14,450 Total Grafts (5,450 BHT) Eugenix 21/23 Dec 2019 Aug 2021 Oct 2022

Zoomster

7 hours ago, Gatsby said:

It's incredible how your scalp looks fuller now than before you started @Zoomster! Looking great my friend. Now all we both need is a 'smattering of botox!' 🤣😉

Im a perfect example of how finasteride can work wonders for donor areas..

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

8 month update 

Hello folks 

Just attaching these outdoors natural daylight pics with no fibres or product .Just had a barber visit with 0.5 fade lower half into a #2 .

Really happy how it continues to improve month on month especially the side part area which has noticeably thickened .

Absolutely the correct decision to have 2nd procedure for added density ..it’s a night and day difference to be honest .

im still debating as to whether to have the temples enhanced ..will discuss further with Dr P when he comes to visit Dublin 27 to 29 May ..can’t wait to welcome the Eugenix roadshow 😊🌏..

Best 

Karl 

B50DF04C-5218-4262-A507-54DA3099DA61.png

C0DF8A3B-4212-44DB-BF01-A9DA930F8B23.png

428C4334-03F8-4933-8DEC-5B779C55F381.png

EE4881EA-4C01-444D-8E37-408E4C69E854.jpeg

36CE558B-6622-4F5D-8DE5-5E50CFA79072.png

Edited by Zoomster
  • Like 12

• Administrators

ABSOLUTELY 🤩 STUNNING

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

No more illusion of density, it's just plain DENSITY! 2nd procedure for density sake is no brainer for future proofing, locking in and putting an exclamation point to an already brilliant 1st procedure. 

So happy for you Karl, and yes, the greedy part of me believes that adding density to the temples to give them a more prominent appearance will serve you very well! Still looks great as is though, so either way you are still a stud brother!😉

Edited by MazAB
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, MazAB said:

No more illusion of density, it's just plain DENSITY! 2nd procedure for density sake is no brainer for future proofing, locking in and putting an exclamation point to an already brilliant 1st procedure. 

So happy for you Karl, and yes, the greedy part of me believes that adding density to the temples to give them a more prominent appearance will serve you very well! Still looks great as is though, so either way you are still a stud brother!😉

Cant have you out doing me on the temples mate ..think I’m In 😉

love it to be no shave which probably it will 

thanks mate 

The turnaround of your entire journey which still isn't even finished has been a stunning transformation and definitely a big showcase for the work Eugenix carried out. 

Hard to believe its another 4+ month worth of progress you are expecting! 

• Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor

Karl you are a serious threat to any guy thinking of having a hair transplant. It’s not just the sheer density and naturalness, it’s how Eugenix have gone beyond donor management! Your donor literally looks thicker than it was pre op!!!! ???? 👌And to think that it will even get better over more months that you have ahead of you up your sleeve? Mind blowing man. But above all else I’m just so incredibly happy for you and incredibly grateful to you in equal measure! 🙏

• Like 1

It's hard to believe that two and half years ago you were a norwood 6/7. One great clinic and a 11.6k grafts later here you are astonishing us all month by month! 

Karl, you have redefined HT expectations from us fellow high norwood's! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Karl you are a serious threat to any guy thinking of having a hair transplant. It’s not just the sheer density and naturalness, it’s how Eugenix have gone beyond donor management! Your donor literally looks thicker than it was pre op!!!! ???? 👌And to think that it will even get better over more months that you have ahead of you up your sleeve? Mind blowing man. But above all else I’m just so incredibly happy for you and incredibly grateful to you in equal measure! 🙏

Thanks so much Adrian for your kind words and great support throughout my Journey….you’re hot on my heels with regard your own outcome.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bandit90 said:

It's hard to believe that two and half years ago you were a norwood 6/7. One great clinic and a 11.6k grafts later here you are astonishing us all month by month! 

Karl, you have redefined HT expectations from us fellow high norwood's! 

Thanks John 🙌

Wow! Amazing job! Congratulations- looks great!

You needed a large number of graphs and Im wondering why you didnt choose FUT? Isnt that the preferred method for large areas?(sorry newbie)

Why does the title say 11,600 graphs but the body says "5400 scalp and 1400 beard to scalp were planted and as you can see the recipient area healed magnificently". Confused. Thanks

On 9/6/2021 at 10:16 PM, Zoomster said:

I received 2,400 scalp and 2,200 beard for a total of 4,600 grafts which brings me to just over 11,600 FUE ..

Title combines both his first & second procedure graft counts.. 

On 5/5/2022 at 1:44 PM, Gatsby said:

Thank you so much Adrian ..your restoration has taken things to another level..you’ve opened up a whole new audience to what now can be done in the right hands 🙌 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/6/2022 at 3:56 PM, Dally6 said:

Wow! Amazing job! Congratulations- looks great!

You needed a large number of graphs and Im wondering why you didnt choose FUT? Isnt that the preferred method for large areas?(sorry newbie)

Hi 

I wanted the option to able to shave my head to a low guard at the back and sides ..just didn’t fancy the scar .

• Like 3

On 5/7/2022 at 3:25 PM, Zoomster said:

Hi 

I wanted the option to able to shave my head to a low guard at the back and sides ..just didn’t fancy the scar .

Is there actually a mathematical benefit to choosing FUT over FUE for higher Norwoods? Ever since I've begun looking into HTs, I've always heard that, but I admit I don't understand on the math on that.

FUT is taking a strip of skin out and taking all the grafts from that sliver, and sewing the skin back together. But how could a sliver of skin yield more total grafts than taking grafts from all across the donor area more uniformly? I don't quite understand the math. To me, a high Norwood would need a massive width of strip removed, meaning the scar would be brutal and there would be a lot of stress placed on the surrounding skin. Am I right or wrong?

I, too, am a NW6 at age 26 and looking to get going with a procedure with Eugenix. I've seen all your pics there. They've planned me for 6500 total grafts.