14,450 Total Grafts (5,450 BHT) Eugenix 21/23 Dec 2019 Aug 2021 Oct 2022

Zoomster

On 11/11/2022 at 10:22 AM, Zoomster said:

@finchy..here is me a day after 0.5 mm all over ..thought you might find it helpful to see how scalp looks month after procedure..total now 9K scalp .

buzzing is how I deal with ugly duckling .

you will be fine buzzing ..no worries 

27BEBFC7-5509-44EB-990C-6DB2BD190C17.jpeg

1C468A70-8DBC-4C8F-AA90-41C9F1C213AD.jpeg

C7574311-BC22-4433-9A82-A2CD800DB6A1.jpeg

549C11D4-0644-49D7-855D-E03E27D55988.jpeg

BC07490E-BD75-4C3F-BD99-DDCE7D8A8884.jpeg

FA27CB05-9A86-4E8F-A72A-8298F1DCC9E5.jpeg

Karl, thanks for reaching out!

Looks superb mate. You would never guess you've had 9000 grafts from the donor. 

Great shout on buzzing! Will definitely be doing the same. Will look unbelievable in a few months time. 

Is it a month you have to wait before shaving?

I am visiting the team at Eugenix at the start of January. If it ends up anything like yours I'll be a happy happy man!

26 minutes ago, finchy said:

Karl, thanks for reaching out!

Looks superb mate. You would never guess you've had 9000 grafts from the donor. 

Great shout on buzzing! Will definitely be doing the same. Will look unbelievable in a few months time. 

Is it a month you have to wait before shaving?

I am visiting the team at Eugenix at the start of January. If it ends up anything like yours I'll be a happy happy man!

@finchy..no problem mate ..id wait 2 weeks for your own peace of mind on a number 1 guard…my barber who buzzed mine had a HT and knows the score ..he went super light though it was 0.5 mm blade with me @ 1 month ..I went 0.5 to try and even out the ring of native hair always left along the horseshoe and lateral humps after a HT ( area where extractions were not done - safety zone) 

I forgot how much I like the buzz look  ( with a hairline ) ..totally different story buzzed NW6/7 no hairline with horseshoe at back .

You must be very excited …not many “ sleeps “ left now 😂

33 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

@finchy..no problem mate ..id wait 2 weeks for your own peace of mind on a number 1 guard…my barber who buzzed mine had a HT and knows the score ..he went super light though it was 0.5 mm blade with me @ 1 month ..I went 0.5 to try and even out the ring of native hair always left along the horseshoe and lateral humps after a HT ( area where extractions were not done - safety zone) 

I forgot how much I like the buzz look  ( with a hairline ) ..totally different story buzzed NW6/7 no hairline with horseshoe at back .

@finchyguess Im at a #1 here 

D8F7337C-67CC-4A72-852A-D732DD3F30DF.jpeg

• Like 2

On 11/14/2022 at 2:57 PM, Zoomster said:

Think I'll probably give it a good 4-5 weeks to be safe 💇‍♂️ 

The buzz look suits you mate! A few months of that while you wait for the growth will be no problem!

😂 Counting down the sleeps (If I can get this visa sorted 😅)

Just been having a look back at your updates after your second procedure (I have a wedding in July which will be about 6 months post op). if it looks that good after 2, then your updates after number 3 are gonna be unreal! 

3 hours ago, finchy said:

Think I'll probably give it a good 4-5 weeks to be safe 💇‍♂️ 

The buzz look suits you mate! A few months of that while you wait for the growth will be no problem!

😂 Counting down the sleeps (If I can get this visa sorted 😅)

Just been having a look back at your updates after your second procedure (I have a wedding in July which will be about 6 months post op). if it looks that good after 2, then your updates after number 3 are gonna be unreal! 

@finchyHaha you’ll be fine ..I was at a wedding 6 DAYS after #2..wore a Panama hat to protect myself from the hot southern French sun but flung that off in church and evening reception..

And of course bumped my head off 5 ft high French Castle 🏰 door frame ..

6 Months you could present the Oscars mate !!

Edited by Zoomster
  • Like 1

On 11/15/2022 at 3:26 PM, Zoomster said:

@finchyHaha you’ll be fine ..I was at a wedding 6 DAYS after #2..wore a Panama hat to protect myself from the hot southern French sun but flung that off in church and evening reception..

And of course bumped my head off 5 ft high French Castle 🏰 door frame ..

6 Months you could present the Oscars mate !!

Was dr sethi and bansal there too? Lol they told me yesterday they were in Panama haha

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

• 2 weeks later...

2 month update ;

Hi All,

Nothing much to report..right in the middle of the toughest part of process month 2…I wish I could say I’m not really caring about looking in mirror at recipient and donor but I’m just as bad as ever ..lots of obsessing 🥲…no point advising try not to look in mirror a ton as everyone will ..I trimmed down my temple point hairs as they were growing rather unruly ..all perfectly normal.

Hopeing for further strengthening of the donor over the next couple of months as 9218 scalp grafts is a huge number .

