14,450 Total Grafts (5,450 BHT) Eugenix 21/23 Dec 2019 Aug 2021 Oct 2022

Zoomster

1 month update 

Hi Guys ..the month has flown by .thought I’d attach these outdoor pics as real as it’s gets ..before I buzz to 0.5 min all over later today .

The donor is in its early stages of recovery as is always the case with me ..mine tends to take 3 months to fully bounce back as Ive a little shock loss on high lateral area..not too worried as it’s always tends to repair itself along with the fact I’ve commended 2.5 Mg daily oral minoxidil after completing of the HT last month .

Not much more to report ..

Roll  on month 4 or so ..I always get relief when I buzz down on ugly duckling phase which is what I’m in right now .

Best 

Karl 

237EC50F-A0CF-43AD-8983-A6CFA62D1DF0.jpeg

0C3C8557-758B-4839-B00D-A3C31DA6D099.jpeg

15E37720-0505-4246-BB82-BA651FD6CDC3.jpeg

2FB72E7D-0CF6-4FFC-AC7D-0C0B976EC24E.jpeg

03178677-89D8-497B-9F7C-CEB8E3829586.jpeg

A4830A1C-C1B0-4BAD-97F3-9B7427874996.jpeg

A9EEB8E7-6BDB-4AA5-A1AA-2C0E9BC3B2BD.jpeg

FB605531-42BA-431E-BC3B-B01D948CC1A8.jpeg

E7169C80-8533-4D98-8100-F768243A40B2.jpeg

Edited by Zoomster
  • Like 5

Zoomster what can I say, you have an awesome result!  

TBH I am still sitting on the fence on between SMP and Eugenix.  I am NW7 and I see a number of these cases with failed HT's on the SMP sites.  I am not sure why these have failed but congrats you a great result.

• Valued Contributor

You simply don't look like you've had 15,000 grafts extracted from your head/face, Karl. Really remarkable stuff. This really is a masterclass in homogenous depletion of the donor resources.

To think you've gone from a solid NW6 to three HT's, full temple point restoration and a comparatively aggressive hairline from where you started, which I think is going to have to be called The Armen Special (@MazAB!) on the Eugenix design menu now that everyone is emerging from Eugenix with widow's peaks! :D 

Amazing stuff mate.

Edited by Berba11
  • Like 3

• Administrators

Your hair even at this length is RIDICULOUSLY GOOD! 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Berba11 said:

You simply don't look like you've had 15,000 grafts extracted from your head/face, Karl. Really remarkable stuff. This really is a masterclass in homogenous depletion of the donor resources.

To think you've gone from a solid NW6 to three HT's, full temple point restoration and a comparatively aggressive hairline from where you started, which I think is going to have to be called The Armen Special (@MazAB!) on the Eugenix design menu now that every is emerging from Eugenix with window's peaks! :D 

Amazing stuff mate.

@Berba11..cheers mate ..yes they seem to have pulled it out of the hat alright.

Im no fool ..9k scalp grafts is no joke ..In any man’s language ..it simply has to be left in hyper elite clinics hands .

Id argue this HT has been the toughest thus far emotionally..recipient ,hairline ,temple points etc .a walk in the park..it’s the donor im most caught up with .

thanks for the feedback 

Edited by Zoomster
  • Like 2

• Valued Contributor
5 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

@Berba11..cheers mate ..yes they seemed to pulled it out of that alright.

Im no fool ..9k scalp grafts is no joke ..In any man’s language ..it simply has to be left in hyper elite clinics hands .

Id argue this HT has been the toughest thus far emotionally..recipient ,hairline ,temple points etc .a walk in the park..it’s the donor im most caught up with .

thanks for the feedback 

Honestly the donor looks every bit as good as it did prior to this surgery and that's after just 4 weeks. Imagine how it's going to look after 4 months!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Honestly the donor looks every bit as good as it did prior to this surgery and that's after just 4 weeks. Imagine how it's going to look after 4 months!

This was My donor at 3 months post 1st HT …4 k scalp grafts ago ..it’s amazing how the donor can bounce back for sure 

05D6484D-F088-4E0D-8C8B-A1FBE5990F0E.jpeg

• Like 5

• Valued Contributor
2 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

This was My donor at 3 months post 1st HT …4 k scalp grafts ago ..it’s amazing how the donor can bounce back for sure 

05D6484D-F088-4E0D-8C8B-A1FBE5990F0E.jpeg

Madness. Your donor literally looks better 4 weeks post 3rd Op than it does in this picture 3 months post-Op #1.

