EXPERIENCE OF AN IRISHMAN AFTER 6 YEARS RESEARCHING, PUTS HIS TRUST IN DR. PRADEEP SETHI AND DR.ARIKA BANSAL @ EUGENIX INDIA ,FOR HAIR TRANSPLANTATION OF A COMBINATION OF SCALP AND BEARD HAIR.

Hey Paddy, Any update. Would really like to see almost 1year results. Please post does not matter if results are good or bad.  You've been there with us for six years researching and waiting to see post op results well you  finally went through it so please share for others who are also thinking about it. Like me :)

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Any updates?

Eugenix is a new name to me but it seems they are held in high regard, this was a great write-up and the last update was looking great.

I hope the result is a "home run" as it seems they treated you with first-class service, very impressive patient care.

I suspect you've reached that point where you stop thinking about your hair and forget these forums even exist!

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

• 2 months later...

Praying for the best @paddyirishman. In this world of COVID uncertainty, I'm feeling despondent that we haven't heard you in almost 6 months. I asked Nelson to reach out to you on WhatsApp, and he said he wasn't able to get a response. Waiting for the day that you suddenly show back up on the forum with locks of hair that would make Elvis envious. Hoping your absence is just a ploy to build up the greatest possible anticipation for your 12 month result. 😄

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fluffhead said:

Praying for the best @paddyirishman. In this world of COVID uncertainty, I'm feeling despondent that we haven't heard you in almost 6 months. I asked Nelson to reach out to you on WhatsApp, and he said he wasn't able to get a response. Waiting for the day that you suddenly show back up on the forum with locks of hair that would make Elvis envious. Hoping your absence is just a ploy to build up the greatest possible anticipation for your 12 month result. 😄

I was wondering what happened to him as he hasn’t updated his thread or been on the forum for the last few months. Hope your ok @paddyirishman 

Edited by JohnAC71

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, Curious25 said:

Were any of the reps ever able to follow up with Paddy? 😔

@Abhinay Singh @Gabreille Nelson Mukhia 

He shall share his updates when he is ready. We shall request him to do the same soon.

• Like 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Curious25 said:

Is he well and ok? 

Paddy is well, I believe @Zoomsterhas talked to them they’re both from Ireland.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
2 minutes ago, mrorange said:

@Zoomster @paddyirishman  - Any update here fellas?

Much appreciated. Thank you. Hope all is well!

Zoomster has updated us about a month ago. Unfortunately, Paddy hasn’t come back in quite some time. From what I’ve heard from Zoomster, he looks great. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Would love to get to the bottom of this one - 

One of the most active posters online for years, and after tons of input and research, finally has his procedure - starts off a great thread, and never returns? 

I hope all is well, health wise. 

15 minutes ago, Curious25 said:

Would love to get to the bottom of this one - 

One of the most active posters online for years, and after tons of input and research, finally has his procedure - starts off a great thread, and never returns? 

I hope all is well, health wise. 

TLDR: he's probably happy and living his life.

I know personally I became less active in the forum because I got success, stabilization with regard to no more improvements nor regression, so I didn't feel a need to keep contributing. I did some discussions, but after I felt I had little new value to bring and sufficiently told my story, I didn't keep up with forum. 

That is what I personally attribute to paddy's disappearance. I haven't been on in two years or so, but eugenix docs Sethi and Bansal had some unbelievable (in a good way) results. I'm happy with my procedure from a different clinic, but eugenix is on my list of clinics to look into should/when I need another procedure or if I recommend a clinic. Again, I know that I haven't followed eugenix in two years, but these two docs I would seriously consider, assuming their quality has held or improved from when I last saw. I would encourage anyone to do their research on this clinic and use them if everything meets their expectations (this doc combo, as there were several packages available which vary quite a bit with regard to "who" does HT). I wouldn't use paddy's disappearance as a negative mark on eugenix. The opposite actually, most unhappy members are vocal in their displeasure, and you can typically see a HT going wrong - both are the opposite in paddy's case.

• Like 2

If you're thinking of traveling abroad, consider this read: 
Airfare guide

I disagree - anyone who followed the way he posted and the amount of investment he placed into this forum, knows hands down that he would have stuck around and continued posting and supporting the community, regardless of him getting a stellar result and having the ability to move on and ‘live life normally’. Plus - his first surgery wasn’t designed to be a one job and done surgery, he would have almost certainly required a second or third pass. 

• Administrators

@Zoomster saw him in person around his 7 months range, he has chosen to no longer participate, as he owns a restaurant and is too busy. Last I heard his results looked stellar, but I don’t believe he will come back. 

View my thread

20 minutes ago, Curious25 said:

I disagree - anyone who followed the way he posted and the amount of investment he placed into this forum, knows hands down that he would have stuck around and continued posting and supporting the community, regardless of him getting a stellar result and having the ability to move on and ‘live life normally’. Plus - his first surgery wasn’t designed to be a one job and done surgery, he would have almost certainly required a second or third pass. 

To follow on, I also respectfully disagree. Paddy was extremely active, yes. But to my point, he became less active after his own procedure. He kept us involved, and when his hair looked strong and good enough to be proud of, he left. I'm not informed to Melvin's interaction with Paddy, but it aligns with what I assumed but didn't have any weight to my assumption. 

It's very common actually if you look at some popular threads. Some of the best results are from posters who no longer post here. It isn't scientific, but I figure an unhappy member is more likely to keep discussing and researching to find another clinic to fix their prior HT or improve their situation. There are a few members I've seen here who had a second or third HT. They got it, some looked good, and they just fell off the planet. In that logic, their bad HTs kept them here, learning and searching. They got it, and they are no longer active. Seems to be a trend.

Edited by Lennney
Typo fix
  • Like 1

If you're thinking of traveling abroad, consider this read: 
Airfare guide

Well if that's the case, that's the case.

I still find it strange he didn't or hasn't should I say, come back for any further updates past 6 months, given his enthusiasm and activeness for so many years.

I understand your point regarding people being happy and then naturally moving on, but I really didn't think that would apply to Paddy, after the interactions we had. 

All the best to him anyway with his new restaurant. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, SadMan2021 said:

I agree with this. 

I have been on and off the forum for about 12 years. And the only reason i came back was because I am no longer happy with my current hair and started to see who was doing good BHT. So many people have come and gone around their own procedures, and then returned when faced with further loss. 
Spoke to paddy when i last returned about Eugenix mostly 👍🏽

Edited by JC71
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi @Curious25- When I connected with him circa October 2020, I too asked the same questions to myself as you as I was having trouble understanding why he didn't post. He did mention how busy he was...but I can assure you the pics he sent to me were of an excellent result.