14,450 Total Grafts (5,450 BHT) Eugenix 21/23 Dec 2019 Aug 2021 Oct 2022

Zoomster

2 hours ago, general-etwan said:

Is there actually a mathematical benefit to choosing FUT over FUE for higher Norwoods? Ever since I've begun looking into HTs, I've always heard that, but I admit I don't understand on the math on that.

FUT is taking a strip of skin out and taking all the grafts from that sliver, and sewing the skin back together. But how could a sliver of skin yield more total grafts than taking grafts from all across the donor area more uniformly? I don't quite understand the math. To me, a high Norwood would need a massive width of strip removed, meaning the scar would be brutal and there would be a lot of stress placed on the surrounding skin. Am I right or wrong?

I, too, am a NW6 at age 26 and looking to get going with a procedure with Eugenix. I've seen all your pics there. They've planned me for 6500 total grafts.

With the use of fine punches, we are able to extract more grafts from across the donor areas (scalp and beard) even when compared to FUT. Previously, due to the punches being large, it was not possible to extract a large number of grafts from the scalp or beard donor for fear of overharvesting and scarring.
The punch sizes are customized according to the requirements. 0.8 and 0.9 being used mostly.

FUT yielding more than FUE depends a lot on scalp laxity, good suture techniques etc.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Eugenix is coming to Dublin,Ireland 27,28 May @ The Grand Hotel ,Malahide,County Dublin.

Hi All

Im very excited to confirm that Dr Sethi is coming to town.

For any Irish forum users and friends who have an interest in hair restoration please come along for a  complementary consultation if a HT is on your radar.

It really is a great opportunity to a have a live consult with one of the very best in his field.

Hope to see you there should you wish to come along..ill be popping in for a chat and coffee at some stage throughout both days .

All times for booking slots  through 

info@eugenix.in

Karl

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zoomster said:

Eugenix is coming to Dublin,Ireland 27,28 May @ The Grand Hotel ,Malahide,County Dublin.

Hi All

Im very excited to confirm that Dr Sethi is coming to town.

For any Irish forum users and friends who have an interest in hair restoration please come along for a  complementary consultation if a HT is on your radar.

It really is a great opportunity to a have a live consult with one of the very best in his field.

Hope to see you there should you wish to come along..ill be popping in for a chat and coffee at some stage throughout both days .

All times for booking slots  through 

info@eugenix.in

Karl

Thank you for sharing.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

9 Month update 

Hi Folks 

Cent believe it’s been 9 months since my 2nd HT..time has flown ..Ive attached some random out and about pictures and some close ups of the temples which have slowly improved ..some Anagen desynchronisation has occurred in the side part area but nothing too major ..still a bit annoying though …

Im going to go for one final touch up In October to just finally wrap it all up ..

I have to say it was a great pleasure to meet up with Dr Sethi last weekend and to meet all of the prospective Irish based clients ..It was a high energy weekend for all involved ..

Hope to have him back again soon.

Hair is continuing to thicken and mature as each month passes

E271211C-8D98-4C9A-8154-0F69B756324A.jpeg

959A1420-0B07-4E3B-A1AA-CB45DD411038.jpeg

6389DFD2-08D7-436F-A005-AD5D5449E51F.jpeg

C8D30B81-1593-4E24-8EC1-4AB3EC7EFE9B.jpeg

ED79B503-3EFF-476C-919D-3778B54C4092.jpeg

2FB59AFD-854A-4851-B8FD-792BA0B5FC4B.jpeg

51E3AADB-12E7-4477-BD54-A460FF077AFF.jpeg

E2A6562A-AE56-402E-9FE4-D01820597D82.jpeg

DAD51620-836B-4654-90B9-7444BC6592F6.jpeg

C244DE94-F1F0-4FFD-A2B3-0389C9B131F2.jpeg

2C6B1BDE-F75B-46A3-A481-F1E1B845128E.jpeg

Edited by Zoomster
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

9 Month update 

Hi Folks 

Cent believe it’s been 9 months since my 2nd HT..time has flown ..Ive attached some random out and about pictures and some close ups of the temples which have slowly improved ..some Anagen desynchronisation has occurred in the side part area but nothing too major ..still a bit annoying though …

Im going to go for one final touch up In October to just finally wrap it all up ..

I have to say it was a great pleasure to meet up with Dr Sethi last weekend and to meet all of the prospective Irish based clients ..It was a high energy weekend for all involved ..

Hope to have him back again soon.

