14,450 Total Grafts (5,450 BHT) Eugenix 21/23 Dec 2019 Aug 2021 Oct 2022

Zoomster

On 7/15/2023 at 12:55 PM, Zoomster said:

9 Month update 

Well folks it’s been a pretty stressful couple of weeks hair progress wise .

On the strength of a friends recommendation I decided to try “ Just for Men” grey reducing hair dye shampoo ..please to all members avoid at all costs ..long story short i lost a large number of grafts after my first application..could see a wet ponytail like clumb of grafts in the shower cubicle after the washing out of the shampoo ( you’ve to leave in for 2 mins ) it was almost tear inducingly stressful .

It wreaked havoc across my scalp with grafts lost in hairline and mid scalp ..

The Doc has assured me the lost grafts will grow back ..Ive been an Anagen desynchroniser with my last 2 procedures normally around 10months so I’ll be under the gun over the next couple of months ..fingers crossed all will be ok 🤞

The pics attached are with hair crème applied no fibres but probably some of that Devils product darkish hue on board .

Just haven’t the energy or headspace to write to the company and complain ..I’ve enough on my plate 

Karl 

IMG_1474.jpeg

Yes, don't dye your hair by your own, you can damage your hair. If you want to reduce gray hair, go to proffesionalist. 

• 1 month later...

11 Month Update

Hi All

Im now at a week past my 11 months post 3rd HT which concentrated on improving rear end of scalp side part and crown along with some improvements towards the temple points right and left .

All areas worked on have noticeably improved though I have noticed some most probably natural cycle thinning around mid scalp last few weeks .

Im wearing my hair normally slick back lately however I’ve left it freshly shampooed and dried with side parting and crown exposed for the purpose of the update to allow you all see it at its most transparent….it looks bald proof slicked back with hair cream and some fibres but those pics are not welcome on here and that’s understandable.

Dr Sethi and his team worked absolute wonders on me with what they had to work with …I don’t regret my decision to use this clinic for a second !! 

Put simply I’ll be forever grateful …

One last update next month to bring my life changing 3 and half year journey to a conclusion on HRN ….I’ll stay a member for sure to be of help and support to anyone who may want to reach out 

Karl 😊

IMG_2894.jpeg

IMG_2902.png

IMG_2901.jpeg

IMG_2905.jpeg

IMG_2909.jpeg

IMG_2911.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Wow 2
  • Well Done 1

• Valued Contributor

Unbelievable Karl. 💯 You have been a massive inspiration to not only myself but to so many others here in sharing your journey from day one. We all have a lot to thank you for. Your results couldn't have happened to a nicer guy! 👍

7 hours ago, SLA said:

Incredible, Karl- You better stay connected to this community as it would not be the same without you!

You have been such an inspiration!

Cheers Adam …I can assure you ,you’re helping a ton of guys along the way on your journey too …best of luck over the next few weeks with #2 .

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Unbelievable Karl. 💯 You have been a massive inspiration to not only myself but to so many others here in sharing your journey from day one. We all have a lot to thank you for. Your results couldn't have happened to a nicer guy! 👍

Cheers brother …🙌

• Administrators

Pure insanity, the crown is insanely good. 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...

12 Month Update 

The year flew by folks ..thanks to everyone involved from the very start of my journey till now ..I’m going to give my donor a little rest for a while so am starting the research process re SMP density fill to try and help address my last few niggles from an otherwise faultless restoration..the wideish side part and par for the course lowish density mid scalp and crown

Has anyone seen up close and personal outdoors Density fills on folks or anyone had it done ? 

Love some feedback or your thoughts on this ..I’ve a feeling this procedure is going to gain momentum over the coming years ..

Thanks all once again 

Karl 

IMG_3832.jpeg

IMG_3835.jpeg

IMG_3833.jpeg

IMG_3834.jpeg

IMG_3836.jpeg

• Like 10

Looking mega mate, this has always been probably my favourite restoration as it closely matches my hair type, baldness etc, and it looks super natural like you just have a bit of age related thinning yet never gone bald. With dentist filling do you mean SMP or is there something else also?

• Like 1

• Administrators

Mate this looks amazing. This is in harsh outside lighting, with relatively short hair. Incredible journey 🙏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

Karl this is one of the most, if not the most, amazing outcomes in the hair industry today bro. As Melvin said, even with short cropped hair in harsh outdoor lighting every babe and her twin sister is back!🤩 Really enjoyed following you from the start and there are a lot of us that owe you a great deal of thanks from your inspiration!💯🙏

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Karl this is one of the most, if not the most, amazing outcomes in the hair industry today bro. As Melvin said, even with short cropped hair in harsh outdoor lighting every babe and her twin sister is back!🤩 Really enjoyed following you from the start and there are a lot of us that owe you a great deal of thanks from your inspiration!💯🙏

😂had a giggle at that Adrian ..thank you mate ..you’re a gent of the highest order ..!

19 hours ago, Stewie said:

Looking mega mate, this has always been probably my favourite restoration as it closely matches my hair type, baldness etc, and it looks super natural like you just have a bit of age related thinning yet never gone bald. With dentist filling do you mean SMP or is there something else also?

Hiya Stewie

I had an SMP consult yesterday for a density fill …on reflection I just don’t think it’s for me …I’m at a stage where I don’t worry about my donor due to the great work done by Eugenix ..Im a bit concerned about doing one more HT involving scalp donor might fix density concerns but open up donor ones …had a chat with Dr Sethi yesterday..he thinks I look fantastic and it’s time I call it a day ..im tending to agree with him.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Zoomster said:

Hiya Stewie

I had an SMP consult yesterday for a density fill …on reflection I just don’t think it’s for me …I’m at a stage where I don’t worry about my donor due to the great work done by Eugenix ..Im a bit concerned about doing one more HT involving scalp donor might fix density concerns but open up donor ones …had a chat with Dr Sethi yesterday..he thinks I look fantastic and it’s time I call it a day ..im tending to agree with him.

You do look great @Zoomster- From an observer, the areas of concern to you are minor to my eyes and only noticable upon scrutiny. As you know, you always have the slick back approach in your back pocket to create a further illusion if so desired.

Even without touching scalp donor, your beard could probably yield you quite a bit more if so desired, but if you call it a day now, you exit as a GOAT!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, SLA said:

You do look great @Zoomster- From an observer, the areas of concern to you are minor to my eyes and only noticable upon scrutiny. As you know, you always have the slick back approach in your back pocket to create a further illusion if so desired.

Even without touching scalp donor, your beard could probably yield you quite a bit more if so desired, but if you call it a day now, you exit as a GOAT!

I’ve a feeling im keeping that Handle warm for you pal 🥂

• Like 1