14,450 Total Grafts (5,450 BHT) Eugenix 21/23 Dec 2019 Aug 2021 Oct 2022

Zoomster

Karl, you have set the bar to the highest limits for any level Norwood's out there. I've seen Norwood 2's not come out nearly as good as you in the end. Such an accomplishment and still more improvements await you! This next trip will be epic and so happy to share in it again with you for my 2nd round😉

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/4/2022 at 9:23 PM, Zoomster said:

11 MONTHS UPDATE

Hi Guys 

Roll on last and final procedure in October to have Temple points fully finished off and to fill in the crown and side parting …it’s been some Journey..life changing in fact but still a little more to travel …attached pics have no product whatsoever just after a cut n blow dry by the Barber to give the fringe a bit of a lift.

The hair restoration world has moved on a Ton in the last decade ..move forward with confidence gentlemen 🙌

37C45E7C-DB66-4A7B-999D-9D016C05C768.jpeg

4BB9000E-5522-466E-8D1A-31D7871B4906.png

4662E01E-DE2A-4485-AE4D-9A4F8DB034CB.jpeg

DBC4FF29-158E-4C2D-A825-1C937C083ED6.jpeg

This looks like one of those scam ads for the fake hair growth pills, "grow your hair back in 12 months!"... seriously though, most amazing result I've seen considering your starting point and the current density, hairline design and donor quality.. and I've seen them all.. do you know how the beard hairs are dispersed across your recipient? Are they all over your midscalp and crown? How many beard grafts per sq/cm of scalp grafts? 

On 8/4/2022 at 8:23 PM, Zoomster said:

11 MONTHS UPDATE

Hi Guys 

Roll on last and final procedure in October to have Temple points fully finished off and to fill in the crown and side parting …it’s been some Journey..life changing in fact but still a little more to travel …attached pics have no product whatsoever just after a cut n blow dry by the Barber to give the fringe a bit of a lift.

The hair restoration world has moved on a Ton in the last decade ..move forward with confidence gentlemen 🙌

37C45E7C-DB66-4A7B-999D-9D016C05C768.jpeg

4BB9000E-5522-466E-8D1A-31D7871B4906.png

4662E01E-DE2A-4485-AE4D-9A4F8DB034CB.jpeg

DBC4FF29-158E-4C2D-A825-1C937C083ED6.jpeg

just been back to page 1 to look at what you started your journey with… WOW, what a transformation 🤯🤯🤩🤩 hope you are extremely happy with the new look champ 🔥

On 8/24/2022 at 1:30 PM, botchedguy95 said:

This looks like one of those scam ads for the fake hair growth pills, "grow your hair back in 12 months!"... seriously though, most amazing result I've seen considering your starting point and the current density, hairline design and donor quality.. and I've seen them all.. do you know how the beard hairs are dispersed across your recipient? Are they all over your midscalp and crown? How many beard grafts per sq/cm of scalp grafts? 

Hey thanks a lot ..from memory I've 40 sqcm hairline..into 30 mid scalp into 25 crown..I don't have the beard/ scalp ratio but mixed up throughout mid and crown 

On 8/24/2022 at 2:12 PM, Big Rome said:

just been back to page 1 to look at what you started your journey with… WOW, what a transformation 🤯🤯🤩🤩 hope you are extremely happy with the new look champ 🔥

Thanks very much mate ...I don't understand how the donor area looks so robust after so many grafts extracted..I'm not just talking about Eugenix but other Elite clinics also..

It's baffles me to this day to be honest .

I always get pre op " crikey is my donor gonna be able to handle this graft extraction " and everytime my fears are unfounded .

• Like 1

• Administrators

I can't believe you started form this 244AD649-96AC-4C0E-B329-71D6039343B5.jpeg

ABSOLUTELY INSANE!

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

7 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I can't believe you started form this 244AD649-96AC-4C0E-B329-71D6039343B5.jpeg

ABSOLUTELY INSANE!

Cheers Melvin...the results being turned out by top clinics nowadays for high Norwood probably wasn't possible a decade ago...I'd almost say it's a good time to be a high Norwood 😂

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Gatsby said:

@Zoomster from a blank canvas to a Rembrandt! Karl your results defy science and you have opened the door for so many others around the world who would otherwise still be left suffering from MPB. There is only one GOAT my friend!

And youre  the forums GGOAT mate..Greatest Gent Of All Time !!

Edited by Zoomster
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

@Needadviceplease..

yes a total of 4600 Beard grafts were used within the midscalp and crown areas ..they are very slightly different in texture to scalp hair and tend to grow in a little kinkier but they eventually blend in beautifully for the end result …my main observation thus far is they tend to be on a different hair cycle so they can shed alarmingly fast around the 8 to 10 month mark …just be aware of this and don’t panic 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

@Needadviceplease..

yes a total of 4600 Beard grafts were used within the midscalp and crown areas ..they are very slightly different in texture to scalp hair and tend to grow in a little kinkier but they eventually blend in beautifully for the end result …my main observation thus far is they tend to be on a different hair cycle so they can shed alarmingly fast around the 8 to 10 month mark …just be aware of this and don’t panic 😊

At this point are you able to tell the difference still between the beard and scalp hairs? Thanks for the reply. It was very encouraging.

Other beard grafts recipient HT patients I'm sure will back me up on this..its next to impossible to tell the difference towards the end of the maturation phase ( 12 months or so )although Im very fortunate in that my scalp and beard  hair texture ,colour etc were remarkably close. 

• Like 3

Well Folks 

It’s just a few days past the magic 12 months …a picture tells a thousand words ..im thrilled thus far and just can’t wait to have one last dinky lil touch up on temples and side part / crown areas to fully lock down everything..

it’s a rather self indulgent move ..as it’s really a first world problem …as in it’s not really a deal breaker on getting it done or not ..I’m more using it as an opportunity to meet once again with some friends and the almighty himself !! 

Do your research…and some more 

Any questions please ask either here or DM..always happy to help 

Good luck 

Karl 

09DCE827-81E2-4185-AB98-515EE77F3BA0.jpeg

45330F78-600E-4F42-AB84-2BCD8E0F2645.jpeg

83DD9018-C957-40A1-8647-C8A0DDABF093.jpeg

A9CB601C-2AAB-4977-86D1-6F5ACCBE65FC.jpeg

A085A6ED-1685-40E1-9243-FE4D554DAE2C.jpeg

Edited by Zoomster
  • Like 10

• Valued Contributor

Holy mother of God! You always continue to inspire me. Karl not just with your results, but also with the person who you are who has helped countless people realize that baldness is an option. I count myself to be one of those very fortunate people and we all owe a huge debt of gratitude to you mate. Your results continue to soar from one height to another and I know that in the hands of Eugenix that you will somehow even top this phenomenal result next month! Wishing you all the best brother! 👌

• Like 1