14,450 Total Grafts (5,450 BHT) Eugenix 21/23 Dec 2019 Aug 2021 Oct 2022

Zoomster

36 minutes ago, Shaheer said:

I really hope you get the best result. As a consumer people should be aware what can be achived with FUE surgery when things are done correctly by an ethical doctor. Your post will be an example for many hairloss sufferers and give them hope and confidence.

@Shaheer..thank you and yes that’s true ..there’s been a recent post here where a guy from my country had to undergo a combo of techniques including strip to receive a few thousand grafts…that shouldn’t have to  be the case nowadays  …with the right Doctors .

Karl

Hi Guys 

Donor at 2 weeks post op..a total of 9K scalp have now been harvested .

Im homogenised up to my eyeballs..

My headstone will read “ here lies a homogenised version  of himself “ 😄

Im sweating more about the donor this time than the previous 2 x HT .perhaps understandably…I keep picking at a little scab on back of head thus it seeps a little blood ..I must stop

Karl 

3DE9F9AF-4E79-46BF-A35A-3D89546F62B0.jpeg

C58AE001-B3E2-4E91-B04C-6DFCA15CCCA3.jpeg

B5266681-F56F-4951-8DB3-D953A6148BA9.jpeg

4201EFA4-1C01-4E59-87AF-BF315F22932C.jpeg

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

Hi Guys 

Donor at 2 weeks post op..a total of 9K scalp have now been harvested .

Im homogenised up to my eyeballs..

My headstone will read “ here lies a homogenised version  of himself “ 😄

Im sweating more about the donor this time than the previous 2 x HT .perhaps understandably…I keep picking at a little scab on back of head thus it seeps a little blood ..I must stop

Karl 

3DE9F9AF-4E79-46BF-A35A-3D89546F62B0.jpeg

C58AE001-B3E2-4E91-B04C-6DFCA15CCCA3.jpeg

B5266681-F56F-4951-8DB3-D953A6148BA9.jpeg

4201EFA4-1C01-4E59-87AF-BF315F22932C.jpeg

This is going to be epic. I really think so.

This was a real NW6/7 and not one of those where propiecia does half the job because there was a lot of minuterized hairs.

20 minutes ago, Xanadu said:

This is going to be epic. I really think so.

This was a real NW6/7 and not one of those where propiecia does half the job because there was a lot of minuterized hairs.

🤞🤞🤞

• Melvin- Admin changed the title to 14,450 Total Grafts (5,450 BHT) Eugenix 21/23 Dec 2019 Aug 2021 Oct 2022
  • Administrators

This is DEFINITELY going in the hall of fame, 14k grafts via FUE is a record. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

11 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

This is DEFINITELY going in the hall of fame, 14k grafts via FUE is a record. 

🥂 @Melvin- Moderator…I hope High NWs people reading my thread don’t start to think to themselves ,crikey I got to  have  around 12 to 15 k grafts to look like Zoomster ..this isn’t the case at all ..it’s sooo variable .

Even recently when I met up with @Bandit90and @SLA…the former bona fide NW7 and the latter a solid NW6…John has a total of just over 8K grafts so far and is covered back to front …though I know he will probably want to tweak it next year for added density ..either way 10K grafts and a full NW7 can call it a day ( Because Of head shape etc ) ..

Adam is currently at under 6k grafts and will in all likelyhood be good to go with one more procedure of around 3k grafts ..( narrow scalp ,high sides ,wavy hair all playing in his favour)..both of these random cases will each need around 50% less grafts than I did …this ain’t a game of whose got the most grafts..I just needed to keep the foot on the throttle to get the result i dreamed of

Back on cruise control now …thank God !! 🙏

Edited by Zoomster
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

🥂 @Melvin- Moderator…I hope High NWs people reading my thread don’t start to think to themselves ,crikey I got to  have  around 12 to 15 k grafts to look like Zoomster ..this isn’t the case at all ..it’s sooo variable .

Even recently when I met up with @Bandit90and @SLA…the former bona fide NW7 and the latter a solid NW6…John has a total of just over 8K grafts so far and is covered back to front …though I know he will probably want to tweak it next year for added density ..either way 10K grafts and a full NW7 can call it a day ( Because Of head shape etc ) ..

Adam is currently at under 6k grafts and will in all likelyhood be good to go with one more procedure of around 3k grafts ..( narrow scalp ,high sides ,wavy hair all playing in his favour)..both of these random cases will each need around 50% less grafts than I did …this ain’t a game of whose got the most grafts..I just needed to keep the foot on the throttle to get the result i dreamed of

Also, having met @Zoomsteri would say he didn’t really ‘need’ this procedure as he looked full already. He also lowered the hairline added more to temples which is surely not a necessity 😉

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

Very true Karl! I for one didn't appreciate how much head shape plays in graft coverage for high NW's. I guess those with narrow skulls can get to full coverage in less grafts than those with wider ones. But that aside, you took the complete right approach to getting the result you have dreamed of, and this last sitting it really the icing on the cake! 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

@Zoomster for two weeks post op you are looking great. With Eugenix’s respect for donor management you will be immortalized for sure in the months ahead of you. Crikey I doubt I had 9k grafts in my scalp before my surgery! 🤣 

👍👍

• Like 1

@Zoomster it is tough to even put in words how much you've hit a bullseye with each and every move and every procedure that has brought you to this point. You are truly the envy and inspiration for every bald man in the world! Feeling very fortunate to have witnessed it in person! 

