14,450 Total Grafts (5,450 BHT) Eugenix 21/23 Dec 2019 Aug 2021 Oct 2022

Zoomster

12 hours ago, MazAB said:

Karl, your case should be classified as "The Impossible made Possible Transformation!" To put into perspective, every Dr, every clinic, rejected you. Only @Eugenix Hair Sciences said that it could be done, and not only say, but have the confidence that it would be done right and get you a full head of hair back. You set a new standard for every NW6/7 patient out there. You created hope for the masses my friend! I feel so fortunate to have taken this journey with you every step of the way.💪

Follow my Journey with Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal!

🥂Armen…I would have had a different outcome design wise had I not had the very good fortune of meeting up with you while over in India 🇮🇳…I hit the Jackpot 🎰 

• Like 1

On 4/9/2023 at 4:30 PM, Zoomster said:

How does mid afternoon outside Dublin Ireland 🇮🇪 work for you ?? 
As regards direct sunlight …you might be waiting a while ….its little old Ireland Im in remember …

F67A6D3F-CD48-40DF-9355-A99CA2CA8E2C.jpeg

69FCBE31-E7C0-4DF8-AC3E-1FEABA1A83BC.jpeg

67F0B184-E997-43EE-AC06-5D504DE9444D.jpeg

0D65D0DB-1C4D-4C33-A697-478488BD8ED6.jpeg

8E051F3E-5688-4346-8AF7-C628B2A4F423.jpeg

75DABE58-C47B-4CA3-BD86-1DAC078D6151.png

32764344-CCDF-47DE-A131-5894A76A5E30.jpeg

CE0C1453-758D-44CA-9FBF-D175557669A7.jpeg

Insane results. Worth every single penny you invested on this. Wow wow! 

• Thanks 1

Epic Karl, what dreams are made of!  This is the result, that just keeps giving!  The decision to do the widdows peak really was a masterstroke and along with the temples, really just put the icing on cake on what has been a fantastic journey. You really where the person that made all us high norwoods think the impossible is possible.. and you continue to keep doing so! 

• Like 1

• Administrators

What else is there to say incredible!

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

10 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

Epic Karl, what dreams are made of!  This is the result, that just keeps giving!  The decision to do the widdows peak really was a masterstroke and along with the temples, really just put the icing on cake on what has been a fantastic journey. You really where the person that made all us high norwoods think the impossible is possible.. and you continue to keep doing so! 

that’s lovely to hear @Bandit90….Armen @MazABhas to take massive credit ..I’ve basically piggy backed on his HT suggestions,diet ,lifestyle changes since that beautiful day we met back in September 2021 ..

The rest as they say ….is history ! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

3 hours ago, Zoomster said:

that’s lovely to hear @Bandit90….Armen @MazABhas to take massive credit ..I’ve basically piggy backed on his HT suggestions,diet ,lifestyle changes since that beautiful day we met back in September 2021 ..

The rest as they say ….is history ! 

No credit necessary Karl😁. I'm just belated at the great results of yours and others that took their tours at Eugenix. My joy is truly seeing everyone else's, and if I had even a small positive impact it was all worth it my man!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, MazAB said:

No credit necessary Karl😁. I'm just belated at the great results of yours and others that took their tours at Eugenix. My joy is truly seeing everyone else's, and if I had even a small positive impact it was all worth it my man!

Agreed Armen is the MAN! His suggestions always pay dividends! 

• Like 3

Without a doubt the most fantastic result of a HT I have ever seen and I have been on various forums for many years....

I am considering a third HT myself soon (might be Eugenix too) and your journey encourages me a lot.
Thanks for sharing the story and happy growing!

• Like 1

On 10/11/2020 at 3:50 PM, Zoomster said:

Sure ..I got real lucky in that prices increased in Jan 2020..I was one of the very last patients to enjoy the Dr Sethi led premium package @ 120 INR ..less 20% for booking and paying deposit 3 months  in advance....the above subject to 18% GST

Z

Congratulations on your very successful procedure Zoomster! 

I did a virtual consultation with Eugenix and was considering them because of their reputation here and because I have family I could stay with in Delhi. However, I was shocked to learn their current package price is 450 INR per graft with one of their leading doctors (Dr. Bansal, they didn't specify if Dr. Sethi was the same price). This is an all inclusive price including three night hotel stay but they would not even consider doing something a la cart (where I'd arrange my own accommodations). 

With the number of grafts I was quoted and the 18% tax rate, I don't think it would make sense for me to proceed with Eugenix. They were also adamant about taking finasteride in their preliminary message and I had already detailed how and why I discontinued it because of several severe and irreversible side effects.

• 4 weeks later...

7 months update 

Hi All 

Im seriously thinking of growing out a ponytail to help fully close up crown hence the couple of pics attached with hair band to give a peek as to how things might look scraped back .