Have a great Christmas everyone ,i will update again mid January when things hopefully will be starting to catch fire 🔥 

Karl 

F539CC1B-8815-4FA6-A3C5-923666E8A8EB.jpeg

33A6CC21-49EB-41C5-914F-248317E6B865.jpeg

56DE8FB6-C933-4AB5-BDE9-97F66C00C3E5.jpeg

321A14A0-3DB1-475C-B114-846541318123.jpeg

8C7F844E-06C9-4AF5-810B-4C9A19D1C4DF.jpeg

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, davidn said:

I read through the text, expected a see-through shock-loss donor but....

Nothing. It looks great. Congrats.

@davidn thanks mate ..definitely think oral minox is helping donor along though I forgot to mention I’ve had a fairly bad dose of influenza week 5 and 6 ..which threw the gym,nutrition and hydration out the window …missed a couple of days on and off with the meds and vitamins too so slowly trying to get back up on the horse this week..might double pop a few fin and minox pills 💊😉

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

@davidn thanks mate ..definitely think oral minox is helping donor along though I forgot to mention I’ve had a fairly bad dose of influenza week 5 and 6 ..which threw the gym,nutrition and hydration out the window …missed a couple of days on and off with the meds and vitamins too so slowly trying to get back up on the horse this week..might double pop a few fin and minox pills 💊😉

Oh wow. You were such a good responder to fin already..

What I have always wanted to ask you mate..

1) how did friends and family react? Were they completely shocked with what was achieved?

2) How did your life change through the hair? Do you feel more self-confident? Do you feel like people treat you a lil bit different?

Edited by davidn

• Valued Contributor
2 hours ago, Zoomster said:

2 month update ;

Hi All,

Nothing much to report..right in the middle of the toughest part of process month 2…I wish I could say I’m not really caring about looking in mirror at recipient and donor but I’m just as bad as ever ..lots of obsessing 🥲…no point advising try not to look in mirror a ton as everyone will ..I trimmed down my temple point hairs as they were growing rather unruly ..all perfectly normal.

Hopeing for further strengthening of the donor over the next couple of months as 9218 scalp grafts is a huge number .

Have a great Christmas everyone ,i will update again mid January when things hopefully will be starting to catch fire 🔥 

Karl 

Honestly at this length your donor looks completely untouched - there’s not a blemish in sight, and certainly nothing that screams “hair transplant!”  in that area. If my donor looked like that after 6,000 grafts, let alone 9000+(!!!), I’d be absolutely over the moon!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, davidn said:

Oh wow. You were such a good responder to fin already..

What I have always wanted to ask you mate..

1) how did friends and family react? Were they completely shocked with what was achieved?

2) How did your life change through the hair? Do you feel more self-confident? Do you feel like people treat you a lil bit different?

From family and friends i mostly got  you look great but we thought you suited the bald look well ..which I did …but as we all know it’s not about what others think ..it’s about how WE feel ..

regarding your second point a well executed HT does give you a pep in your step ..some extra “ mojo “..it gave me encouragement to get back into the gym etc …plus from my observation strangers tend to be slightly friendlier towards you on first meeting..

General happiness and confidence levels do increase ..no doubt about it .

With a negative result HT ..it can have very much the opposite effect of all the above .so research well 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Berba11 said:

Honestly at this length your donor looks completely untouched - there’s not a blemish in sight, and certainly nothing that screams “hair transplant!”  in that area. If my donor looked like that after 6,000 grafts, let alone 9000+(!!!), I’d be absolutely over the moon!

Thanks @Berba11…The Top Guns did great with the extractions for sure 

• Like 1

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Zoomster said:

2 month update ;

Hi All,

Karl 

Wow you skipped the ugly duckling phase completely.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

Man, I was expecting your donor to look pretty rough but from the pictures you posted it looks about the same as it always has!

Those profiles look 👌🏻👌🏻

Looking forward to the months to come!

• Valued Contributor

@Zoomster it's simply impossible to even imagine that 9k of scalp grafts have been taken from your scalp donor! If you told me that you were the first person to have stem cell treatment it would certainly explain a few things! And to think you look this good at the worst point of the ugly duck??? Get well brother. The other side of Winter says the babes are back in spades. 💯👌

Nice shots with a ton of detail Karl. Makes it so much easier to assess and realize the exquisite work rendered on you my friend! It is already looking better than your last  procedure and your technically still in the ugly phase.😎 Absolutely incredible bro!

1 hour ago, Gatsby said:

@Zoomster it's simply impossible to even imagine that 9k of scalp grafts have been taken from your scalp donor! If you told me that you were the first person to have stem cell treatment it would certainly explain a few things! And to think you look this good at the worst point of the ugly duck??? Get well brother. The other side of Winter says the babes are back in spades. 💯👌

@Gatsby..had a good giggle there Adrian as I hope you’re right regarding the babes ..as the proverbial “ plate spinner “ ugly duckling has been rough I can tell you .😂

• Haha 1