14,450 Total Grafts (5,450 BHT) Eugenix 21/23 Dec 2019 Aug 2021 Oct 2022

Zoomster

13 hours ago, Zoomster said:

Thanks @Bb111..NW6/7 will always be a 2 to 3 pass strategy if finances allow 

Totally agree that it takes that many surgeries in that situation. I applaud your patience, courage, and resolve. 

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
On 3/11/2023 at 2:50 AM, Zoomster said:

Hi Guys 

5 Months today and really happy how things are coming along with further thickening and maturing in the temples ,side part and crown areas …also the widows peak is firmly on show which is great ..I’ve just been to the barber so the pics have no product on Board except for a barber blow dry 

I will say I’m having to re asses my relationship with oral minoxidil..I’ve been having regular palpitations at night while trying to get off to sleep ..i take regular saunas maybe 2 or 3 a week not sure if this has been contributing or not .

last week I reduced the dose to 1.25mg and switched to nighttime use from morning time which appears to be helping …it will frustrate me if I have to stop as I put it  top of my list of hair loss meds.

Roll on the summer …

865890D7-B966-4B68-B61C-E8B9E9ED3FB6.png

5A352A35-1199-4B79-BFF8-59F623F4F64E.jpeg

7C338768-3092-4F3E-B723-BA89D2F02FD1.jpeg

8A555ADC-3DB9-4B12-BF0D-E74BEA1586E8.jpeg

326AABDA-0086-48B1-9022-5391052FDE85.jpeg

F6D3DA49-CC71-4D92-BF23-08E64F7E799C.jpeg

Your crown is 100% restored wow

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 2/13/2023 at 11:47 AM, CharlesBarkley said:

Best thread ever. What an inspiration for us all. Just an amazing transformation. 

244AD649-96AC-4C0E-B329-71D6039343B5.jpe
A78A5559-86CD-41C5-9C97-0D391A1EF09C.png

What an AMAZING transformation 🤩 🙌🏻 ! It just looks insane looking your first photos and comparing with these last ones. 

And the crown? Wow! Ciao ciao alopecia!

F6D3DA49-CC71-4D92-BF23-08E64F7E799C.thu

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Well Done 1

1 hour ago, Xanadu said:

Probably yes. What do you think about Etwan's strategy to try a "do it once" strategy? Will that work?

I was of the view that it was possible ..a one and done as NW 6,7 …that view has now changed ….min 2 ideally 3 passes donor allowing …some guys will be thrilled with a one pass frontal / mid scalp / sprinkling in crown procedure ..most will want more !! 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Your crown is 100% restored wow

Thanks Melvin ..i feel like the Doc has mimicked nature at its very best …so difficult to get right on slick bald scalps  ..but he nailed it.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
5 hours ago, Zoomster said:

Thanks Melvin ..i feel like the Doc has mimicked nature at its very best …so difficult to get right on slick bald scalps  ..but he nailed it.

Your probably doesn't get the credit it deserves as the overall results are so good but there's absolutely no hint of a surgery with regards the crown. Looks like a totally solid crown you'd find on anyone naturally, which is probably the highest compliment any HT can receive really.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Berba11 said:

Your probably doesn't get the credit it deserves as the overall results are so good but there's absolutely no hint of a surgery with regards the crown. Looks like a totally solid crown you'd find on anyone naturally, which is probably the highest compliment any HT can receive really.

It feels especially sweet as according to Dr Hasson I’ve arrow straight “ Tennis ball “ hair in the donor when we consulted back in 2012 …I can’t rely on kink or curl for added illusion…just hope the OM and Fin keep anagen desynchronisation at bay normally around month 9 for me …

• Like 1

Sorry guys allow me post one more pic literally just out of shower ..I can’t get over the crown work carried out by Dr Sethi ..

This is the stuff of dreams for us High Norwoods ..

Feeling so grateful for all he’s done for me and indeed his dedicated team of pros .❤️

B873BA63-9AC5-430F-B788-35AF2D38A565.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Wow 5
  • Well Done 2

• Valued Contributor

Karl if you were always endowed with a lush head of hair and just shaved it before you said you had a hair transplant I could believe it. 🤥🤣 Extremely happy for you bro and it is as you say a reflection of what Dr Sethi and Eugenix can do that most other clinics can't for a Norwood 6/7. I can't think of anyone more deserving than you who has paid this forward by leading the way for other high Norwood's to get their hair back. Happy St Patrick's Day and I'll be having a big pint of Guiness to celebrate for you mate! 💯👌

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zoomster said:

Sorry guys allow me post one more pic literally just out of shower ..I can’t get over the crown work carried out by Dr Sethi ..

Feeling so grateful for all he’s done for me and indeed his dedicated team of pros .❤️

Crown was already good when I saw you in India and this takes it to a whole new level 

• Like 2

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Zoomster said:

Man, if I can get to this is be set no need for fibers ever again! 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Moderators

Wow! That’s a full crown now. I will never be able to get to that point myself, but it’s good to see others get there. 

• Thanks 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

On 3/16/2023 at 11:54 PM, Gatsby said:

Karl if you were always endowed with a lush head of hair and just shaved it before you said you had a hair transplant I could believe it. 🤥🤣 Extremely happy for you bro and it is as you say a reflection of what Dr Sethi and Eugenix can do that most other clinics can't for a Norwood 6/7. I can't think of anyone more deserving than you who has paid this forward by leading the way for other high Norwood's to get their hair back. Happy St Patrick's Day and I'll be having a big pint of Guiness to celebrate for you mate! 💯👌

Have one on me Adrian mate ..🥂…thank you 😉

• Thanks 1

On 3/16/2023 at 9:59 PM, Zoomster said:

That is simply unbelievable mate 😍  

Praying my crown looks half as good as this in a few months time!

40 minutes ago, finchy said:

That is simply unbelievable mate 😍  

Praying my crown looks half as good as this in a few months time!

It will surely ..Dr Bansal is meticulous 👌🏼…thanks mate

• 3 weeks later...

Happy Easter 🐣 All

6 Months update ;

The months don’t be long passing by month once the dreaded ugly duckling phase passes ..I continue to use the cyclical hair vitamins provided by the clinic along with the continued use of 1mg Oral finasteride..ive muscled on through with the oral minoxidil though I’ve reduced the dose to 1.25 mg from 2.5 mg due to one to many palpitations for my liking ..it’s a really beneficial post HT med if you can tolerate it and I’d really suggest everyone to at least try it .

What can I say thus far re my life changing procedure ..not much more really ..it’s like a fine wine ..it just keeps getting better and better with age ..temple points ,widows peak ,side part and crown all continue to improve along with density in general throughout. .

All the stars seemed to have aligned for my HT journey and for that im very ,eternally grateful to everyone involved .

Karl 

3116269A-8A27-4D14-9B01-597EC266E2E7.jpeg

1EE9CCE9-2929-4399-B042-DC3A0BB87663.jpeg

1479E451-C3DB-4847-A8C4-1C7DB30F4A1F.jpeg

A1E6EBBD-ED2F-4EDE-B6E7-246A22DFFB58.jpeg

Edited by Zoomster
  • Like 4
  • Wow 3
  • Well Done 2

• Administrators

A thing of beauty, this transformation is historic.

• Like 2

View my thread