.jpeg

AF785463-B06E-4B16-A6C4-9479229BA875.jpeg

F3D2135A-A9E5-4034-89EF-99288840DBEA.jpeg

• Like 6

• Administrators

If this is ugly duckling sign me up 669BC446-7ACA-450E-BDDA-CCE1F8661995.jpeg

• Like 5

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Like you mentioned to me earlier, the worst months are behind us bro. New growth has already started and will soon make up for any shock loss that has occurred over the last couple of months.

The fun months start now😁 

2 hours ago, MazAB said:

Like you mentioned to me earlier, the worst months are behind us bro. New growth has already started and will soon make up for any shock loss that has occurred over the last couple of months.

The fun months start now😁 

Certainly hope so 🙏

• 4 weeks later...

Happy new year everyone from Miami right now...it’s 4 months since  my second procedure and I’m thrilled to see some of the shock loss I experienced starting to recover in the recipient area ..the donor is also recovering brilliantly in my view..I got a buzz 0.5mm fade done just before I left for my vacation on 22 nd Dec ..

I made the big mistake of forgetting to pack my finasteride so I’ve gone 2 weeks without the magic bullets however Dr Sethi assured all will be ok..you’d be surprised how emotionally attached you can get to your beloved Finasteride..I don’t think “Panic “ is too strong a word to use when I discovered they weren’t packed .

Attached pics were taken in daylight today ...hair looks even better in certain normal room lighting / evening social situations ..

Temple points are very subtle salt n pepper so not expecting a massive aesthetic change their but can see they are starting to grow in

Well done Melvin on your HT while fielding questions along the way ..that’s not easy physically/mentally .

and really looking forward to @Gatsbyjourney soon too

7FF8EBA7-2454-42D6-9BAA-ACD8A5DDED3B.jpeg

FE6D06C4-A396-4A1F-BD70-CCC784A69892.jpeg

0C21324E-C70A-481D-9BCD-3DB4F8EA3AA9.jpeg

0D826C30-B385-4260-85BA-B409702F8092.jpeg

22DDC2AD-017A-4A37-9F03-9CDA54BE441C.jpeg

4AF28CC6-A9CB-4356-88FB-E72E6758EFFD.jpeg

3BF18251-14F5-4999-B6E6-3CEEB9368BF0.jpeg

• Like 4

The shock loss is definitely phasing its way out! Looks WAAAAY better than just a month ago both in the donor and recipient.😉 I have to say though, I'm really struggling to figure out if I'm more impressed with the hair gains, or the Miami GLOW!😎

Looking sexy brother!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1