Follow my Journey with Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal!

• Like 1

Just read the whole thread, this is just incredible and uplifting. Congrats, Karl!

I'm only 33 but your journey has given me so much reassurance for the future.

Looking forward to seeing the result of the final HT!

Edited by Ronnieman
  • Like 1

On 5/4/2022 at 8:35 PM, Zoomster said:

8 month update 

Hello folks 

Just attaching these outdoors natural daylight pics with no fibres or product .Just had a barber visit with 0.5 fade lower half into a #2 .

Really happy how it continues to improve month on month especially the side part area which has noticeably thickened .

Absolutely the correct decision to have 2nd procedure for added density ..it’s a night and day difference to be honest .

im still debating as to whether to have the temples enhanced ..will discuss further with Dr P when he comes to visit Dublin 27 to 29 May ..can’t wait to welcome the Eugenix roadshow 😊🌏..

Best 

Karl 

B50DF04C-5218-4262-A507-54DA3099DA61.png

C0DF8A3B-4212-44DB-BF01-A9DA930F8B23.png

428C4334-03F8-4933-8DEC-5B779C55F381.png

EE4881EA-4C01-444D-8E37-408E4C69E854.jpeg

36CE558B-6622-4F5D-8DE5-5E50CFA79072.png

Karl, firstly what an unbelievable transformation! I’m sure you’ve heard that hundreds of times already, but this is sensational! 

secondly, apologies for coming all the way back to May. I am in the final stages of booking to go with Eugenix in January. I had a video call earlier with Dr Das and the chap that I’ve been in contact with throughout (his name escapes me). Dr Das has concerns over my donor area due to my previous transplant (you’ve sent me a couple of messages on my thread previously 

I tend to have my hair shaved at the back as a zero. She felt I would need to wear my hair longer going forward as the donor will look sparse/patchy after another load of extractions. 

I see you’re going from a 0.5 up to a 2 here which still looks class and nice and short, and the donor area still looks spot on.. giving your experience do you think I’d have issues after another procedure if I was to have a zero or low grade fade? 

here is a photo just after my last hair cut followed by one 5 days later. 

any thoughts and advise as ever would be greatly appreciated! 

Finally, I just want to say thanks for posting your journey and all your updates and photos. I’m sure I speak for everyone when I say your thread has made researching a much simpler process! 

looking forward to seeing your progress after your 3rd procedure over the coming months. 

Thanks again Karl 😃 🤝 

A3BA9226-75C8-44F9-96A1-310D02191771.png

3B11533F-24B3-4604-8723-A607A388C428.png

@finchythanks for the kind words and indeed the reach out ..firstly I’m no Doctor and I’d be inclined to side with Dr Das expert advice over mine regarding the actual procedure however what I will say is that in my own experience I think I’m above average lucky with regard to my skin tone and what appears to be above average  healing of scar tissue..both @Bandit90and @SLAwere blown away on seeing me in person with the lack of any evident scarring in the scalp .I’m a fan of buzzing the sides and back because where in recipient area growing it out helps create and illusion of density I feel in the donor area of high norwoods where homogenous depletion is being performed I believe a buzz conversely has the same effect ( an illusion of density ) ..if the scarring is pretty much undetectable to Joe Public on the street .I’m sure HT hair geeks about the place can make out ive had donor area extractions but they’re most likely thinking fair play to you mate ..average Joes would never make it out .

I know Dr Sethi is a fan of growing out Donor hair ..Im not sure if it’s an Indian culture thing or an honest attempt to better conceals donor area tiny dot scars .

Either way you’re suitable for surgery which is the good news ..the Donor area proper length will fall into place organically for you ..of that I’m sure .

Hope this helps mate 

Edited by Zoomster
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Zoomster said:

healing of scar tissue..both @Bandit90and @SLAwere blown away on seeing me in person with the lack of any evident scarring in the scalp .I’m a fan of buzzing the sides and back because where in recipient area growing it out helps create and illusion of density I feel in the donor area of high norwoods where homogenous depletion is being performed I believe a buzz conversely has the same effect ( an illusion of density )

YES...it was amazing to see in person the lack of scarring on both @Zoomsterand @Bandit90. I remember saying, "where is the scarring?" while standing next to them at point blank range with my magnifying glasses on. Even myself as a hair geek could really not make much out- and even seeing the minimal scarring hardly looked like anything. Part of it is they were fortunate to scar well as well as have  fair toned skin. Also, the Eugenix extraction tech masters did an amazing job with both of them.

I also think that @Zoomsterbrings up a good point about buzzing sides and back to help create the illusion.

• Like 2