14,450 Total Grafts (5,450 BHT) Eugenix 21/23 Dec 2019 Aug 2021 Oct 2022

Zoomster

• Valued Contributor

No reason to do anything else in my view Karl, you've well & truly won the war. Looks incredible and, in my view, those minor areas of lower density combine brilliantly with the salt and pepper to aid the naturalness. You just look like a bloke that has retained a really great head of hair, which I think is the highest compliment any HT can receive, but especially from a NW6 starting point.

7 hours ago, Zoomster said:

Hiya Stewie

I had an SMP consult yesterday for a density fill …on reflection I just don’t think it’s for me …I’m at a stage where I don’t worry about my donor due to the great work done by Eugenix ..Im a bit concerned about doing one more HT involving scalp donor might fix density concerns but open up donor ones …had a chat with Dr Sethi yesterday..he thinks I look fantastic and it’s time I call it a day ..im tending to agree with him.

I honestly think the overall density and naturalness of it all is excellent, and agree that you might start causing yourself other issues pushing the donor more again, I am getting to the same boat, a lot of grafts behind you atm, but I just want my donor more homogenous and then ill be happy I think. Honestly looks great on you mate, and like many have said it was your first HT that really caught my attention and wanted me to follow in your footsteps to Eugenix, so thank you for that :)

17 hours ago, Berba11 said:

No reason to do anything else in my view Karl, you've well & truly won the war. Looks incredible and, in my view, those minor areas of lower density combine brilliantly with the salt and pepper to aid the naturalness. You just look like a bloke that has retained a really great head of hair, which I think is the highest compliment any HT can receive, but especially from a NW6 starting point.

Thanks Mate ..I guess there’s a strength in knowing when enough is enough .

The what’sapp message from I received from Mark @ dot.micro SMP Belfast spoke volumes for his integrity ..he sensed my concerns at our consultation and it was he who suggested I go away and take more time to research versus blowing smoke and taking my money ..a top bloke in my eyes .

IMG_3867.jpeg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Stewie said:

I honestly think the overall density and naturalness of it all is excellent, and agree that you might start causing yourself other issues pushing the donor more again, I am getting to the same boat, a lot of grafts behind you atm, but I just want my donor more homogenous and then ill be happy I think. Honestly looks great on you mate, and like many have said it was your first HT that really caught my attention and wanted me to follow in your footsteps to Eugenix, so thank you for that :)

👍

Hair looks phenomenal buddy, as others have said this has been quite the journey!

Just reading through your thread has been incredibly informative as well😃

I'd personally wait at least a year and evaluate any options then, I practically look at hairlines for a living and yours does just look like a normal, slightly thinned from early 20s as everyone does head of hair.

On 11/8/2023 at 10:59 PM, Samson1 said:

Hair looks phenomenal buddy, as others have said this has been quite the journey!

Just reading through your thread has been incredibly informative as well😃

I'd personally wait at least a year and evaluate any options then, I practically look at hairlines for a living and yours does just look like a normal, slightly thinned from early 20s as everyone does head of hair.

Cheers buddy 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi All

Just a quick update at 16 months post HT 3 ..definitely seen more improvements in side part and crown so all you crown work recipients sit tight for those 18 months to properly evaluate 🙏🏻

wishing @Gatsby @Bandit90 and @Stewie all the best with there upcoming procedures 🤞🥂

*shaved to a #1 yesterday for reference.

IMG_6056.jpeg

IMG_6055.jpeg

IMG_6054.jpeg

IMG_6053.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Wow 3

• Administrators

Hall of fame results 🤩

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 2/11/2024 at 9:33 AM, Zoomster said:

Hi All

Just a quick update at 16 months post HT 3 ..definitely seen more improvements in side part and crown so all you crown work recipients sit tight for those 18 months to properly evaluate 🙏🏻

wishing @Gatsby @Bandit90 and @Stewie all the best with there upcoming procedures 🤞🥂

*shaved to a #1 yesterday for reference.

IMG_6056.jpeg

IMG_6055.jpeg

IMG_6054.jpeg

IMG_6053.jpeg

@Zoomster- You are a true pioneer and inspired the masses, including me. Looks unbelievable!

• Thanks 1
  • Well Done 1