Pics are 5 mins after shower with towel dry no product of any sort In hair ..just comb 

one indoor pic from behind in favourable lighting to show you how the beard grafts sit naturally without product 

One thing of note is I’ve stopped applying fibres over the last month .

Just kind of happened organically such is the improvements I’m seeing I’m feeling confident enough to do this ..I’ll always  have some in reserve though 

IMG_0196.jpeg

IMG_0195.jpeg

IMG_0193.jpeg

IMG_0194.jpeg

IMG_0192.jpeg

IMG_0188.jpeg

IMG_0187.jpeg

IMG_0186.jpeg

IMG_0185.jpeg

IMG_0184.jpeg

IMG_0183.jpeg

IMG_0182.jpeg

Edited by Zoomster
  • Like 7
  • Wow 1
  • Well Done 1

Those temples & widdows peak got you looking real alpha! Loving that your going for a full on man bun, keen to see how this plays out, could be a few joining you if all turns well. Now they say crowns are a black hole for grafts, however I think it more a case that the side corridors are! All looks good mate and donor looking like it still can give out! 

1 hour ago, Bandit90 said:

Those temples & widdows peak got you looking real alpha! Loving that your going for a full on man bun, keen to see how this plays out, could be a few joining you if all turns well. Now they say crowns are a black hole for grafts, however I think it more a case that the side corridors are! All looks good mate and donor looking like it still can give out! 

Cheers John ..let’s see how long I’ll last into this ponytail Journey …I’m told the growing out Stage can be just at tricky as an ugly duckling phase ( the waiting game all over again 🥲)…

On the donor ….my advice to all you guys having a procedure or just completed one try not to properly evaluate donor until at least 6 months …and if at all doable ..get on oral minoxidil…Ive had to tolerate some quite scary palpitations at night time only but I’ve clung on to its use such is the difference I feel it’s made to the overall aesthetics of the result ..1.25mg at night seems to ensure that palpitations stop .

Edited by Zoomster
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Zoomster said:

7 months update 

Hi All 

Im seriously thinking of growing out a ponytail to help fully close up crown hence the couple of pics attached with hair band to give a peek as to how things might look scraped back .

Pics are 5 mins after shower with towel dry no product of any sort In hair ..just comb 

one indoor pic from behind in favourable lighting to show you how the beard grafts sit naturally without product 

Just kind of happened organically such is the improvements I’m seeing I’m feeling confident enough to do this ..I’ll always  have some in reserve though 

IMG_0196.jpeg

IMG_0195.jpeg

IMG_0193.jpeg

IMG_0194.jpeg

IMG_0192.jpeg

IMG_0188.jpeg

IMG_0187.jpeg

IMG_0186.jpeg

IMG_0185.jpeg

IMG_0184.jpeg

IMG_0183.jpeg

IMG_0182.jpeg

Looking great mate. Can see the improvement month on month.

Imagine a few years ago saying you were going to grow your hair out to a ponytail or man bun.... 😅 What a great turnaround! 

Great advice RE the Donor too. Trust the process and evaluate when the time is right. 

9 hours ago, Zoomster said:

7 months update 

Hi All 

IMG_0196.jpeg

IMG_0195.jpeg

IMG_0193.jpeg

IMG_0194.jpeg

IMG_0192.jpeg

IMG_0188.jpeg

IMG_0187.jpeg

IMG_0186.jpeg

IMG_0185.jpeg

IMG_0184.jpeg

IMG_0183.jpeg

IMG_0182.jpeg

Karl...simply amazing, mate! You are looking awesome and many more months ahead as well!

• Administrators

Karl you’re a legend, your donor looks pristine for so many grafts. So happy for you mate, now you look like James Bond.

View my thread

• Moderators

Your hair looks amazing when you compare it to where you started. If you want to experiment with different hair styles that's totally fine, but don't get caught up in hair greed where you never feel like you have enough or it's still not looking perfect. A hair transplant is supposed to free you from worrying about your hair, not keep you continuously worrying about it forever. For someone your age you don't really have any significant crown thinning at this point.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

2 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Karl you’re a legend, your donor looks pristine for so many grafts. So happy for you mate, now you look like James Bond.

More 006 methinks but Cheers I’ll take Melvin 😊👍

47 minutes ago, BeHappy said:

Your hair looks amazing when you compare it to where you started. If you want to experiment with different hair styles that's totally fine, but don't get caught up in hair greed where you never feel like you have enough or it's still not looking perfect. A hair transplant is supposed to free you from worrying about your hair, not keep you continuously worrying about it forever. For someone your age you don't really have any significant crown thinning at this point.

That’s a great perspective to have …it’s just when you’ve had no hair all your adult life it’s nice to you can take a few liberties here and there ,chuck it about a bit when you’ve gained most of it all back ..I can see myself settling back into short ,back n sides eventually…👍