EXPERIENCE OF AN IRISHMAN AFTER 6 YEARS RESEARCHING, PUTS HIS TRUST IN DR. PRADEEP SETHI AND DR.ARIKA BANSAL @ EUGENIX INDIA ,FOR HAIR TRANSPLANTATION OF A COMBINATION OF SCALP AND BEARD HAIR.

On 2/11/2020 at 7:26 AM, Jonboy81 said:

@paddyirishman @Zoomster thanks for your feedback and pics. It’s great to see. What did they say about your donor areas? Weak? Strong? And what was the consultation in London like @paddyirishman? Did they look at you and go “yep your a candidate” or was it just a get to know and ask questions type of consultation?

Thanks 

Jon

@Jonboy81

My doner would not be the strongest as I have retrograde alopecia.  That's thinning over the ears and at the nape of the neck.  It can be also called reverse thinning. Because of this limited doner area, and also through my extensive research , it showed me I needed to find not a very good doctor, but the very best doctor to manage my doner more so than your average HT patient. 

The consultation in London with Dr.Pradeep and Dr. Arika was great. Dr.Pradeep and Dr.Arika are lovely genuine people with very warm hearts. The consultation was informal, more of a conversation type. Any questions or concerns I had were answered. Speaking of Consultations , Dr Pradeep is travelling over to Mexico, and all over America, and Canada for free consultations in a few weeks time.

I'm a norwood 6, and when I look back and see the amazing results of norwood 7s that the doctors have achieved , with so little doner supposedly. When they met me it must have been like, "no problem whatsoever." Lots of patients that go to Eugenix, who are very high norwoods,  have been turned down by other clinics because their skill set is up to a certain point. This is where I found EUGENIX stood out ,and had a lot more to offer. 

Paddy.

Ok thanks for the feedback... 

So @Melvin-Moderator let’s look at this then. We have..

1. A centre like Eugenix that can give you an illlusion of a head of hair.. that can treat high norwoods with a poor donor area, that is relatively cheap, by a recommended on here doctor, without really having to take medication. 

isn’t this the holy grail?

@Jonboy81  your correct in saying that Eugenix can give you an illusion of a head of Hair. Yes they are definately outstanding as results have shown around this forum and elsewhere with delivering excellent results for high norwoods. They are also excellent at making the most of managing very limited doner on scalp, and at the same time not overharvesting the doner area ,and also using Beard hair. 

Your comment about not really having to take medication is a matter of personal choice. Plenty of patients that go to Eugenix and have a HT do take medication. Plenty of patients that go to Eugenix don't take medication,  and I am one of those. There is no right or wrong, it depends on each individuals choice.

As you say Eugenix is cheap. Yes , Eugenix are really competitively priced . For example surgery led by Dr.Arika is €1.80 per graft. 

Yes Eugenix are recommended on this forum. All the patients with positive results are the true holders of the holy grail .

Paddy

On 2/5/2020 at 10:48 PM, paddyirishman said:

7 TH WEEK UPDATE.

ALL GOING WELL . ENJOYING LIFE AND TAKING THINGS AS THEY COME. STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE UGLY DUCKLING PHASE. NOTHING MAJOR TO REPORT. MEETING PEOPLE AS NORMAL AND NOBODY MAKING ANY COMMENTS.  STILL USING JOHNSON'S BABY SHAMPOO, AND ALOE VERA ON THE RECIPENT AS A MOISTURISER. 

PADDY20200115_133933.thumb.jpg.9d09a3fde4b2daefd59889908bed5931.jpg

Hey paddy hope your well! I’ve got some of the aloe Vera that you recommended can I ask what is your full routine regarding products? All the best 👍

@Bigjab I take Aloe Vera Juice and 2 hair vitamin capsules every morning to help strength , thicken and for growth of the Hair shaft.

I use Aloe Vera gel on the scalp to help moistorise and prevent dryness. For washing my Hair I use Johnson's baby shampoo and very occasionally I use the Nizoral anti dandruff shampoo.

If anyone has any other suggestions please feel free to share . Thanks.