Really does show what can happen with the passing of time and a top doctor.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zoomster said:

Thanks @540Oak..have you thought of a possible HT / SMP combo ?? 

It’s something I’m considering for donor enhancement mid next year ..

I have Zoomster..at this point I am considering SMP first then a HT but I keep chickening out TBH.  The thought of removing my "system" and people seeing me with a bald head freaks me out!  In fact, lately in the gym I have a number to folks tell me that I have great "hair" for my age 😵 I can't tell if they are making fun of me or actually fooled.  So going from that to a bald head is not something I look forward to even with SMP.  Also sometimes I think with SMP you can tell.  I dont want a bad tattoo on my head!   So I am conflicted and basically frozen with inaction.  In fact, I have twice booked a SMP session, paid a deposit and then chickened out!!  FML 

31 minutes ago, 540Oak said:

I have Zoomster..at this point I am considering SMP first then a HT but I keep chickening out TBH.  The thought of removing my "system" and people seeing me with a bald head freaks me out!  In fact, lately in the gym I have a number to folks tell me that I have great "hair" for my age 😵 I can't tell if they are making fun of me or actually fooled.  So going from that to a bald head is not something I look forward to even with SMP.  Also sometimes I think with SMP you can tell.  I dont want a bad tattoo on my head!   So I am conflicted and basically frozen with inaction.  In fact, I have twice booked a SMP session, paid a deposit and then chickened out!!  FML 

I wish you the best in whatever you chose ..if i can be of any further help feel free to DM me .

Karl

41 minutes ago, 540Oak said:

Hi @540Oak I appreciate what you're saying about getting honest feedback, its something we all want after moving our hair around with a transplant or covering the scalp with SMP ink.

Hope you don't mind me trying to give you some of that here. I'm looking at your avatar picture and I'm assuming that's a self portrait of you? If that assumption is correct, I find your hair style and length a bit bold for someone that prefers no one noticing that you've had work done or a hair system. It strikes me as someone who is obviously addressing their hair loss and is not concerned with others knowing about it. Seems a shorter length and more conservative styling would probably conceal the work better.

But that's just one fellow hairloss suffer's personal opinion. And I think this is also an interesting illustration of how differently we can see ourselves compared with how others see us.

Edited by ciaus

2 hours ago, ciaus said:

Hi @540Oak I appreciate what you're saying about getting honest feedback, its something we all want after moving our hair around with a transplant or covering the scalp with SMP ink.

Hope you don't mind me trying to give you some of that here. I'm looking at your avatar picture and I'm assuming that's a self portrait of you? If that assumption is correct, I find your hair style and length a bit bold for someone that prefers no one noticing that you've had work done or a hair system. It strikes me as someone who is obviously addressing their hair loss and is not concerned with others knowing about it. Seems a shorter length and more conservative styling would probably conceal the work better.

But that's just one fellow hairloss suffer's personal opinion. And I think this is also an interesting illustration of how differently we can see ourselves compared with how others see us.

Thanks Ciaus, that's quite an astute observation. 

I have my hair like that for a few reasons..

1. I feel like hair off the forehead with some body frames the face, more so for people like me with a round face like moi!
2. I am still stuck in the 80's when I used to do my "real" hair like that 

I am not looking for attention TBH but I am at the point that after 25 years of wearing a piece I really dont care if people know.  I have told mostly all my friends.  In fact, some of the people at the gym that I've gotten know (gym friends) I am almost want to tell them..two of them are skin bald like me 🤭

I just dont want people to see me bald 🤦‍♂️

PS I've updated my profile pic on how it really looks.  That was old pic, taken at home.  It was a bit "bouffant" as my wife would say.  I dont go out with it like that.

Edited by 540Oak
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SLA said:

@Zoomster- Looking great brother and I feel privileged to have shared our journey together in India!

I can't wait to see what another 11 months will bring- I know it will be great!

Hey Karl! Ditto on the above😁 Still can't take myself off the emotional high from our trip together!

Your ugly duck phase is softening down to nothingness with every procedure you get, HAHA! No doubt you are going to look ridiculously dynamite after this round, and TRIPPLE O7 will be the only name that properly suit you when all is said and done. 🤣

Follow my Journey with Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal!

1 hour ago, MazAB said:

Hey Karl! Ditto on the above😁 Still can't take myself off the emotional high from our trip together!

