H. T number 2 with Dr Bisanga 2900 FUE

ukpaitent

New photos definitely look fuller. I think you’re headed for a great result tbh. It’s clear that you’re making progress, you just don’t progress quite as fast as some other people. Heading for a great result!

• 1 month later...
On 5/17/2020 at 10:00 AM, yesplease said:

Looking good. As you know, just have to be patient for now. 

quick question - why did you decide to lower your hairline with HT #2 rather than just adding density to and behind the original HT1 hairline? 

I think it looks fuller too in your hairline and has improved from 5 month mark.  Again it’s still early.  How are things looking for you lately??

Hi All,

September 11th will officially be my 9 month progress. Apologies for the poor quality iPhone camera but its all I have. I have also included a pic of me prior to any transplants showing  I have come along way.I have tried to take the pictures in the same lighting as possible. The pictures that I upload shows an honest image of what the hair looks like under harsher lighting. Under more flattering lighting it looks far more dense so I wanted to be as upfront as possible. Things have progressed since month 6 and it appears to be beefing up somewhat. I do have to stress that no matter how succusefull your HT is there are so many factors involved and you have to find the right style to compliment the illusion of density. This is my 2nd procedure and have had 7500 grafts altogether by two top docs (Hasson & Bisanga). My native hair is very fine so I am never gonna get that thick mane that we all desire. That being said I am happy with the progress so far. I would like the hairline to be more dense in the left corner & right corner but I have 3 months to go so there is time for some more maturing. I would hazard a guess that the Dr will likely do a top up in these areas if it doesn't progress. Progress is happening though and it helps to look back at pics to see how far it has come.  If the front could mature some more it will be perfect. First 3 pics are hair dry, last 3 are wet. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. 

PHOTO-2020-09-02-17-15-41.jpg

PHOTO-2020-09-02-17-15-42.jpg

PHOTO-2020-09-02-17-15-42[2].jpg

PHOTO-2020-09-02-17-15-43.jpg

PHOTO-2020-09-02-17-15-43[1].jpg

PHOTO-2020-09-02-17-15-44.jpg

PHOTO-2020-09-02-17-15-45.jpg

Screenshot 2020-09-02 at 17.36.16.png

11 minutes ago, Curious25 said:

Picture quality isn’t great , but it looks a nice improvement and very age appropriate!

A nice Full head of hair, good facial framing, and most importantly no signs that you were ever balding. 

Yeh going to try take better pictures tomorrow during the day. 

• Administrators

It looks incredible, Dr. Bisanga has been hitting home runs after home runs.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I have tried to take pictures in better light. First 3 are dry hair last 3 are wet. You can see in the wet pics the hairline on the left corner needs to mature otherwise it will definitely need a top up, the same goes for the right side. There is also a small part in the middle of hairline that is similar too. Its really important to say that one set of pics does not represent the result. Some days my hair feels very dense and full and other days it looks very thin and see through. Also depending on lighting  and styling etc as to how the hair will look. As said in my previous post if I can get the areas at the left & right side to thicken up by maturing or having an additional top up then it will be the perfect result for me. 

Screenshot 2020-09-03 at 08.59.49.png

Screenshot 2020-09-03 at 09.01.04.png

Screenshot 2020-09-03 at 09.00.16.png

Screenshot 2020-09-03 at 09.03.43.png

Screenshot 2020-09-03 at 09.03.30.png

Screenshot 2020-09-03 at 09.02.54.png

Edited by ukpaitent

•  
13 hours ago, ukpaitent said:

I have tried to take pictures in better light. First 3 are dry hair last 3 are wet. You can see in the wet pics the hairline on the left corner needs to mature otherwise it will definitely need a top up, the same goes for the right side. There is also a small part in the middle of hairline that is similar too. Its really important to say that one set of pics does not represent the result. Some days my hair feels very dense and full and other days it looks very thin and see through. Also depending on lighting  and styling etc as to how the hair will look. As said in my previous post if I can get the areas at the left & right side to thicken up by maturing or having an additional top up then it will be the perfect result for me. 

Looks great man.  thanks for sharing the pictures.  You still have some more growth months ahead of you.  