Hair is continuing to thicken and mature as each month passes

E271211C-8D98-4C9A-8154-0F69B756324A.jpeg

959A1420-0B07-4E3B-A1AA-CB45DD411038.jpeg

6389DFD2-08D7-436F-A005-AD5D5449E51F.jpeg

C8D30B81-1593-4E24-8EC1-4AB3EC7EFE9B.jpeg

ED79B503-3EFF-476C-919D-3778B54C4092.jpeg

2FB59AFD-854A-4851-B8FD-792BA0B5FC4B.jpeg

51E3AADB-12E7-4477-BD54-A460FF077AFF.jpeg

E2A6562A-AE56-402E-9FE4-D01820597D82.jpeg

DAD51620-836B-4654-90B9-7444BC6592F6.jpeg

C244DE94-F1F0-4FFD-A2B3-0389C9B131F2.jpeg

The growth is absolutely amazing. Love it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, SLA said:

In a million years, @Zoomster, did you  ever imagine you would get these results?

To be perfectly honest with you …I’d a hunch Dr Sethi was gonna hit it out of the park …as to how far he hit it …yes Im pretty amazed …not quite sure how he does it …remarkable stuff 

• Like 1

• Administrators

This is absolutely insane! One of the best results ever after two surgeries. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

59 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

This is absolutely insane! One of the best results ever after two surgeries. 

Cheers Melvin ..mine might be one of the best ..but yours is pretty much gonna be THEEE best NW 6/7 restoration ever witnessed !! 

• Haha 1

• Administrators
27 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

Cheers Melvin ..mine might be one of the best ..but yours is pretty much gonna be THEEE best NW 6/7 restoration ever witnessed !! 

Don’t know about that, but thank you ☺️ 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

@Melvin- Moderator..this pic taken right now for your interest Melvin..I know the crown is your main concern ..no fibres didn’t really bother styling today to any great degree ..that’s the beauty of a really good HT ..you can start to just jump out of bed and go in the mornings…eventually 😂

The crown will come in ..as yours is really starting too 👌🏼

20EA78CF-457A-4A84-B552-29C1DA84157F.png

• Like 1

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

@Melvin- Moderator..this pic taken right now for your interest Melvin..I know the crown is your main concern ..no fibres didn’t really bother styling today to any great degree ..that’s the beauty of a really good HT ..you can start to just jump out of bed and go in the mornings…eventually 😂

The crown will come in ..as yours is really starting too 👌🏼

20EA78CF-457A-4A84-B552-29C1DA84157F.png

My part line is nowhere near this good. Unfortunately, I think I’ll need another HT if I want to strengthen it to this point. Mine looks more like yours did on your first surgery. 

View my thread

3 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

My part line is nowhere near this good. Unfortunately, I think I’ll need another HT if I want to strengthen it to this point. Mine looks more like yours did on your first surgery. 

According to Dr Sethi when he assessed my hair last week in Dublin he reckoned I still had another 1000 grafts to pop through in the side part ,crown areas..this was at 9’months ….you’re just past 5 ?? You’ve LOADS to still pop !!

” i think I’ll need another HT😊..welcome to the hairgreed club 😂

• Like 1

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

According to Dr Sethi when he assessed my hair last week in Dublin he reckoned I still had another 1000 grafts to pop through in the side part ,crown areas..this was at 9’months ….you’re just past 5 ?? You’ve LOADS to still pop !!

” i think I’ll need another HT😊..welcome to the hairgreed club 😂

I have to admit I’ve got major hair envy when I see your hair hahaha. That’s true, let’s see how it looks at 12 months 😜

• Like 1

View my thread

This just goes to show you that NW6 with regular hair need 10-12K+ grafts for full coverage w/a really good surgical plan.

Anything less & you will still look like a 'balding' male.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.  We all have unique starting points & goals.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jjsrader said:

This just goes to show you that NW6 with regular hair need 10-12K+ grafts for full coverage w/a really good surgical plan.

Anything less & you will still look like a 'balding' male.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.  We all have unique starting points & goals.

Agreed. It's great to see what can be achieved in just two sessions for NW6/7's. Five years ago results like Karl's were unimaginable via FUE, now with highly skilled donor management and use of body hair, Male Pattern Baldness is becoming optional for the majority (in the hands of an excellent doctor of course).

11 hours ago, MazAB said:

Un-FREAKIN-REAL Karl! Off the charts results in every way possible, with still a few months more of improvements. You are a new man, enjoy everyday of it!

It’s summer time in Ireland 🇮🇪..enjoying it for sure mate 😎

and thanks