Your ugly duck phase is softening down to nothingness with every procedure you get, HAHA! No doubt you are going to look ridiculously dynamite after this round, and TRIPPLE O7 will be the only name that properly suit you when all is said and done. 🤣

Follow my Journey with Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal!

You’re one in a million mate ..and I know everyone on here agrees with me when I say that.

Youre making a dent in the HT universe for sure..and you’re fingerprints are all over my life altering results..and for that I’ll be eternally grateful.

Wishing you the Ultimate result of 2023

Thank you 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

Only four weeks post op and it's just incredible how full your hair looks Karl. Both donor and recipient. As @Berba11 stated it's incredible how your donor looks better post surgery #3 compared to post surgery #1. Starting oral minoxidil is a smart move on your behalf too mate. Even my wimpish donor feels stronger only two and a bit months after commencing on it. All hail the GOAT! 💯🙌

Edited by Gatsby
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Only four weeks post op and it's just incredible how full your hair looks Karl. Both donor and recipient. As @Berba11 stated it's incredible how your donor looks better post surgery #3 compared to post surgery #1. Starting oral minoxidil is a smart move on your behalf too mate. Even my wimpish donor feels stronger only two and a bit months after commencing on it. All hail the GOAT! 💯🙌

Cheers @Gatsby..guess whose idea the minox was ? 😉

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Zoomster said:

1 month update 

Hi Guys ..the month has flown by .thought I’d attach these outdoor pics as real as it’s gets ..before I buzz to 0.5 min all over later today .

The donor is in its early stages of recovery as is always the case with me ..mine tends to take 3 months to fully bounce back as Ive a little shock loss on high lateral area..not too worried as it’s always tends to repair itself along with the fact I’ve commended 2.5 Mg daily oral minoxidil after completing of the HT last month .

Not much more to report ..

Roll  on month 4 or so ..I always get relief when I buzz down on ugly duckling phase which is what I’m in right now .

Best 

Karl 

237EC50F-A0CF-43AD-8983-A6CFA62D1DF0.jpeg

0C3C8557-758B-4839-B00D-A3C31DA6D099.jpeg

15E37720-0505-4246-BB82-BA651FD6CDC3.jpeg

2FB72E7D-0CF6-4FFC-AC7D-0C0B976EC24E.jpeg

03178677-89D8-497B-9F7C-CEB8E3829586.jpeg

A4830A1C-C1B0-4BAD-97F3-9B7427874996.jpeg

A9EEB8E7-6BDB-4AA5-A1AA-2C0E9BC3B2BD.jpeg

FB605531-42BA-431E-BC3B-B01D948CC1A8.jpeg

E7169C80-8533-4D98-8100-F768243A40B2.jpeg

You're such a boss for going all in like this, winning mentality for sure 😁 and the outline of the new design is just.. amazing 

@finchy..here is me a day after 0.5 mm all over ..thought you might find it helpful to see how scalp looks month after procedure..total now 9K scalp .

buzzing is how I deal with ugly duckling .

you will be fine buzzing ..no worries 

27BEBFC7-5509-44EB-990C-6DB2BD190C17.jpeg

1C468A70-8DBC-4C8F-AA90-41C9F1C213AD.jpeg

C7574311-BC22-4433-9A82-A2CD800DB6A1.jpeg

549C11D4-0644-49D7-855D-E03E27D55988.jpeg

BC07490E-BD75-4C3F-BD99-DDCE7D8A8884.jpeg

FA27CB05-9A86-4E8F-A72A-8298F1DCC9E5.jpeg

Edited by Zoomster
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, Zoomster said:

@finchy..here is me a day after 0.5 mm all over ..thought you might find it helpful to see how scalp looks month after procedure..total now 9K scalp .

buzzing is how I deal with ugly duckling .

you will be fine buzzing ..no worries 

27BEBFC7-5509-44EB-990C-6DB2BD190C17.jpeg

1C468A70-8DBC-4C8F-AA90-41C9F1C213AD.jpeg

C7574311-BC22-4433-9A82-A2CD800DB6A1.jpeg

549C11D4-0644-49D7-855D-E03E27D55988.jpeg

BC07490E-BD75-4C3F-BD99-DDCE7D8A8884.jpeg

FA27CB05-9A86-4E8F-A72A-8298F1DCC9E5.jpeg

Quite frankly @Zoomster- I think that you could get away with the donor at that length! Also, a little SMP and it would look completely untouched!

• Like 1