Paddy

20200302_231144.jpg

20191206_205538.jpg

20191128_233207.jpg

20190921_083011.jpg

20190921_083026.jpg

Screenshot_20200302-232244.png

• Like 3

@Badhairman1   I choose Johnson's baby shampoo as there is no parabens , sulphates or dyes and easy on the scalp. I didn't ask EUGENIX about what shampoo to use, however I saw that they recommend Dove shampoo.

The main thing is to control the scalp from getting dry. What works for me might need a little tweeking for somebody else , as everybodys scalp reacts in a different way to different products.   

If anybody has any good suggestions please feel free to share.

Paddy

@Fivehead89  I had a total of 3582 grafts implanted.  696 of those were beard grafts. 

Only €1.80 a graft including tax. All includes pick up from the airport and accomadation.  Very competitive price for such great doctors and team at a top class facility delivering consistently great results.

Paddy

• Like 1

3 MONTH UPDATE.

I'M VERY PLEASED WITH MY EARLY PROGRESS AT THIS POINT IN TIME. HAIR IS PUSHING THROUGH AND I CAN SEE A GOOD CHANGE EVEN AT THIS EARLY STAGE OF MY JOURNEY. I KNOW THAT THE DENSITY WILL IMPROVE FURTHER MONTH BY MONTH. I KNOW AT THIS EARLY STSGE IT IS ONLY THE BEGINNING OF THE GROWTH PHASE AFTER MY HT.

EUGENIX HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH ME FROM TIME TO TIME TO ENSURE ALL IS GOING WELL.

IT'S VERY REASSURING FOR ME TO KNOW THAT THEY GENUINELY CARE ABOUT THEIR PATIENTS, NOT JUST WHEN I'M THERE HAVING SURGERY BUT AFTERWARDS WHEN THINGS HAVE SETTLED DOWN WHEN I'M BACK IN IRELAND. IT'S ANOTHER POSITIVE THAN I SAW ON MY EXTENSIVE RESEARCH OF EUGENIX THAT YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN ABOUT AFTER YOUR HT, REGARDLESS OF WHERE YOU ARE IN THE WORLD. THEY TREAT EACH PATIENT AS A MEMBER OF THEIR OWN FAMILY.  I WILL UPDATE SOON AGAIN.

PADDY

20200312_202032.jpg

20200312_202213.jpg

• Like 4

Looks good Paddy. I had HT next week at Eugenix but unfortunately due to the corona virus India has suspended all Visas into the country :(. I had to postpone my HT until May. Glad to hear they continue to follow up on your progress.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Well P. 

Can you tell me what you eat for breakfast please.. With such good early growth I'm very envious I must say... 😊

You must be thrilled... 

Whats 6 months growth gonna look like... Off the charts I suspect.. 

Continued good growing my friend 

Z

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

@paddyirishman 

I’m convinced you’re a genetic freak. How can you have growth so quickly 🤯 it’s hard to believe this is just the tip of the iceberg. I’ll be following your thread  closely, wish you the best 🙏🏼

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 3/12/2020 at 11:47 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

@paddyirishman 

I’m convinced you’re a genetic freak. How can you have growth so quickly 🤯 it’s hard to believe this is just the tip of the iceberg. I’ll be following your thread  closely, wish you the best 🙏🏼

I’ve seen an interview with dr Pradeep and Joe where he goes that the DHT method along with the no root touch technique has resulted in quite a few early growers in their clinic.

On 3/14/2020 at 11:33 PM, Min12 said:

I’ve seen an interview with dr Pradeep and Joe where he goes that the DHT method along with the no root touch technique has resulted in quite a few early growers in their clinic.

In my extensive research I discovered and believe that the DHT Direct Hair Transplantation carried out at Eugenix most certainly plays a huge role in achieving outstanding results. 

Hair-Transplant-Technique.jpg.12eabd61fc3594091f4bde437e55c641.jpg Paddy

Edited by paddyirishman
Double word

On 3/19/2020 at 2:56 PM, paddyirishman said:

In my extensive research I discovered and believe that the DHT Direct Hair Transplantation carried out at Eugenix most certainly plays a huge role in achieving outstanding results. 

Hair-Transplant-Technique.jpg.12eabd61fc3594091f4bde437e55c641.jpg Paddy

This is a concise list of the differences between the 2 techniques and very helpful.

I hope everything’s still coming along very well. Do post updates, lots of us are eager to find out.

Edited by Pyrat
  • Thanks 1