7 hours ago, LonelyGraft said:

The result looks fantastic. But the pictures, even the newest, look like they were taken with a .000001 megapixel camera 

lol that just shows you my lack of camera knowledge I don't even know what a 0.000001 megapixels is. I have an iPhone 8 nd the camera is crap, I took the newest pics on my MacBook camera. !

28 minutes ago, MarshallUK said:

Looking well more maturing to come aswell 

Hey, Thanks for the comment How is your hair coming along? Fingers crossed I have some more maturing to do as the hairline is a tad sparse along  the left & right hand sides of he hair line so I am hoping it will beef up in these parts.

Holy crap your hair looks amazing. What a transformation. In regards to density bare in mind all of us are looking at your hair from the perspective of people who scrutinize surgeries frequently. If I passed you on the street or sat next to you at a bar I would have zero idea you had a transplant. Absolutely amazing.

Bisanga is pricey right? I’m fairly set on Eugenix but dang you’re making me consider other options.

Follow my second hair transplant journey below

Caucasian - 4613 Grafts - Eugenix, Dr. Arika Bansal

39 minutes ago, rob7331 said:

Holy crap your hair looks amazing. What a transformation. In regards to density bare in mind all of us are looking at your hair from the perspective of people who scrutinize surgeries frequently. If I passed you on the street or sat next to you at a bar I would have zero idea you had a transplant. Absolutely amazing.

Bisanga is pricey right? I’m fairly set on Eugenix but dang you’re making me consider other options.

33 minutes ago, jimmyT said:

wow amazing result looks great !

if you were doing it again would do fut first and then fue ?  or would you do two fue

Hi

I had my first HT (FUT) 10 years ago and Dr Hasson was not doing FUE back then so it was an easy decision. If I was to do it again I would have 2 FUE as the down town and healing is easier and although my scar is faint I do have to have it cut in a certain way to avoid it showing through. 

Aside from the hairline work - you had grafts implanted throughout the vertex and towards the crown - can you tell that this has made a difference to how your hair sits, feels, and styles? 

Your results from Dr Hasson were good, and seemed to last you well throughout the 9 years, amazing FUT scar aswell! 

No estimations of remaining donor then ? 

8 hours ago, Curious25 said:

Aside from the hairline work - you had grafts implanted throughout the vertex and towards the crown - can you tell that this has made a difference to how your hair sits, feels, and styles? 

Your results from Dr Hasson were good, and seemed to last you well throughout the 9 years, amazing FUT scar aswell! 

No estimations of remaining donor then ? 

Hi 

The grafts planted throughout the vertex & crown have made a huge difference. To be honest I actually forgot about those grafts as my focus has always been hairline, but recently I realised that I no longer have any see through parts on the top apart from an area in the crown which is very small. 

I do not recall any details on remaining donor I will ask the Dr at my check up in October. 

• Administrators

I’m seriously blown away by how natural the hairline looks, it’s really amazing.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 9/7/2020 at 8:59 PM, ukpaitent said:

Hey, Thanks for the comment How is your hair coming along? Fingers crossed I have some more maturing to do as the hairline is a tad sparse along  the left & right hand sides of he hair line so I am hoping it will beef up in these parts.

Will turn out well pal just try and enjoy the ride. Everyday am amazed at the difference keep well 

1) That donor scar Hasson gave you is virtually invisible.  

2) Bisanga gave you a very natural hairline and I think you should be pleased with the density levels.

Well done, well done! 😎

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

• 4 weeks later...

@ukpaitent

Congratulations. Your hairline is looking so natural in these most recent photos.
Earlier comments by other posters of 80% growth expected at 6 months is completely inaccurate. It would be great if this was the case, but as others stated, 50% is a much more accurate estimation.
Some patients become very concerned if their result is not appearing dense and "complete" by the 6 month stage. Whilst some patients are fortunate to achieve this, it is not the majority and that is important to remember. Your evolution is a prime example of how patience is key, and the objective of any hair restoration surgery is the final result. Not the result at 6 months. And I think its fair to say that your final result is impressive. 

Most important is that you are happy and satisfied. Im very pleased for you.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

On 9/3/2020 at 10:15 AM, ukpaitent said:

I think your result is great! If you were to top up some less dense area, how would it work? Would you have to shave everything again? I guess Dr Bisanga would give you a discount on a top up.

• 1 month later...