14,450 Total Grafts (5,450 BHT) Eugenix 21/23 Dec 2019 Aug 2021 Oct 2022

Zoomster

1 hour ago, Rafael Manelli said:

What is this like in harsh lighting and direct sunlight?

How does mid afternoon outside Dublin Ireland 🇮🇪 work for you ?? 
As regards direct sunlight …you might be waiting a while ….its little old Ireland Im in remember …

F67A6D3F-CD48-40DF-9355-A99CA2CA8E2C.jpeg

69FCBE31-E7C0-4DF8-AC3E-1FEABA1A83BC.jpeg

67F0B184-E997-43EE-AC06-5D504DE9444D.jpeg

0D65D0DB-1C4D-4C33-A697-478488BD8ED6.jpeg

8E051F3E-5688-4346-8AF7-C628B2A4F423.jpeg

75DABE58-C47B-4CA3-BD86-1DAC078D6151.png

32764344-CCDF-47DE-A131-5894A76A5E30.jpeg

CE0C1453-758D-44CA-9FBF-D175557669A7.jpeg

Edited by Zoomster
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Zoomster said:

Happy Easter 🐣 All

6 Months update ;

The months don’t be long passing by month once the dreaded ugly duckling phase passes ..I continue to use the cyclical hair vitamins provided by the clinic along with the continued use of 1mg Oral finasteride..ive muscled on through with the oral minoxidil though I’ve reduced the dose to 1.25 mg from 2.5 mg due to one to many palpitations for my liking ..it’s a really beneficial post HT med if you can tolerate it and I’d really suggest everyone to at least try it .

What can I say thus far re my life changing procedure ..not much more really ..it’s like a fine wine ..it just keeps getting better and better with age ..temple points ,widows peak ,side part and crown all continue to improve along with density in general throughout. .

All the stars seemed to have aligned for my HT journey and for that im very ,eternally grateful to everyone involved .

Karl 

3116269A-8A27-4D14-9B01-597EC266E2E7.jpeg

1EE9CCE9-2929-4399-B042-DC3A0BB87663.jpeg

1479E451-C3DB-4847-A8C4-1C7DB30F4A1F.jpeg

A1E6EBBD-ED2F-4EDE-B6E7-246A22DFFB58.jpeg

look 15 years younger! hall of fame result, bet your confidence is through the roof! 👏🏻👏🏻🔥

45 minutes ago, ScottishGuy21 said:

Insane result. Congratulations, you look so much younger. Without doubt one of the best I’ve seen.

That crown work is staggeringly good

Thanks so much 

11 minutes ago, Big Rome said:

look 15 years younger! hall of fame result, bet your confidence is through the roof! 👏🏻👏🏻🔥

Thank you …it does certainly help your baseline confidence for sure …

• Well Done 1

9 hours ago, Zoomster said:

Happy Easter 🐣 All

6 Months update ;

The months don’t be long passing by month once the dreaded ugly duckling phase passes ..I continue to use the cyclical hair vitamins provided by the clinic along with the continued use of 1mg Oral finasteride..ive muscled on through with the oral minoxidil though I’ve reduced the dose to 1.25 mg from 2.5 mg due to one to many palpitations for my liking ..it’s a really beneficial post HT med if you can tolerate it and I’d really suggest everyone to at least try it .

What can I say thus far re my life changing procedure ..not much more really ..it’s like a fine wine ..it just keeps getting better and better with age ..temple points ,widows peak ,side part and crown all continue to improve along with density in general throughout. .

All the stars seemed to have aligned for my HT journey and for that im very ,eternally grateful to everyone involved .

Karl 

You've influenced this Cork man who has booked his procedure for this July

• Valued Contributor

Karl what more can I say? Your results to date now have head banging heavy metal, long hair twirlers looking in the mirror checking their hairlines daily! This one is going down as the GOAT of all time! It just doesn't get better than this! Absolutely delighted for you mate! 💯🙌

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Zoomster said:

Happy Easter 🐣 All

6 Months update ;

Karl 

Congrats @Zoomster, that donor looks untouched...the Eugenix midas touch! Enjoy!

7 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Karl what more can I say? Your results to date now have head banging heavy metal, long hair twirlers looking in the mirror checking their hairlines daily! This one is going down as the GOAT of all time! It just doesn't get better than this! Absolutely delighted for you mate! 💯🙌

Adrian thanks so much ..but there will probably  never be an absolute singular GOAT within this industry…it’s all subjective and so many variables ..

Until about another 10 months that is ..when a certain bloke from down under reveals all on his rather moving ,game changing for the industry HT 🥂

Edited by Zoomster
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Zoomster said:

Adrian thanks so much ..but there will probably will never be an absolute singular GOAT within this industry…it’s all subjective and so many variables ..

Until about another 10 months that is ..when a certain bloke from down under reveals all on his rather moving ,game changing for the industry HT 🥂

zoomster even before joining this forum, i had watched your hair transplant result videos multiple times. The grade of baldness that you had and then the coverage you have now gives lot of hopes as I started thinning in crown and thought that i might go to higher norwood level so hair transplant might not be for me. Your results does make our expectations increase a lot but it also makes the surgeons work harder and try to give more of these results in future.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, duckling said:

zoomster even before joining this forum, i had watched your hair transplant result videos multiple times. The grade of baldness that you had and then the coverage you have now gives lot of hopes as I started thinning in crown and thought that i might go to higher norwood level so hair transplant might not be for me. Your results does make our expectations increase a lot but it also makes the surgeons work harder and try to give more of these results in future.

Thanks @duckling..just be realistic with your expectations..im under no illusions if you’ll excuse the pun ..what I’m now very fortunate to posses on my head resembles a full head of hair with still visible signs of age appropriate thinning in the side part and crown ..

However I’m absolutely thrilled to be in a position to be able to camouflage these weak parts should I wish to do so for certain occasions etc ..these are options I simply wouldn’t have had as a guy going about my business pre my hair restoration journey .

I rate my restoration as a tremoundous success …an Instagram selfie addict  NW 3 or below who wishes to have a HT may not ..it’s all relative .

I wish you all the best 🙌

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Zoomster said:

Thanks @duckling..just be realistic with your expectations..im under no illusions if you’ll excuse the pun ..what I’m now very fortunate to posses on my head resembles a full head of hair with still visible signs of age appropriate thinning in the side part and crown ..

However I’m absolutely thrilled to be in a position to be able to camouflage these weak parts should I wish to do so for certain occasions etc ..these are options I simply wouldn’t have had as a guy going about my business pre my hair restoration journey .

I rate my restoration as a tremoundous success …an Instagram selfie addict  NW 3 or below who wishes to have a HT may not ..it’s all relative .

@Zoomster- results so far are incredible- you mention 'weak parts'...as someone who has now undergone/undergoing a transformation, I have come to understand how we are our own harshest critic.

To my eyes, what you consider 'weak parts' are negligible and anyone not in the hair world or obsessively concerned with their own hair wouldn't ever notice a thing. On top of all that, you are only 6 months post HT with more growth and thickening to come...

And on top of all of that, when I look at your scalp donor, it looks as if they could still harvest 1k grafts (amazing), not to mention your beard....but not that you need another HT at all!

Enjoy the continued growth, mate!- SLA

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SLA said:

@Zoomster- results so far are incredible- you mention 'weak parts'...as someone who has now undergone/undergoing a transformation, I have come to understand how we are our own harshest critic.

To my eyes, what you consider 'weak parts' are negligible and anyone not in the hair world or obsessively concerned with their own hair wouldn't ever notice a thing. On top of all that, you are only 6 months post HT with more growth and thickening to come...

And on top of all of that, when I look at your scalp donor, it looks as if they could still harvest 1k grafts (amazing), not to mention your beard....but not that you need another HT at all!

Enjoy the continued growth, mate!- SLA

@SLA..I know you’ll relate to me when I say the feeling of satisfaction and relief you get when the donor recovers is almost as exciting to witness as the recipient area itself ..this is why people should stick with clinics who day in day out manage large graft procedures…if you’re a high NW in need of mega sessions that is ..

you’re a credit to this forum thanks mate 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zoomster said:

@BaldingEagle1thanks mate ..I hope you’re getting some inspiration for your next crown procedure ..stick with the process ..it’s sooo worth it !!

Yes, I am.. just need to plan and go once I hit the 6 month mark lol

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

2 hours ago, Zoomster said:

I don't think you need to camouflage anything because I actually noticed the side part after you mentioned them here. It looks very age appropriate so think thats why its tough to notice. ( Our mind will tell us that after a age that much thinning is normal , but since we are our own harshest critics  ( as rightly mentioned above) you are calling them weak spots.)

Btw your grey hairs and beard after transplant makes you look like christian horner of red bull racing. Exact same hair and beard he has. ( but you have stronger hairline)

Christian Horner: Red Bull Basement Sessions lecture

Edited by duckling
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

@SLA..I know you’ll relate to me when I say the feeling of satisfaction and relief you get when the donor recovers is almost as exciting to witness as the recipient area itself ..this is why people should stick with clinics who day in day out manage large graft procedures…if you’re a high NW in need of mega sessions that is ..

you’re a credit to this forum thanks mate 

Yup…I hear you on donor. I’m happy by how donor is shaping up! Thanks mate

Karl, your case should be classified as "The Impossible made Possible Transformation!" To put into perspective, every Dr, every clinic, rejected you. Only @Eugenix Hair Sciences said that it could be done, and not only say, but have the confidence that it would be done right and get you a full head of hair back. You set a new standard for every NW6/7 patient out there. You created hope for the masses my friend! I feel so fortunate to have taken this journey with you every step of the way.💪

Follow my Journey with Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal!

• Like 4